|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
2. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
3. Who was the first person to miss the mark?
4. What is it that Robin digs into first?
5. What did the daughter see?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the police to Robin's band of merry men. How are they similar? How do they differ? How are they the same? In what ways would one survive and the other would not?
Essay Topic 2
For what kind of principles were battles fought in the age of Robin Hood? For what kinds of principles are battles fought today? What has changed? Why do you think this is?
Essay Topic 3
Robin uses many disguises, but his boldness quickly gives him away to any that know him. What exception is there to this rule? On what common holiday are similar games played, and what is the historical significance behind this ritualistic day?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)