|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. What was the result of the missed mark?
4. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
5. How did Robin decide his grave?
Essay Topic 1
For what kind of principles were battles fought in the age of Robin Hood? For what kinds of principles are battles fought today? What has changed? Why do you think this is?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the differences between the book and most movies about Robin Hood. What main differences do you find? Why do you think these differences exist?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of man is Robin Hood? Why do you think this? What kind of friend is he? What kind of leader is he? Is he trustworthy? Why or why not?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)