|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
(a) Garnished their money.
(b) Took them all captive.
(c) Killed them all.
(d) Gave them all free pardons.
2. Who took third place?
3. How many shots did it take for Robin to hit the wand?
4. What day did he leave to find someone to help him?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The third.
(c) The sixth.
(d) The fourth.
5. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) Money and cloth.
(b) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
(c) Advice and an open ear.
(d) Cloth and gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds did Robin walk away with?
2. What day did Robin die?
3. What disguise did the King wear?
4. Why was the old woman crying?
5. What story made the ladies of the court laugh?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)