|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
2. Why did Robin accompany Little John to the edge of Sherwood?
(a) So he could convince the Tanner to beguile him with song.
(b) So he could play a joke on Little John.
(c) So he could have some new sport with the Tanner.
(d) So Little John wouldn't be distracted.
3. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) A corruption of knowledge.
(b) Indecent descriptions.
(c) Risque humor.
(d) Good, sober folks of real history.
4. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
(b) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
(d) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
5. How much did their food cost?
(a) Four pence.
(b) Six pennies.
(c) Twelve pence.
(d) Eight pennies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
2. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
3. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
4. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
5. How long had Robin's band seen no sport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a dowry and why did the promise of one make the farmer give his blessing?
2. For what kinds of reasons were the people who joined Robin's band outcasts?
3. Why did Robin punish the Sheriff?
4. Why did the Sheriff think to take Robin for a fool?
5. How does the Miller try and avoid conflict?
6. Why do the cook and Little John fight?
7. What does Robin ask of his band of men when he leaves?
8. Why didn't the bishop want to dine with Robin in Sherwood?
9. What did Friar Tuck say of Robin Hood?
10. Why did Robin invite Arthur to join the merry men?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)