1. What newspaper does Theresa Osborne work for as a columnist?
The Boston Times.
2. During Theresa's previous trip to the beach, what was Theresa's relationship status?
Recently divorced and having a difficult time finding someone to commit to a single mom with a child.
3. According to the Prologue, why have messages in bottles been used for hundreds of years?
To track ocean currents and send messages.
4. When Garrett puts a message in the bottle, how far does it travel from its original destination?
Over 700 miles.
5. In Chapter 1, on a cold December day, where does Theresa Osborne arrive?
This section contains 6,323 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)