|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day did he leave to find someone to help him?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The sixth.
(c) The third.
(d) The fourth.
2. Who was not included in the men the King took?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) Allan a Dale.
(d) Little John.
3. Where was the tournament held?
(a) Georgetowns fields.
(b) London's Hyde Park.
(c) Strawson fields.
(d) Finsbury fields.
4. Who sent the assassin?
(a) King Edward.
(b) King Richard.
(c) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(d) The Bishop of Hereford.
5. How much money did the Friars have?
(a) Four hundred, twenty golden angels.
(b) One hundred sixty golden angels.
(c) One hundred fifty golden angels.
(d) One hundred eighty golden angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds did Robin walk away with?
2. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
3. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
4. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
5. What story made the ladies of the court laugh?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
2. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
3. Why did Little John help the ladies?
4. Many times, the word "shriving" is used in this section. What does it mean?
5. In today's language, explain how the Bishop of Hereford got the King to break his promise to the Queen.
6. What did Little John overhear, and why is it of interest to Robin?
7. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
8. How did the Corn Engrosser dress to travel in anonymity?
9. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
10. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)