|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first man slain in the fight in Sherwood?
(a) Sir Gilbert Dale.
(b) Allan a Dale.
(c) Sir William Dale.
(d) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
2. What happened among the people of the area of Sherwood upon Robin's announced return?
(a) All the merry men came back.
(b) More asassins were hired.
(c) Robin had less free time.
(d) More of the Kings men were patrolling.
3. What did Robin hold as he died?
(a) His bow.
(b) Little John's hand.
(c) His bugle.
(d) His golden arrow.
4. Who was the stranger?
(a) Guy of Gisbourne.
(b) Jay of Gainsborough.
(c) Larson of London.
(d) Yarwick of York.
5. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
(b) Sweet lasses.
(c) A song.
(d) A butt of Malmsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
2. What does Robin tell his men to be?
3. Who was this person looking for?
4. Why did Robin's cousin do him harm?
5. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't the Sheriff help the Knight?
2. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
3. Why was it that the three beggars attacked Robin?
4. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
5. Why was the mob of people that fell upon David of Doncaster placated?
6. What three things does the King hold dear?
7. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
8. How did Robin benefit from each person he encountered?
9. What did Little John overhear, and why is it of interest to Robin?
10. What did Robin ask of his final resting place?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)