|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
2. Who was not included in the men the King took?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Stutely.
(d) Allan a Dale.
3. What was said was on the challengers hands?
(b) Talcum power.
(c) Bird lime.
(d) Lemon juice.
4. Where was the tournament held?
(a) Georgetowns fields.
(b) Finsbury fields.
(c) Strawson fields.
(d) London's Hyde Park.
5. Who was in the King's service, and the son of a beneficiary of Robin?
(a) Sir Henry of the Lea.
(b) Sir James of the Lea.
(c) Sir Robert of the Lea.
(d) Sir George of the Lea.
6. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
(a) Ten shillings.
(b) Three golden angels.
(c) A skin of ale.
(d) A skin of wine.
7. What is in the bowl?
(a) Pork soup.
(b) A crab.
8. What disguise did the King wear?
(a) A beggars clothes.
(b) Prior's robes.
(c) The Order of the Black Friar.
(d) A yeomans clothes.
9. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) A new adventure.
(b) The merry doings of his band.
(c) Birds songs.
(d) Maid Marion.
10. What trades did the beggars have?
(a) One of honesty.
(b) They all helped people.
(c) One of lies.
(d) They were all carpenters.
11. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
12. What did the daughter see?
(a) A feather come drifting by.
(b) A boat come drifting by.
(c) A cloud come drifting by.
(d) A leaf come floating by.
13. Why was the Sheriff of Nottingham vexed?
(a) The outlaws had thwarted him again.
(b) The King had no longer got favor in him.
(c) The outlaws had been given higher standings than he.
(d) The outlaws had gained favor with the King.
14. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
(a) A ring.
(d) A fine belt.
15. What was "one of the greatest joys" to befall Robin and his merry men?
(a) Allan a Dale's singing.
(b) A roasted spit of venison.
(c) The sight of Maid Marion.
(d) A good skin of March ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story made the ladies of the court laugh?
2. How much money did the Friars have?
3. How old is the knight's son?
4. Who was the first person to miss the mark?
5. How many shots did it take for Robin to hit the wand?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)