Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the horned beasts that he possessed?
(a) His merry men with horns upon their head.
(b) A dozen elk.
(c) His neighbors cattle.
(d) The kings dun deer.
2. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) Indecent descriptions.
(b) A corruption of knowledge.
(c) Good, sober folks of real history.
(d) Risque humor.
3. What bird does Will give bread to?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) A nightingale.
(d) A magpie.
4. Why did Robin kill the forester?
(a) He had insulted Robin.
(b) He had insulted Maid Marion.
(c) Because he had shot upon Robin.
(d) He had destroyed Robin's bow.
5. What did Robin ask of the Bishop for the bride?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His finery.
(c) His necklace.
(d) Him to officiate the ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Little John enter into service with the Sheriff?
2. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
3. Who was Robert?
4. What was the noise of distress?
5. What does the Tanner sing of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't anyone go to serve the warrant for Robin Hood's arrest?
2. What did Gilbert say of Robin's shooting?
3. How was Little John dressed on his way to the fair?
4. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
5. Many times, the word "shriving" is used in this section. What does it mean?
6. What gifts were given to the Knight?
7. What does King Henry say about the Sheriff's request for assistance?
8. How did "Guy of Gisbourne" explain the blood on his clothes?
9. What did the King say of Richard of the Lea's loyalty to Robin Hood?
10. What did the message from Richard mean and what was it?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)