|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rich's chief operations officer for which offices was found murdered in Chapter 13?
2. What did Marc Rich not allow employees to have in their offices in Chapter 12?
(a) Personal items.
(b) Chewing gum.
3. Who were the first countries to move towards the establishment of OPEC in the 1960s by approaching Iraq?
(a) Venezuela and Iran.
(b) Iran and Saudi Arabia.
(c) Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
(d) Saudi Arabia and the U.S.
4. After 15 years at the helm, the Philipps brothers' cousin and who were responsible for elevating Philipp Brothers to a powerful international trading force?
(a) Marc Rich.
(b) Pincus Green.
(c) Siegfried Ullman.
(d) Edmond Mantell.
5. Who was very concerned with the risks that Rich was taking with oil trading in Chapter 7?
(b) The Board of Directors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany?
2. When did Marc Rich's family move to the United States?
3. Traders at Philipp Brothers were trained to move how in their dealings?
4. Where did Marc Rich's family settle in the United States?
5. What was the name of Marc Rich's father?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)