|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eggs did the beggar have?
2. Who sits at the head of the table?
(a) The servants.
(b) The most important or rich person.
(c) The maids.
(d) The least important person.
3. Who was the youth?
(a) Will Scathelock.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) David of Doncaster.
(d) Little John.
4. What was the Prior fond of?
5. What was the beggars quarterstaff made of?
6. What amount of money did the cobbler have?
(a) Three shillings four pence and a halfpenny.
(b) Three shillings, six pence and a halfpenny.
(c) One golden angel, and ten shillings.
(d) Two shillings, six pence and a halfpenny.
7. How much money did Little John leave with them?
(a) Five pence.
(b) Six pence.
(c) Ten shillings.
(d) Twelve shillings.
8. What prize is NOT offered at the fair?
9. How many booths were on the greensward?
10. What disguise did the King wear?
(a) Prior's robes.
(b) A beggars clothes.
(c) The Order of the Black Friar.
(d) A yeomans clothes.
11. What is in the bowl?
(a) A crab.
(b) Pork soup.
12. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
(a) He would have never gotten his land back.
(b) David would have been killed.
(c) David would have been mortally injured.
(d) David would not have gotten into the ring.
13. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A knight.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A prior.
(d) A stout yeoman.
14. What was the result of the missed mark?
(a) A buffeting.
(b) The disfavor of Robin.
(c) A smack across the face.
(d) A blow across the behind.
15. How many men did Little John bring back to say goodbye?
(d) Eight and Twenty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
2. What story made the ladies of the court laugh?
3. Who was the first man slain in the fight in Sherwood?
4. How old is the knight's son?
5. Who was in the King's service, and the son of a beneficiary of Robin?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)