|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
2. How many eggs did the beggar have?
3. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
(a) Ten shillings.
(b) A skin of ale.
(c) A skin of wine.
(d) Three golden angels.
4. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
(a) Took them all captive.
(b) Gave them all free pardons.
(c) Garnished their money.
(d) Killed them all.
5. How much money did the Friars have?
(a) One hundred eighty golden angels.
(b) One hundred fifty golden angels.
(c) One hundred sixty golden angels.
(d) Four hundred, twenty golden angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the first beggar to fight with Robin?
2. What was "one of the greatest joys" to befall Robin and his merry men?
3. What does Robin dress as?
4. What was said was on the challengers hands?
5. What does Robin tell his men to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sir William head to Sherwood?
2. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
3. Why was the mob of people that fell upon David of Doncaster placated?
4. Why wouldn't the Sheriff help the Knight?
5. What was unique about the poor man's shoes?
6. Who was the person that Robin ran into and why was he hated?
7. Why did Sir Richard Lee tell the Queen what the King was up to?
8. In today's language, explain how the Bishop of Hereford got the King to break his promise to the Queen.
9. What did the King say of Richard of the Lea's loyalty to Robin Hood?
10. What gifts were given to the Knight?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)