|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the other two friars headed?
2. What is in the bowl?
(b) Pork soup.
(c) A crab.
3. Why was it such a fierce fight?
(a) It was long and drawn out.
(b) There were swords used.
(c) It was evenly matched.
(d) It was to the death.
4. How much money did the Friars have?
(a) One hundred sixty golden angels.
(b) Four hundred, twenty golden angels.
(c) One hundred eighty golden angels.
(d) One hundred fifty golden angels.
5. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One eighth.
(b) One third.
(c) One quarter.
(d) One half.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the fever?
2. How much money did the knight have?
3. What disguise did the King wear?
4. What day did he leave to find someone to help him?
5. What grieved Sir Robert Lee?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)