|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prize from the Gaming Machine?
(a) A handful of nickles.
(b) A piece of candy.
(c) A quarter.
2. How does Matty measure his height?
(a) Against the window.
(b) With a tape measure.
(c) Against the doorframe.
(d) Against the old man he lives with.
3. What is Matty's punishment when he makes a mistake?
(a) He's not allowed to attend school that day.
(b) He's not allowed to fish for a week.
(c) He has to weed the garden all afternoon.
(d) He's spanked.
4. What does Leader say he'd like to do when he's old?
(a) Make time to visit the people of Village.
(b) Sit and study.
(c) Learn to bake.
(d) Continue to lead the people of Village.
5. What does Seer say about Ramon's voice among those keening?
(a) That Ramon is nearly a man.
(b) That Ramon has learned well.
(c) That Ramon doesn't know how to keen correctly.
(d) That Ramon has a cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stringed instrument does Seer play in the evenings?
2. What season is it?
3. Why does Matty wish he was grown?
4. Where does Matty tell Ramon he's going?
5. Why does Ramon say he has to go home?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)