|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He saw Little John.
(b) He saw the Tinker.
(c) He saw Robin in the press.
(d) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
2. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
3. What color is the stranger wearing?
(c) Light blue.
4. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Midge, the miller's son.
(c) Little John.
(d) Robin Hood.
5. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She had bad acne and a beard.
(b) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
(c) She had open sores on her mouth.
(d) She had eczema.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
2. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
3. Why was Robin mad at the Friar?
4. What drew Robin to Locksley Town?
5. Who is the stranger?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin give back the Sheriff his silver and not take his money?
2. Why did people stop and stare at the three travelers?
3. For what two reasons did the Sheriff of Nottingham vow to bring the outlaw Robin Hood to justice?
4. How did the Sheriff's men at the Blue Boar know it was Will Stutely even though he was disguised?
5. What reasons does Robin give the Tinker to join his band of merry men?
6. What does Robin ask of his band of men when he leaves?
7. How was Little John dressed on his way to the fair?
8. Why did Robin invite Arthur to join the merry men?
9. How did Robin get Little John not to speak of him getting beaten?
10. Who stopped the dogs and how?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)