|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
2. How much money did Little John leave with them?
(a) Ten shillings.
(b) Twelve shillings.
(c) Five pence.
(d) Six pence.
3. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six months.
(c) A month.
(d) A year and a day.
4. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
(a) Gave them away.
(b) Used them.
(c) Consumed the wine and gave the rest away.
(d) Sold them to the highest bidder.
5. Who was the tall friar?
(a) Friar Tuck.
(b) Friar Frank.
(c) Friar Edward.
(d) Friar George.
6. What disguise did the King wear?
(a) The Order of the Black Friar.
(b) A yeomans clothes.
(c) A beggars clothes.
(d) Prior's robes.
7. Who was in the King's service, and the son of a beneficiary of Robin?
(a) Sir James of the Lea.
(b) Sir Henry of the Lea.
(c) Sir George of the Lea.
(d) Sir Robert of the Lea.
8. How did Robin tell Little John he was dying?
(a) They would never roam the woodlands again.
(b) To bury him forthwith.
(c) That he should go to the safe and clear it out.
(d) That he was to take over the band.
9. How many men did Little John bring back to say goodbye?
(d) Eight and Twenty.
10. How old is the knight's son?
11. Who took third place?
12. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Six hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
13. How much money did the knight have?
(a) Twelve shillings.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) Four shillings.
(d) Eight shillings.
14. How many pounds did Robin walk away with?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Three hundred.
15. Robin talked until Little John promised....?
(a) No harm would befall the place.
(b) To seek out Maid Marion.
(c) To bury Robin forthwith.
(d) To take care of everyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Robin disheartened?
2. What kind of bird sits inside the "blossoming hedge"?
3. What did the daughter see?
4. What was the beggars quarterstaff made of?
5. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)