|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
(b) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
(c) He beat Robin.
(d) He beat Little John.
2. Where had Allan a Dale come from?
3. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) Four hundred pounds.
(c) Three hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
4. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) A priest.
(c) A friar.
(d) A butcher.
5. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
2. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
3. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
4. What did the friar have beneath his clerical robes?
5. What were the horned beasts that he possessed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Robin convince Little John not to hurt the women of the Priory?
2. Why did people stop and stare at the three travelers?
3. What was Little John's dilemma?
4. What vows did the men who joined Robin's band make?
5. Why was the mob of people that fell upon David of Doncaster placated?
6. What fascinated Sir Richard about the youth in the wrestling match?
7. How was Robin going to play a joke on the Miller?
8. Why did Robin punish the Sheriff?
9. How did Robin benefit from each person he encountered?
10. Who stopped the dogs and how?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)