|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) A new adventure.
(b) The merry doings of his band.
(c) Maid Marion.
(d) Birds songs.
2. Who sent the assassin?
(a) King Edward.
(b) King Richard.
(c) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(d) The Bishop of Hereford.
3. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One third.
(b) One half.
(c) One eighth.
(d) One quarter.
4. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
(a) The following is sad.
(b) It is Robins' wish that it not be told.
(c) It is legend only, not truth.
(d) It is all lies.
5. How much money did the Friars have?
(a) One hundred sixty golden angels.
(b) One hundred eighty golden angels.
(c) One hundred fifty golden angels.
(d) Four hundred, twenty golden angels.
6. Why did Little John wish to die?
(a) He thought Robin was dead.
(b) He suffered from manic depression.
(c) He thought that the band of merry men had been taken and hung.
(d) He was being tortured.
7. Who was the first person to miss the mark?
(a) The Tinker.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) Little John.
(d) Will Scathelock.
8. What bird did the stranger resemble?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A wren.
9. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
10. How did Robin tell Little John he was dying?
(a) They would never roam the woodlands again.
(b) That he was to take over the band.
(c) To bury him forthwith.
(d) That he should go to the safe and clear it out.
11. What was said was on the challengers hands?
(a) Lemon juice.
(b) Bird lime.
(c) Talcum power.
12. Where were the other two friars headed?
13. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
(a) Brittle ice.
(b) Dead branches.
(c) Fine china.
(d) Decayed wood.
14. Who was the King's page?
(a) Edwin Cunningham.
(b) Derrik Cunningham.
(c) Edward Cunningham.
(d) Simon Garreth.
15. How much money did the knight have?
(a) Four shillings.
(b) Eight shillings.
(c) Twelve shillings.
(d) Ten shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
2. Robin talked until Little John promised....?
3. Who moved the King to break his promise to the Queen?
4. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
5. How many booths were on the greensward?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)