|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
(a) Brittle ice.
(b) Dead branches.
(c) Decayed wood.
(d) Fine china.
2. Who was not included in the men the King took?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Stutely.
(d) Allan a Dale.
3. Why was the Sheriff of Nottingham vexed?
(a) The King had no longer got favor in him.
(b) The outlaws had been given higher standings than he.
(c) The outlaws had gained favor with the King.
(d) The outlaws had thwarted him again.
4. Who was the stranger?
(a) Jay of Gainsborough.
(b) Larson of London.
(c) Guy of Gisbourne.
(d) Yarwick of York.
5. Who sent the assassin?
(a) King Edward.
(b) King Richard.
(c) The Bishop of Hereford.
(d) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the bowl?
2. How many pounds did Robin walk away with?
3. What was the Prior fond of?
4. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
5. Why was the old woman crying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Gilbert say of Robin's shooting?
2. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
3. Why did Little John help the ladies?
4. Many times, the word "shriving" is used in this section. What does it mean?
5. Why was the King moved by Sir Henry's fealty?
6. What did Little John say and why was he so upset at the appearance of Guy of Gisbourne?
7. Why did Sir William head to Sherwood?
8. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
9. Why did Robin not cry out when she had cut too deeply to his arm?
10. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)