|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
(b) He beat Robin.
(c) He beat Little John.
(d) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
2. How did Robin's arrow fly?
(b) Right beside the strangers.
(d) Straight into the other's arrow.
3. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
4. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
5. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(b) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
(d) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Tanner?
2. Who is the stranger?
3. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
4. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
5. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Sheriff think to take Robin for a fool?
2. How does the Miller try and avoid conflict?
3. Why did John Little join Robin's band?
4. Who stopped the dogs and how?
5. What is a dowry and why did the promise of one make the farmer give his blessing?
6. How was Little John dressed on his way to the fair?
7. What does the Sheriff offer "Jock" to join his band?
8. What vows did the men who joined Robin's band make?
9. For what two reasons did the Sheriff of Nottingham vow to bring the outlaw Robin Hood to justice?
10. What was Little John's dilemma?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)