|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did one of Marc Rich's employees embezzle in Chapter 12?
(a) $10 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $3 million.
2. Who became a regular visitor at Marc Rich's offices following his business purchase in Chapter 11?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Henry Kissinger.
(d) James Gardner.
3. The author writes in Chapter 6 that solid relationships with what were essential in the trading world?
4. When did Rich became the manager of Philipp Brothers' Madrid office?
5. The scam which drove the rumor in Chapter 2 was intended to raise the prices of what?
(a) Gold and the U.S. dollar.
(b) Magnesium and silver.
(c) Silver and gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where had orders been given which led to the origin of the rumor in Chapter 2?
2. What was being sold, but was in short supply and not physically accessible in Chapter 2?
3. What product did Marc Rich's father-in-law trade in Chapter 5?
4. What did Marc Rich begin shipping from the Philippines in Chapter 10?
5. What market did Marc Rich capture in Iran in Chapter 6?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)