|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many barrels of oil per day did Iran produce in Chapter 9?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 7 million.
(c) 3 million.
(d) 5 million.
2. Who became a regular visitor at Marc Rich's offices following his business purchase in Chapter 11?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Henry Kissinger.
(c) James Gardner.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
3. In what year was one of Marc Rich's chief officers found murdered in Chapter 13?
4. The author writes in Chapter 5 that during Jesselson's tenure at Philipp Brothers there was no need for buy-outs or what?
(a) Golden parachutes.
(c) Freedom parades.
(d) Government regulation.
5. What is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main third-world nations that Marc Rich targeted for oil in Chapter 9?
2. Who were the first countries to move towards the establishment of OPEC in the 1960s by approaching Iraq?
3. Who among Marc Rich's contemporaries at Philipp Brothers took to the young trader?
4. Marc Rich's ownership of a massive entertainment corporation was kept secret for how long after the purchase?
5. To whom did Rich turn for operating cash with his new business in Chapter 8?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)