|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Marc Rich begin his career as a metal man?
2. Under what master mover of the precious metals did many of the new recruits work under the tutelage of at Philipp Brothers?
(a) Pincus Green.
(b) Sam Fishman.
(c) Edmond Mantell.
(d) Ali Rezai.
3. What did the man who raided the offices of Philipp Brothers at gunpoint demand in Chapter 10?
4. What did Rich's core team of traders dub themselves as in Chapter 14?
(a) Hard Metal Kids.
(b) Heavy Metal Kids.
(c) Metal Kids.
(d) Cold Metal Kids.
5. The author writes in Chapter 5 that Jesselson's tenure at Philipp Brothers was during an era when relationships were forged by trust, not by what?
(b) Corporate lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Marc Rich's family move to the United States?
2. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
3. What market did Marc Rich capture in Iran in Chapter 6?
4. The author writes in Chapter 9 that if Iranian oil was selling for $20 a barrel, Rich could get it for how much?
5. The scam which drove the rumor in Chapter 2 was intended to raise the prices of what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)