|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
2. Who sits at the head of the table?
(a) The maids.
(b) The most important or rich person.
(c) The servants.
(d) The least important person.
3. Robin talked until Little John promised....?
(a) No harm would befall the place.
(b) To bury Robin forthwith.
(c) To take care of everyone else.
(d) To seek out Maid Marion.
4. What did Robin hold as he died?
(a) His golden arrow.
(b) His bugle.
(c) His bow.
(d) Little John's hand.
5. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
(a) It is all lies.
(b) It is legend only, not truth.
(c) The following is sad.
(d) It is Robins' wish that it not be told.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it such a fierce fight?
2. What was given to Robin as a present?
3. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
4. What does Robin tell his men to be?
5. Who was the stranger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
2. What did the King say of Richard of the Lea's loyalty to Robin Hood?
3. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
4. Why wouldn't the Sheriff help the Knight?
5. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
6. How did the Corn Engrosser dress to travel in anonymity?
7. Why did the Knight pawn his land and for what reason?
8. What was unique about the poor man's shoes?
9. Why did Sir Richard Lee tell the Queen what the King was up to?
10. Why was the King moved by Sir Henry's fealty?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)