|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the King's page?
(a) Simon Garreth.
(b) Edward Cunningham.
(c) Edwin Cunningham.
(d) Derrik Cunningham.
2. Where were the other two friars headed?
3. Robin talked until Little John promised....?
(a) To bury Robin forthwith.
(b) To seek out Maid Marion.
(c) To take care of everyone else.
(d) No harm would befall the place.
4. What day did Robin die?
(a) 25th of December 1244.
(b) 24th of December 1247.
(c) 24th of December 1248.
(d) 25th of December 1247.
5. Why did Robin's cousin do him harm?
(a) She hated him.
(b) She was ashamed of her association with him.
(c) He asked her to do so.
(d) She slipped accidentally.
6. Who was not included in the men the King took?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) Little John.
(d) Allan a Dale.
7. Who was this person looking for?
(a) Little John.
(b) Allan a Dale.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Robin Hood.
8. Who was the first person to miss the mark?
(a) Little John.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) The Tinker.
(d) Will Scathelock.
9. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) Six hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
10. Why was the Sheriff of Nottingham vexed?
(a) The King had no longer got favor in him.
(b) The outlaws had gained favor with the King.
(c) The outlaws had been given higher standings than he.
(d) The outlaws had thwarted him again.
11. Who was in the King's service, and the son of a beneficiary of Robin?
(a) Sir Robert of the Lea.
(b) Sir Henry of the Lea.
(c) Sir George of the Lea.
(d) Sir James of the Lea.
12. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
(a) He didn't know what was wrong.
(b) He wasn't allowed to follow.
(c) He wanted to collect on the bounty.
(d) He was in cohoots with her.
13. Why did Little John wish to die?
(a) He was being tortured.
(b) He thought that the band of merry men had been taken and hung.
(c) He thought Robin was dead.
(d) He suffered from manic depression.
14. Who took third place?
15. What did the daughter see?
(a) A feather come drifting by.
(b) A leaf come floating by.
(c) A cloud come drifting by.
(d) A boat come drifting by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the youth?
2. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
3. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
4. What caused the fever?
5. What is it that Robin digs into first?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)