|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Traders at Philipp Brothers were trained to move how in their dealings?
2. What was being sold, but was in short supply and not physically accessible in Chapter 2?
3. Where did Marc Rich buy a luxury restaurant?
(b) New York.
4. What was Marc Rich's father's occupation?
(a) Postal clerk.
(b) Low-level trader.
(c) College professor.
(d) High-level trader.
5. Where did many of the metals traded under the radar originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Marc Rich exiled after his legal troubles in the United States?
2. The rumor from Chapter 2 began circulating where?
3. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
4. In what year did Marc Rich begin his career as a metal man?
5. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)