|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin talked until Little John promised....?
(a) No harm would befall the place.
(b) To seek out Maid Marion.
(c) To bury Robin forthwith.
(d) To take care of everyone else.
2. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
(a) His suit of Lincoln green.
(b) A skin of ale.
(c) Three golden angels.
(d) His friar costume.
3. What grieved Sir Robert Lee?
(a) To hear the Bishop speak so horribly of someone else.
(b) To see such a knave as Robin on the field.
(c) To see the reward posters for Robin and his band of men come down.
(d) To see the King break his promise.
4. What did the daughter see?
(a) A boat come drifting by.
(b) A leaf come floating by.
(c) A cloud come drifting by.
(d) A feather come drifting by.
5. What is it that Robin digs into first?
(a) Pigeon pie.
(b) A knuckle of ham.
(c) Oat cakes.
(d) The eggs.
6. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
(a) It is Robins' wish that it not be told.
(b) It is legend only, not truth.
(c) The following is sad.
(d) It is all lies.
7. What happened when Little John fired upon the Sheriff?
(a) His bow broke.
(b) His string broke.
(c) He missed.
(d) He hit him.
8. What caused the fever?
(a) Robin's brooding about those who he'd killed.
(b) A thickening of the blood.
(c) A butt of bad beer.
(d) A mysterious illness.
9. How many shots did it take for Robin to hit the wand?
10. How much money did the Friars have?
(a) One hundred eighty golden angels.
(b) Four hundred, twenty golden angels.
(c) One hundred sixty golden angels.
(d) One hundred fifty golden angels.
11. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) Cloth and gold.
(b) Money and cloth.
(c) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
(d) Advice and an open ear.
12. How much money did Robin bring with him?
(a) Ten golden angels.
(b) Twelve golden angels.
(c) Five golden angels.
(d) Eight golden angels.
13. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five years.
(d) A year and a day.
14. How many eggs did the beggar have?
15. What trades did the beggars have?
(a) One of lies.
(b) They all helped people.
(c) They were all carpenters.
(d) One of honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
2. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
3. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
4. Where were the other two friars headed?
5. Who sits at the head of the table?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)