|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The oil-producing nations were ____ to unload their gluts of oil on Rich, according to the author in Chapter 7.
2. What did Marc Rich not allow employees to have in their offices in Chapter 12?
(b) Chewing gum.
(d) Personal items.
3. In what year was Marc Rich born?
4. Who encouraged Marc Rich to quit college and become a trader?
(a) Henry Rothschild.
(b) James Miller.
(c) Henry Kissinger.
(d) Michael Skawinski.
5. Of what did the new office of Marc Rich remind most people in Chapter 12?
(a) An Arabian palace.
(b) A modernist painting.
(c) Starship Enterprise.
(d) A castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Rich and Pinky's plot in Chapter 7, the other traders were distracted and annoyed by the incident and dissatisfied with what?
2. What did Jesselson order Rich to do after he'd made the oil deal with Iran in Chapter 7?
3. What was Marc Rich's father's occupation?
4. What did Rich decide Philipp Brothers needed which would serve as a tax advantage and also allow the company to save money in Chapter 7?
5. What distant cousin of the Philipp Brothers was dispatched to help run the U.S. offices?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)