|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Robin bring with him?
2. What nail did the Corn Engrosser twist to gain access to the boots?
3. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
4. Who was the first man slain in the fight in Sherwood?
5. Why did Little John wish to die?
Essay Topic 1
Many people would say that the death of the first man wasn't justified and the reactions of the rashness of youth, but would support the death of Guy of Gisbourne as he was a really bad person. Do you think killing someone is ever justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does Robin's band differ from a gang? In which ways are they the same? How do you think Robin's band would fare today? What changed in the population to make this the case?
Essay Topic 3
Robin and his family seem to have a penchant for getting into trouble with the law. List the offenses of the three family members of Robin and Robin himself, and explain their crimes. What is different about them? What is similar?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)