Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. What was the result of the missed mark?
4. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
5. How did Robin decide his grave?
Essay Topic 1
For what kind of principles were battles fought in the age of Robin Hood? For what kinds of principles are battles fought today? What has changed? Why do you think this is?
Essay Topic 2
Many people would say that the death of the first man wasn't justified and the reactions of the rashness of youth, but would support the death of Guy of Gisbourne as he was a really bad person. Do you think killing someone is ever justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
For what values do you think a knight would enter service? What about a merry man? What about a soldier? Compare and contrast the three.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)