Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
(a) Used them.
(b) Sold them to the highest bidder.
(c) Consumed the wine and gave the rest away.
(d) Gave them away.
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. What was the result of the missed mark?
(a) A buffeting.
(b) A smack across the face.
(c) The disfavor of Robin.
(d) A blow across the behind.
4. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
(c) A fine belt.
(d) A ring.
5. How did Robin decide his grave?
(a) In the graveyard of the Prior.
(b) By the greensward.
(c) Where they had met.
(d) Where the arrow fell to mark his grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin tell his men to be?
2. What is it that Robin digs into first?
3. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
4. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
5. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)