|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the knight have?
(a) Eight shillings.
(b) Four shillings.
(c) Ten shillings.
(d) Twelve shillings.
2. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
(a) Dead branches.
(b) Fine china.
(c) Decayed wood.
(d) Brittle ice.
3. Why would the information about the Sheriff be of interest to Robin?
(a) He was profiting illegally and therefore doing nefarious dealings.
(b) He was being cruel to some ladies.
(c) He was involved in the crowd that attacked David.
(d) He was lying through his teeth and spreading rumors of Robin.
4. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) Money and cloth.
(b) Cloth and gold.
(c) Advice and an open ear.
(d) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
5. How many men did Little John bring back to say goodbye?
(a) Eight and Twenty.
6. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Six hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
7. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
8. Where were the other two friars headed?
9. What is in the bowl?
(a) Pork soup.
(d) A crab.
10. Why did Little John wish to die?
(a) He thought that the band of merry men had been taken and hung.
(b) He was being tortured.
(c) He suffered from manic depression.
(d) He thought Robin was dead.
11. What kind of bird sits inside the "blossoming hedge"?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A robin.
(c) A finch.
(d) A crow.
12. What was the Prior fond of?
13. Who was the tall friar?
(a) Friar Tuck.
(b) Friar Frank.
(c) Friar George.
(d) Friar Edward.
14. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
(a) David would not have gotten into the ring.
(b) David would have been killed.
(c) David would have been mortally injured.
(d) He would have never gotten his land back.
15. Who was the well dressed lad of no more than sixteen?
(a) Derrick Passington, the King's page.
(b) None of these.
(c) Richard Partington, the Queen's page.
(d) Richard Partington, the King's page.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Robin digs into first?
2. Who took third place?
3. Why did Robin's cousin do him harm?
4. How many shots did it take for Robin to hit the wand?
5. How did Little John lift Robin?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)