|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rich and Pinky move their offices after six months in Chapter 8?
(b) New York.
2. In what year did the rumor circulate in Chapter 2?
3. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
4. How much money did Rich commit to the entire deal with Iran without first having a buyer in place in Chapter 7?
(a) $150 million.
(b) $200 million.
(c) $100 million.
(d) $50 million.
5. Where did Marc Rich buy a luxury restaurant?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rich's first office for his new company, according to Chapter 8?
2. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
3. Where was Marc Rich born?
4. Following Rich and Pinky's plot in Chapter 7, the other traders were distracted and annoyed by the incident and dissatisfied with what?
5. The author writes in Chapter 5 that during Jesselson's tenure at Philipp Brothers there was no need for buy-outs or what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)