|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
2. What happened when Little John fired upon the Sheriff?
(a) His string broke.
(b) He hit him.
(c) He missed.
(d) His bow broke.
3. How many booths were on the greensward?
4. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) A new adventure.
(b) Birds songs.
(c) The merry doings of his band.
(d) Maid Marion.
5. Why was the old woman crying?
(a) She was about to lose her home.
(b) She had just lost her husband.
(c) Her sons were going to be hanged.
(d) She was sick and dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Sheriff of Nottingham vexed?
2. What was "one of the greatest joys" to befall Robin and his merry men?
3. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
4. How much money did Robin bring with him?
5. Which was the first beggar to fight with Robin?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)