|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the first beggar to fight with Robin?
(a) The "Deaf" beggar.
(b) The "Blind" beggar.
(c) The "Lame" beggar.
(d) The "Dumb" beggar.
2. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year and a day.
(c) Five years.
(d) A month.
3. What does Robin tell his men to be?
4. Who moved the King to break his promise to the Queen?
(a) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(b) Richard Partington.
(c) Little John.
(d) The Bishop of Hereford.
5. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) Cloth and gold.
(b) Advice and an open ear.
(c) Money and cloth.
(d) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area did Robin come to?
2. What is the knight's name?
3. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
4. What does Robin dress as?
5. Why did Robin's cousin do him harm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
2. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
3. Why was it that the three beggars attacked Robin?
4. Why did Sir Richard Lee tell the Queen what the King was up to?
5. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
6. Why was the King moved by Sir Henry's fealty?
7. How did Robin benefit from each person he encountered?
8. What did Little John overhear, and why is it of interest to Robin?
9. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
10. What did Robin ask of his final resting place?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)