Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
2. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
3. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
a) Little John.
b) Bill Chase.
c) Will Stutely.
d) David of Doncaster.
4. What two instruments were played?
a) Harps and Lutes.
b) Bagpipes and harps.
c) Harps and Sitars.
d) Bagpipes and Lutes.
5. What doesn't Robin like of Little John's return?
a) He didn't take the food instead.
b) He took the Sheriff's silver.
This section contains 1,051 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)