|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent the assassin?
(a) The Bishop of Hereford.
(b) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(c) King Richard.
(d) King Edward.
2. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
3. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A knight.
(c) A stout yeoman.
(d) A prior.
4. What was given to Robin as a present?
(a) A bow and quiver of arrows with brass inlayed.
(b) A share of his bountiful crops.
(c) A bow and quiver of arrows with gold inlayed.
(d) A bow and quiver of arrows with silver inlayed.
5. Who was the tall friar?
(a) Friar Edward.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(c) Friar Frank.
(d) Friar George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the other two friars headed?
2. How many booths were on the greensward?
3. What amount of money did the cobbler have?
4. What was said was on the challengers hands?
5. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Little John overhear, and why is it of interest to Robin?
2. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
3. Why did Sir Richard Lee tell the Queen what the King was up to?
4. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
5. How did the Corn Engrosser dress to travel in anonymity?
6. How did Robin benefit from each person he encountered?
7. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
8. Who was the person that Robin ran into and why was he hated?
9. Why did Little John help the ladies?
10. What did Gilbert say of Robin's shooting?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)