|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Garrett's father comes over after Theresa and Garrett's fight in Boston, what does Garrett's father try to do?
(a) He tries to tell him that Catherine was not the one and that Theresa is.
(b) He sits with him in silence.
(c) He tries to tell him it was not meant to be.
(d) He tries to talk Garrett through his anger at Theresa.
2. What happens at Garrett's shop the morning after Theresa left for Boston?
(a) Jeb tells Garrett he can't call in.
(b) Jeb demands to know about Theresa.
(c) Jeb wants to see Theresa.
(d) Jeb is upset that he and Theresa were not introduced.
3. How does Theresa feel when she reads the third message she acquired?
(a) Angered because the author of the article forged the message.
(b) Happy that it does not have the same author.
(c) Happy that it is from the same author.
(d) Sad because the messages do not have the same author.
4. Where does Theresa go to try to find Garrett the first time?
(a) Garrett's home.
(b) Garret's shop.
(c) The dock to find Garrett's boat.
(d) The coffee shop.
5. When did Garrett and Catherine reconnect after losing touch?
(a) They saw each other again, but did not reconnect.
(b) After he finished college.
(c) After Garrett returned from a big city.
(d) After Garrett returned from summer vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrett own that was mentioned in the letters Theresa found?
2. How much longer does Theresa stay after the first night she and Garrett spend together?
3. How many children does Deanna have?
4. When Kevin and Theresa arrive to Wilmington, how does Kevin feel?
5. What is the breakfast conversation about between Garrett and his host the day after Garrett's first date with Theresa?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)