|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What individual in Chapter 2 was also known as Dapper Dan?
(a) David Duncan.
(b) Doug Lee.
(c) Andrew Warner.
(d) James Lee.
2. From where had orders been given which led to the origin of the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) A Lithuanian mountain.
(b) An Iranian official.
(c) A Cuban official.
(d) A Swiss mountain.
3. What building did Philipp Brothers occupy five floors of in New York?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
(c) World Trade Tower 1.
(d) McGraw-Hill Building.
4. What were the personalities of the traders related to in Chapter 1?
5. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the chemical symbol for gold?`
2. What is the chemical symbol for silver?
3. Who encouraged Marc Rich to quit college and become a trader?
4. In what year did the rumor circulate in Chapter 2?
5. What was the European center for the industrial trading market in the 1980s?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)