|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
(a) He harmed Little John.
(b) He tried to take advantage of youth.
(c) He offended Robin.
(d) He intended to kill Will Stutely.
2. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
3. Why did Robin kill the forester?
(a) Because he had shot upon Robin.
(b) He had insulted Maid Marion.
(c) He had destroyed Robin's bow.
(d) He had insulted Robin.
4. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
5. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) Maid Marion.
(b) Queen Eleanor.
(c) The Reverends Wife.
(d) Queen Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
2. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
3. What does the farmer call his daughter?
4. What bird does Will give bread to?
5. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't the bishop want to dine with Robin in Sherwood?
2. Why did Robin wish for Allan a Dale to stay with the band?
3. Why did the other foresters not go after Robin Hood?
4. How was Robin going to play a joke on the Miller?
5. Why did people try to get May Ellen from her tower and why wouldn't she marry?
6. What vows did the men who joined Robin's band make?
7. Why wouldn't anyone go to serve the warrant for Robin Hood's arrest?
8. Why did Robin invite Arthur to join the merry men?
9. What does the Sheriff offer "Jock" to join his band?
10. How did Robin get Little John not to speak of him getting beaten?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)