|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the beggars quarterstaff made of?
2. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One third.
(b) One eighth.
(c) One half.
(d) One quarter.
3. What was the Prior fond of?
4. What happened among the people of the area of Sherwood upon Robin's announced return?
(a) All the merry men came back.
(b) Robin had less free time.
(c) More asassins were hired.
(d) More of the Kings men were patrolling.
5. Why was Robin disheartened?
(a) He was surrounded.
(b) He lost the contest.
(c) He hadn't gained the Queen's favor.
(d) He wasn't invited to the contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the old woman crying?
2. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
3. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
4. Who was the King's page?
5. Where did Good King Richard die?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)