|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
(a) He wanted to collect on the bounty.
(b) He wasn't allowed to follow.
(c) He didn't know what was wrong.
(d) He was in cohoots with her.
2. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
(a) Brittle ice.
(b) Decayed wood.
(c) Dead branches.
(d) Fine china.
3. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) A new adventure.
(b) The merry doings of his band.
(c) Maid Marion.
(d) Birds songs.
4. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year and a day.
(c) Five years.
(d) A month.
5. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
(b) A fine belt.
(c) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
2. How did Robin decide his grave?
3. Why did Little John wish to die?
4. What happened when Little John fired upon the Sheriff?
5. Where were the other two friars headed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
2. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
3. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
4. What did Little John say and why was he so upset at the appearance of Guy of Gisbourne?
5. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
6. How did Robin benefit from each person he encountered?
7. Why did Robin not cry out when she had cut too deeply to his arm?
8. Why was the mob of people that fell upon David of Doncaster placated?
9. Why was it that the three beggars attacked Robin?
10. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)