|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the fever?
(a) A mysterious illness.
(b) Robin's brooding about those who he'd killed.
(c) A butt of bad beer.
(d) A thickening of the blood.
2. What was said was on the challengers hands?
(a) Bird lime.
(c) Talcum power.
(d) Lemon juice.
3. What was the beggars quarterstaff made of?
4. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
(a) Five years.
(b) A month.
(c) A year and a day.
(d) Six months.
5. How old is the knight's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Little John fired upon the Sheriff?
2. What disguise did the King wear?
3. What is in the bowl?
4. What happened among the people of the area of Sherwood upon Robin's announced return?
5. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
2. Who was the person that Robin ran into and why was he hated?
3. What gifts were given to the Knight?
4. Why did the Knight pawn his land and for what reason?
5. Why wouldn't the Sheriff help the Knight?
6. Why did Sir Richard Lee tell the Queen what the King was up to?
7. In today's language, explain how the Bishop of Hereford got the King to break his promise to the Queen.
8. Why did Little John help the ladies?
9. Why did Robin not cry out when she had cut too deeply to his arm?
10. Why did the Queen argue so valiantly for Robin?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)