|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robin send into the forest?
(a) None of these.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) Little John.
(d) The Tinker.
2. For what reason did Little John justify going to the Blue Boar?
(a) He was going to have a tussle there.
(b) He was thirsty.
(c) He considered the weather would be bent on rain.
(d) He wanted to meet a lass there.
3. How high did the Sheriff threaten to hang people who refused to comply?
(a) Forty cubits.
(b) Fifty cubits.
(c) Sixty cubits.
(d) Ten cubits.
4. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
5. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
(a) Eric o' London.
(b) Ericsson o' Sweden.
(c) Jacques o' France.
(d) Eric o' Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
2. Why did the cook like the steward?
3. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
4. What bird does Will give bread to?
5. Why did Little John enter into service with the Sheriff?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what two reasons did the Sheriff of Nottingham vow to bring the outlaw Robin Hood to justice?
2. Why wouldn't anyone go to serve the warrant for Robin Hood's arrest?
3. What did Friar Tuck say of Robin Hood?
4. Why do the cook and Little John fight?
5. What was Little John's dilemma?
6. How was Robin going to play a joke on the Miller?
7. What is a dowry and why did the promise of one make the farmer give his blessing?
8. Why did John Little join Robin's band?
9. Why did people try to get May Ellen from her tower and why wouldn't she marry?
10. What does King Henry say about the Sheriff's request for assistance?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)