|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took third place?
2. What nail did the Corn Engrosser twist to gain access to the boots?
(a) The second nail from the toe.
(b) The first nail under the toe.
(c) The third nail from the toe.
(d) The fourth nail from the toe.
3. Who was the King's page?
(a) Simon Garreth.
(b) Edward Cunningham.
(c) Derrik Cunningham.
(d) Edwin Cunningham.
4. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
(a) A month.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year and a day.
5. What was given to Robin as a present?
(a) A bow and quiver of arrows with brass inlayed.
(b) A share of his bountiful crops.
(c) A bow and quiver of arrows with silver inlayed.
(d) A bow and quiver of arrows with gold inlayed.
6. What was "one of the greatest joys" to befall Robin and his merry men?
(a) A roasted spit of venison.
(b) A good skin of March ale.
(c) The sight of Maid Marion.
(d) Allan a Dale's singing.
7. Which was the first beggar to fight with Robin?
(a) The "Deaf" beggar.
(b) The "Lame" beggar.
(c) The "Dumb" beggar.
(d) The "Blind" beggar.
8. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
(a) He felt safe there.
(b) He knew he was financially okay when in Sherwood.
(c) He felt at home there.
(d) It was a place of such happy memories.
9. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
(a) A skin of wine.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) Three golden angels.
(d) A skin of ale.
10. What area did Robin come to?
11. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
(a) He wasn't allowed to follow.
(b) He didn't know what was wrong.
(c) He was in cohoots with her.
(d) He wanted to collect on the bounty.
12. How many booths were on the greensward?
13. What did Little John rub the string of his bow?
(a) White tallow wax.
(b) Oil from his hair.
(c) Yellow beeswax.
(d) His fingers.
14. Where was the tournament held?
(a) London's Hyde Park.
(b) Georgetowns fields.
(c) Strawson fields.
(d) Finsbury fields.
15. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
2. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
3. What is it that Robin digs into first?
4. Where did Good King Richard die?
5. Who was in the King's service, and the son of a beneficiary of Robin?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)