|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Garrett die?
(a) He took Happenstance out during a storm.
(b) He fell off a cliff.
(c) He died in a car accident.
(d) His plane crashed.
2. In Chapter 12, when Theresa leaves Garrett's house, where is Garret left standing alone?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) On the deck.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) The middle of the street.
3. When Kevin and Theresa arrive to Wilmington, how does Kevin feel?
(a) A little nervous.
(b) A little shy.
4. Who calls Theresa a few days after her return to Boston in Chapter 13?
5. What elements of Boston prove overwhelming for Garrett?
(a) The rude people.
(b) The size.
(c) The traffic.
(d) The size and noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrett believe concerning his relationship with Theresa?
2. What does Theresa tell Garrett after she comes to Wilmington to explain herself about the messages she found?
3. What does Garrett learn about Theresa during his first visit in Boston?
4. On the return flight to Boston, what does Kevin ask?
5. Why does Theresa cancel her Thanksgiving plans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Garrett's feelings after spending another weekend with Theresa?
2. What is the message in Garrett's dream at the end of Chapter 9?
3. What is Garrett's fate?
4. What message does the last bottle from Garrett contain?
5. Why does Theresa break off her relationship with Garrett?
6. What are Garrett's feelings at the start of Chapter 10?
7. What difference can you see between the conversation during dinner and the one at the beach in Chapter 5?
8. What does Theresa do for lunch the day she receives flowers from Garrett?
9. How does the diving lesson go for Kevin and Theresa?
10. Why is Garrett rethinking his relationship with Theresa after Thanksgiving?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)