|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Good King Richard die?
(a) Upon the battlefield.
(b) Aside his wife in bed.
(c) At the hands of foreign leaders.
(d) In his sleep.
2. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
3. What did Robin hold as he died?
(a) His bow.
(b) Little John's hand.
(c) His golden arrow.
(d) His bugle.
4. What story made the ladies of the court laugh?
(a) Little John's service to the Sheriff of Nottingham.
(b) Robin and the Friar's meeting.
(c) The Bishop and Sir Richard of the Lea.
(d) Robin and Little John's meeting.
5. What was the beggars quarterstaff made of?
6. What is the knight's name?
(a) Sir William.
(b) Sir Richard.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir George.
7. What was said was on the challengers hands?
(a) Talcum power.
(b) Lemon juice.
(c) Bird lime.
8. Why did Robin take the three beggars' money?
(a) They had treated Will Scarlet unfairly.
(b) They had denounced Maid Marion.
(c) They had caused Robin some discomfort.
(d) They were lying to those who would give charitably.
9. What day did Robin die?
(a) 25th of December 1244.
(b) 24th of December 1248.
(c) 24th of December 1247.
(d) 25th of December 1247.
10. How many men did Little John bring back to say goodbye?
(d) Eight and Twenty.
11. What caused the fever?
(a) A mysterious illness.
(b) A thickening of the blood.
(c) Robin's brooding about those who he'd killed.
(d) A butt of bad beer.
12. Who was the stranger?
(a) Yarwick of York.
(b) Jay of Gainsborough.
(c) Larson of London.
(d) Guy of Gisbourne.
13. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
(a) A butt of Malmsey.
(b) Sweet lasses.
(d) A song.
14. What was the result of the missed mark?
(a) A blow across the behind.
(b) A buffeting.
(c) A smack across the face.
(d) The disfavor of Robin.
15. How much money did the Friars have?
(a) Four hundred, twenty golden angels.
(b) One hundred fifty golden angels.
(c) One hundred sixty golden angels.
(d) One hundred eighty golden angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not included in the men the King took?
2. Who was the well dressed lad of no more than sixteen?
3. What area did Robin come to?
4. What does Robin tell his men to be?
5. How did Little John lift Robin?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)