|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
(b) He beat Robin.
(c) He beat Little John.
(d) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
2. What was the noise of distress?
(a) A friar praying.
(b) A fight between two stout yeoman.
(c) A girl weeping.
(d) A young man weeping.
3. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
(a) Will Canary.
(b) Will Skye.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Will Rose.
4. Who loved a good joke?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) John Little.
(c) Robin Hood.
(d) Friar Tuck.
5. What does Will sing of?
(a) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
(b) Birds and tranquility.
(c) Flowers and birds.
(d) Flowers and tranquility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the stranger's name?
2. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
3. Who does Robin send into the forest?
4. How long was Robin in Sherwood forest?
5. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three things does the King hold dear?
2. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
3. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
4. Why did the Sheriff think to take Robin for a fool?
5. For what kinds of reasons were the people who joined Robin's band outcasts?
6. How did Little John force the other friars to let him come with them?
7. Why did the Knight pawn his land and for what reason?
8. Why did Robin invite Arthur to join the merry men?
9. Why didn't the bishop want to dine with Robin in Sherwood?
10. What did the King say of Richard of the Lea's loyalty to Robin Hood?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)