|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Theresa and Garrett argue about at the end of the few days they spend together?
(a) Whether Garrett should move to Boston.
(b) Whether Theresa should move to Wilmington.
(c) Whether Garrett should sell his boat.
(d) Whether they can continue their relationship.
2. When Theresa returns to the Cape, how long had it been since the events began?
(a) More than two years.
(b) About six months.
(c) More than a year and a half.
(d) More than a year.
3. Upon finding a message similar to the one she found in the bottle, what does Theresa fantasize about?
(a) She fantasizes about David.
(b) She fantasizes about finding her soul mate.
(c) She fantasizes about the author of the letters and meeting a man capable of romance and love.
(d) She tells herself that she will never find such love.
4. What is Garrett's full name?
(a) Garrett Bloom.
(b) Garret Blyke.
(c) Garrett Black.
(d) Garrett Blake.
5. What does Brian admit to at dinner the evening after Theresa finds the message?
(a) To giving the letter to Deanna to publish.
(b) Brian does not admit to anything.
(c) To reading the letter and stating that the beach is in North Carolina.
(d) To being in love with Theresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theresa show Deanna when Deanna finds her crying?
2. Who calls when Garrett is going through paperwork the day following his first date with Theresa?
3. What newspaper does Theresa Osborne work for as a columnist?
4. How does Theresa react to Garrett's belief about their relationship?
5. Where does Garrett bring Theresa and Kevin to give them their first diving lesson?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)