|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will sing of?
(a) Birds and tranquility.
(b) Flowers and tranquility.
(c) Flowers and birds.
(d) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
2. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) A corruption of knowledge.
(b) Risque humor.
(c) Indecent descriptions.
(d) Good, sober folks of real history.
3. Who is the Friar?
(a) Friar Tuck.
(b) Friar Tack.
(c) Friar Travis.
(d) Friar Alex.
4. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
(a) Two hundred, fifty golden angels.
(b) Three hundred golden angels.
(c) Two hundred golden angels.
(d) One hundred golden angels.
5. Who does Robin send into the forest?
(a) Little John.
(b) The Tinker.
(c) Will Stutely.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Little christened with as Little John?
2. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
3. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
4. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
5. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did John Little join Robin's band?
2. Why did the other foresters not go after Robin Hood?
3. Why did the Sheriff think to take Robin for a fool?
4. What does the Sheriff offer "Jock" to join his band?
5. How did Robin get Little John not to speak of him getting beaten?
6. Why does Robin give back the Sheriff his silver and not take his money?
7. How did Will show unmitigated bravery?
8. What does Robin ask of his band of men when he leaves?
9. Why did Robin punish the Sheriff?
10. Why do the cook and Little John fight?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)