|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
(b) Money and cloth.
(c) Advice and an open ear.
(d) Cloth and gold.
2. Who was the tall friar?
(a) Friar Tuck.
(b) Friar Edward.
(c) Friar Frank.
(d) Friar George.
3. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
(a) He wasn't allowed to follow.
(b) He wanted to collect on the bounty.
(c) He was in cohoots with her.
(d) He didn't know what was wrong.
4. How many shots did it take for Robin to hit the wand?
5. Who sits at the head of the table?
(a) The maids.
(b) The most important or rich person.
(c) The least important person.
(d) The servants.
6. Who was the well dressed lad of no more than sixteen?
(a) Richard Partington, the Queen's page.
(b) Richard Partington, the King's page.
(c) Derrick Passington, the King's page.
(d) None of these.
7. How long did Robin give the knight to pay him back?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five years.
(d) A year and a day.
8. What is the knight's name?
(a) Sir George.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Sir William.
(d) Sir Richard.
9. What does Robin tell his men to be?
10. How many booths were on the greensward?
11. What was given to Robin as a present?
(a) A bow and quiver of arrows with gold inlayed.
(b) A bow and quiver of arrows with silver inlayed.
(c) A share of his bountiful crops.
(d) A bow and quiver of arrows with brass inlayed.
12. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
(a) Decayed wood.
(b) Dead branches.
(c) Fine china.
(d) Brittle ice.
13. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
14. What bird did the stranger resemble?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A wren.
15. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
(a) He knew he was financially okay when in Sherwood.
(b) He felt safe there.
(c) He felt at home there.
(d) It was a place of such happy memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first man slain in the fight in Sherwood?
2. What does Robin dress as?
3. Who did Robin run into on the borders of Sherwood?
4. What is in the bowl?
5. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)