|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) Maid Marion.
(b) A new adventure.
(c) Birds songs.
(d) The merry doings of his band.
2. What is in the bowl?
(b) A crab.
(d) Pork soup.
3. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A prior.
(c) A stout yeoman.
(d) A knight.
4. What was said was on the challengers hands?
(a) Bird lime.
(c) Talcum power.
(d) Lemon juice.
5. Where were the other two friars headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of the missed mark?
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. Who was not included in the men the King took?
4. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
5. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Knight pawn his land and for what reason?
2. Who was the person that Robin ran into and why was he hated?
3. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
4. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
5. Why wouldn't the Sheriff help the Knight?
6. Why did Sir William head to Sherwood?
7. What did Little John say and why was he so upset at the appearance of Guy of Gisbourne?
8. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
9. What did Gilbert say of Robin's shooting?
10. Why did the Queen argue so valiantly for Robin?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)