Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. What was the result of the missed mark?
4. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
5. How did Robin decide his grave?
A lot of stories start out from being fact, but through time are distorted to almost heroic proportions. Give at least two examples of such distortions that are made or may originate from fact. These stories usually enlist people that actually existed at one point.
What kind of man is Robin Hood? Why do you think this? What kind of friend is he? What kind of leader is he? Is he trustworthy? Why or why not?
Capital punishment is used throughout this novel as being a good alternative to true justice. Do you support or disagree with this statement? Why or why not? What would you suggest instead?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)