|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the King's service, and the son of a beneficiary of Robin?
(a) Sir Henry of the Lea.
(b) Sir James of the Lea.
(c) Sir George of the Lea.
(d) Sir Robert of the Lea.
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. Where were the other two friars headed?
4. What trades did the beggars have?
(a) One of honesty.
(b) They all helped people.
(c) One of lies.
(d) They were all carpenters.
5. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
(b) Advice and an open ear.
(c) Money and cloth.
(d) Cloth and gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the information about the Sheriff be of interest to Robin?
2. Who sent the assassin?
3. How many pounds did Robin walk away with?
4. What grieved Sir Robert Lee?
5. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the King moved by Sir Henry's fealty?
2. What did Robin ask of his final resting place?
3. What did Gilbert say of Robin's shooting?
4. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
5. What three things does the King hold dear?
6. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
7. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
8. What did the King say of Richard of the Lea's loyalty to Robin Hood?
9. What was unique about the poor man's shoes?
10. How did Robin benefit from each person he encountered?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)