|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(b) To post constables on the road and paths.
(c) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(d) To leave it be.
2. What does Will sing of?
(a) Birds and tranquility.
(b) Flowers and tranquility.
(c) Flowers and birds.
(d) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
3. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) Four hundred pounds.
(d) Three hundred pounds.
4. What two dogs did Will Scarlet speak to?
(a) Bell Throat and Beauty.
(b) Fangs and Beauty.
(c) Beauty and Sweet Lips.
(d) Fangs and Sweet Lips.
5. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
(a) The stranger wanted to bring Robin in for the bounty.
(b) The stranger wanted to claim Maid Marion for his wife.
(c) Neither wanted to let the other pass.
(d) One had insulted the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
2. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
3. What did the friar have beneath his clerical robes?
4. What does the farmer call his daughter?
5. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Robin going to play a joke on the Miller?
2. Why did Robin punish the Sheriff?
3. How did the Sheriff's men at the Blue Boar know it was Will Stutely even though he was disguised?
4. What reasons does Robin give the Tinker to join his band of merry men?
5. Why did Robin wish for Allan a Dale to stay with the band?
6. Why does Robin give back the Sheriff his silver and not take his money?
7. How did Will show unmitigated bravery?
8. What is a dowry and why did the promise of one make the farmer give his blessing?
9. What was Little John's dilemma?
10. What does the Sheriff offer "Jock" to join his band?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)