|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little John want to wear for a disguise?
(a) A suit of scarlet.
(b) A suit of violet.
(c) A friars suit.
(d) A soldiers suit of armor.
2. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
(a) They wanted to introduce the new recruits to the rest of the group.
(b) Robin was sore.
(c) The weather fouled.
(d) The group was too large to move in stealth.
3. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
(b) He saw Robin in the press.
(c) He saw Little John.
(d) He saw the Tinker.
4. What did Robin ask of the Bishop for the bride?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His finery.
(d) Him to officiate the ceremony.
5. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Robin kill the forester?
2. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
3. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
4. What were the horned beasts that he possessed?
5. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what two reasons did the Sheriff of Nottingham vow to bring the outlaw Robin Hood to justice?
2. What reasons does Robin give the Tinker to join his band of merry men?
3. What does Robin ask of his band of men when he leaves?
4. How does the Miller try and avoid conflict?
5. Why did people stop and stare at the three travelers?
6. What is a dowry and why did the promise of one make the farmer give his blessing?
7. How was Little John dressed on his way to the fair?
8. For what kinds of reasons were the people who joined Robin's band outcasts?
9. Why did people try to get May Ellen from her tower and why wouldn't she marry?
10. What does the Sheriff offer "Jock" to join his band?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)