|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day did Robin die?
(a) 25th of December 1247.
(b) 24th of December 1247.
(c) 24th of December 1248.
(d) 25th of December 1244.
2. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) A new adventure.
(b) The merry doings of his band.
(c) Maid Marion.
(d) Birds songs.
3. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
(a) A song.
(b) Sweet lasses.
(d) A butt of Malmsey.
4. Robin talked until Little John promised....?
(a) To bury Robin forthwith.
(b) To take care of everyone else.
(c) No harm would befall the place.
(d) To seek out Maid Marion.
5. What did Robin hold as he died?
(a) His golden arrow.
(b) Little John's hand.
(c) His bow.
(d) His bugle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird did the stranger resemble?
2. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
3. What is it that Robin digs into first?
4. Why did Robin's cousin do him harm?
5. What happened when Little John fired upon the Sheriff?
Short Essay Questions
1. In today's language, explain how the Bishop of Hereford got the King to break his promise to the Queen.
2. Why was the King moved by Sir Henry's fealty?
3. Why did the Knight pawn his land and for what reason?
4. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
5. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
6. Why was it that the three beggars attacked Robin?
7. Why did Sir William head to Sherwood?
8. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
9. What was unique about the poor man's shoes?
10. What did the King say of Richard of the Lea's loyalty to Robin Hood?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)