|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
(a) Grey robin feather.
(b) Brown hawk feather.
(c) Grey goose feather.
(d) Black magpie feather.
2. What does the farmer call his daughter?
(a) A wench.
(b) A vixen.
(c) A lovely lady.
(d) A scullery maid.
3. How long was Robin in Sherwood forest?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Ten years.
4. What were the Sheriff's company surprised to see?
(a) Him come back in the company of Robin Hood.
(b) Him come back at all.
(c) Him come out of the forest with a sack on his shoulders.
(d) Him come back without "Reynold".
5. Where had Allan a Dale come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
2. What was the stranger's name?
3. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
4. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
5. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what two reasons did the Sheriff of Nottingham vow to bring the outlaw Robin Hood to justice?
2. What is a dowry and why did the promise of one make the farmer give his blessing?
3. What reasons does Robin give the Tinker to join his band of merry men?
4. Why did people stop and stare at the three travelers?
5. Why do the cook and Little John fight?
6. Why wouldn't anyone go to serve the warrant for Robin Hood's arrest?
7. Why did the other foresters not go after Robin Hood?
8. Why did Robin punish the Sheriff?
9. Why did Robin invite Arthur to join the merry men?
10. Why does Robin give back the Sheriff his silver and not take his money?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)