|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many top traders left with Rich and Pinky who had begun their own business in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 7, Rich made a deal with Iran in which Rich agreed to pay how much over the current barrel price?
3. Traders at Philipp Brothers were trained to move how in their dealings?
4. Where was Marc Rich born?
(a) London, England.
(b) New York, U.S.
(c) Oslo, Norway.
(d) Antwerp, Belgium.
5. The author writes in Chapter 7 that Rich was well aware that the executives where had no idea what went into making these huge oil deals?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. After 15 years at the helm, the Philipps brothers' cousin and who were responsible for elevating Philipp Brothers to a powerful international trading force?
2. Arab members of OPEC alarmed the world when they used the "oil weapon" during the Yom Kippur War by implementing oil embargoes and initiating an oil crisis in what year?
3. Of what did the new office of Marc Rich remind most people in Chapter 12?
4. What did Marc Rich do to the employee who embezzled money in Chapter 12?
5. Where did Marc Rich attend college?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)