|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two dogs did Will Scarlet speak to?
(a) Bell Throat and Beauty.
(b) Beauty and Sweet Lips.
(c) Fangs and Beauty.
(d) Fangs and Sweet Lips.
2. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Will Scathelock.
(c) Arthur a Bland.
(d) Little John.
3. What does the Tanner sing of?
(a) A mighty battle that was had, unnamed.
(b) The battles of Arthur at Camelot.
(c) The wooing of Sir Gawaine of Camelot.
(d) The wooing of Sir Keith of Camelot.
4. Who did the friar call?
(a) His band of outlaws.
(b) His clergy.
(c) His dogs.
(d) The forest for help.
5. What trees surrounded the inn?
(a) Pine trees.
(b) Alder trees.
(c) Maple trees.
(d) Oak trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Robin in Sherwood forest?
2. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
3. Why did Little John enter into service with the Sheriff?
4. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
5. What was John Little christened with as Little John?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't the bishop want to dine with Robin in Sherwood?
2. Why do the cook and Little John fight?
3. For what kinds of reasons were the people who joined Robin's band outcasts?
4. How was Little John dressed on his way to the fair?
5. Why does Robin give back the Sheriff his silver and not take his money?
6. Who stopped the dogs and how?
7. What does Robin ask of his band of men when he leaves?
8. How did Robin get Little John not to speak of him getting beaten?
9. How did the Sheriff's men at the Blue Boar know it was Will Stutely even though he was disguised?
10. Why did Robin wish for Allan a Dale to stay with the band?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)