|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots did it take for Robin to hit the wand?
2. How many eggs did the beggar have?
3. Who was this person looking for?
(a) Allan a Dale.
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Robin Hood.
4. Who was the first man slain in the fight in Sherwood?
(a) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(b) Sir William Dale.
(c) Allan a Dale.
(d) Sir Gilbert Dale.
5. What amount of money did the cobbler have?
(a) Three shillings four pence and a halfpenny.
(b) One golden angel, and ten shillings.
(c) Two shillings, six pence and a halfpenny.
(d) Three shillings, six pence and a halfpenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it such a fierce fight?
2. How much money did the Friars have?
3. What was the result of the missed mark?
4. What is in the bowl?
5. Why was the old woman crying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was unique about the poor man's shoes?
2. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
3. Why did Sir William head to Sherwood?
4. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
5. How did the Corn Engrosser dress to travel in anonymity?
6. Why was the King moved by Sir Henry's fealty?
7. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
8. Why did Little John help the ladies?
9. What three things does the King hold dear?
10. What did Little John say and why was he so upset at the appearance of Guy of Gisbourne?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)