|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Sheriff of Nottingham vexed?
(a) The outlaws had been given higher standings than he.
(b) The King had no longer got favor in him.
(c) The outlaws had gained favor with the King.
(d) The outlaws had thwarted him again.
2. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Six hundred.
3. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
(a) He was in cohoots with her.
(b) He didn't know what was wrong.
(c) He wanted to collect on the bounty.
(d) He wasn't allowed to follow.
4. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
(a) A skin of ale.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) A skin of wine.
(d) Three golden angels.
5. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
2. What was the result of the missed mark?
3. Where were the other two friars headed?
4. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
5. How did Robin decide his grave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
2. What did Little John say and why was he so upset at the appearance of Guy of Gisbourne?
3. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
4. What was unique about the poor man's shoes?
5. Why did Sir William head to Sherwood?
6. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
7. What did Robin ask of his final resting place?
8. Why did Sir Richard Lee tell the Queen what the King was up to?
9. How did the Corn Engrosser dress to travel in anonymity?
10. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)