|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Fifty marks.
(b) Forty shillings.
(c) Forty pounds.
(d) Forty marks.
2. Why did the Palmer walk away muttering?
(a) He thought that Robin wouldn't come.
(b) He was told that David wanted to watch Will hang.
(c) He was out of nails.
(d) He felt that he would want to watch the hanging and knew nothing.
3. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
4. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
(a) A priest.
(b) A friar.
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) A butcher.
5. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) Queen Eleanor.
(b) Maid Marion.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) The Reverends Wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
2. How long had Robin's band seen no sport?
3. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
4. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
5. Why did the cook like the steward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Friar Tuck say of Robin Hood?
2. Why wouldn't the Sheriff help the Knight?
3. What gifts were given to the Knight?
4. Why did Little John help the ladies?
5. Why was it that the Prioress betrayed Robin?
6. Why didn't Robin want Little John to go to the fair?
7. What reasons does Robin give the Tinker to join his band of merry men?
8. What vows did the men who joined Robin's band make?
9. Why does the author say that he doesn't blame the reader for putting down the book?
10. What did Little John say and why was he so upset at the appearance of Guy of Gisbourne?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)