|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
(a) Raymond Greenleaf.
(b) Simon Greenleaf.
(c) Reynold Greenleaf.
(d) Ryan Greenleaf.
2. What did Little John speak of Robin and his band to the Sheriff?
(a) They were deer.
(b) They were scoundrels.
(c) They were green.
(d) They were harts of green.
3. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Why did the Palmer walk away muttering?
(a) He was out of nails.
(b) He thought that Robin wouldn't come.
(c) He felt that he would want to watch the hanging and knew nothing.
(d) He was told that David wanted to watch Will hang.
5. What bird does Will give bread to?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A nightingale.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A magpie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Robin accompany Little John to the edge of Sherwood?
2. Which season brought the great fair?
3. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
4. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
5. Why was Robin mad at the Friar?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Will show unmitigated bravery?
2. Why did the Sheriff think to take Robin for a fool?
3. Why does Robin give back the Sheriff his silver and not take his money?
4. What does the Sheriff offer "Jock" to join his band?
5. How was Robin going to play a joke on the Miller?
6. Why did the other foresters not go after Robin Hood?
7. What is a dowry and why did the promise of one make the farmer give his blessing?
8. How does the Miller try and avoid conflict?
9. What vows did the men who joined Robin's band make?
10. How was Little John dressed on his way to the fair?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)