Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. What was the result of the missed mark?
4. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
5. How did Robin decide his grave?
Essay Topic 1
Despite many of the merry men being adept at their 'manly sports', many lose battles. Explain what can occur in a battle in order to make it go wrong. Pick three sports and explain how a character could come to lose such a battle.
Essay Topic 2
Capital punishment is used throughout this novel as being a good alternative to true justice. Do you support or disagree with this statement? Why or why not? What would you suggest instead?
Essay Topic 3
Almost every character in Robin's band has their own unique alias. List possible reasons that these names are given to the characters. How do you think these names are selected? How do they suit each individual character? List examples.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)