Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
(a) Used them.
(b) Sold them to the highest bidder.
(c) Consumed the wine and gave the rest away.
(d) Gave them away.
2. What did town did Robin pass by?
3. What was the result of the missed mark?
(a) A buffeting.
(b) A smack across the face.
(c) The disfavor of Robin.
(d) A blow across the behind.
4. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
(c) A fine belt.
(d) A ring.
5. How did Robin decide his grave?
(a) In the graveyard of the Prior.
(b) By the greensward.
(c) Where they had met.
(d) Where the arrow fell to mark his grave.
6. What does Robin tell his men to be?
7. What is it that Robin digs into first?
(a) A knuckle of ham.
(b) Pigeon pie.
(c) The eggs.
(d) Oat cakes.
8. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
9. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
(a) It was a place of such happy memories.
(b) He felt at home there.
(c) He knew he was financially okay when in Sherwood.
(d) He felt safe there.
10. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
(a) Killed them all.
(b) Gave them all free pardons.
(c) Garnished their money.
(d) Took them all captive.
11. Why would the information about the Sheriff be of interest to Robin?
(a) He was being cruel to some ladies.
(b) He was lying through his teeth and spreading rumors of Robin.
(c) He was profiting illegally and therefore doing nefarious dealings.
(d) He was involved in the crowd that attacked David.
12. Who sent the assassin?
(a) King Edward.
(b) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(c) King Richard.
(d) The Bishop of Hereford.
13. Who took third place?
14. Why did Robin take the three beggars' money?
(a) They had denounced Maid Marion.
(b) They had treated Will Scarlet unfairly.
(c) They were lying to those who would give charitably.
(d) They had caused Robin some discomfort.
15. How did Little John lift Robin?
(a) Like a mother lifts her child.
(b) With great tenderness.
(c) Like a fireman.
(d) Like a soldier bearing a weapon to fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Robin bring with him?
2. What was said was on the challengers hands?
3. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
4. What amount of money did the cobbler have?
5. Who was in the King's service, and the son of a beneficiary of Robin?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)