|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the Friars have?
(a) One hundred fifty golden angels.
(b) One hundred sixty golden angels.
(c) One hundred eighty golden angels.
(d) Four hundred, twenty golden angels.
2. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One third.
(b) One half.
(c) One quarter.
(d) One eighth.
3. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
(a) It is legend only, not truth.
(b) The following is sad.
(c) It is all lies.
(d) It is Robins' wish that it not be told.
4. Who did Robin run into on the borders of Sherwood?
(a) Henry of the Lea.
(b) Richard of the Lea.
(c) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(d) Richard Partington.
5. Where did Good King Richard die?
(a) At the hands of foreign leaders.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) Upon the battlefield.
(d) Aside his wife in bed.
6. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
(b) Sweet lasses.
(c) A butt of Malmsey.
(d) A song.
7. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
8. Who took third place?
9. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
(a) His suit of Lincoln green.
(b) A skin of ale.
(c) Three golden angels.
(d) His friar costume.
10. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
(a) David would not have gotten into the ring.
(b) He would have never gotten his land back.
(c) David would have been killed.
(d) David would have been mortally injured.
11. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
12. How did Little John lift Robin?
(a) Like a mother lifts her child.
(b) Like a soldier bearing a weapon to fire.
(c) With great tenderness.
(d) Like a fireman.
13. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
(a) It was a place of such happy memories.
(b) He felt at home there.
(c) He knew he was financially okay when in Sherwood.
(d) He felt safe there.
14. Who was this person looking for?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Allan a Dale.
(c) Little John.
(d) Robin Hood.
15. Why was the old woman crying?
(a) Her sons were going to be hanged.
(b) She was sick and dying.
(c) She was about to lose her home.
(d) She had just lost her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird sits inside the "blossoming hedge"?
2. What disguise did the King wear?
3. What grieved Sir Robert Lee?
4. Who was the first man slain in the fight in Sherwood?
5. What did Robin hold as he died?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)