|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Robin digs into first?
(a) The eggs.
(b) Pigeon pie.
(c) A knuckle of ham.
(d) Oat cakes.
2. What story made the ladies of the court laugh?
(a) Robin and Little John's meeting.
(b) Robin and the Friar's meeting.
(c) Little John's service to the Sheriff of Nottingham.
(d) The Bishop and Sir Richard of the Lea.
3. What area did Robin come to?
4. What did Robin hold as he died?
(a) His golden arrow.
(b) His bugle.
(c) Little John's hand.
(d) His bow.
5. What is the knight's name?
(a) Sir Richard.
(b) Sir William.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir George.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
2. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
3. What was the beggars quarterstaff made of?
4. Where were the other two friars headed?
5. How did Robin tell Little John he was dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
2. How did Robin benefit from each person he encountered?
3. Why wouldn't the Sheriff help the Knight?
4. Why did Sir William head to Sherwood?
5. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
6. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
7. Why did the Knight pawn his land and for what reason?
8. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
9. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
10. What three things does the King hold dear?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)