|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) Advice and an open ear.
(b) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
(c) Cloth and gold.
(d) Money and cloth.
2. Where were the other two friars headed?
3. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
(a) Gave them away.
(b) Sold them to the highest bidder.
(c) Consumed the wine and gave the rest away.
(d) Used them.
4. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
5. Where was the tournament held?
(a) Strawson fields.
(b) London's Hyde Park.
(c) Finsbury fields.
(d) Georgetowns fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
2. What happened among the people of the area of Sherwood upon Robin's announced return?
3. What was the beggars quarterstaff made of?
4. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
5. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Queen argue so valiantly for Robin?
2. What gifts were given to the Knight?
3. Why was the mob of people that fell upon David of Doncaster placated?
4. Who was the person that Robin ran into and why was he hated?
5. What three things does the King hold dear?
6. Why was it that the three beggars attacked Robin?
7. What did the King say of Richard of the Lea's loyalty to Robin Hood?
8. Many times, the word "shriving" is used in this section. What does it mean?
9. What was unique about the poor man's shoes?
10. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)