|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the other two friars headed?
2. Who was not included in the men the King took?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) Little John.
(c) Allan a Dale.
(d) Will Scarlet.
3. Which was the first beggar to fight with Robin?
(a) The "Dumb" beggar.
(b) The "Deaf" beggar.
(c) The "Blind" beggar.
(d) The "Lame" beggar.
4. How many eggs did the beggar have?
5. Who sits at the head of the table?
(a) The maids.
(b) The least important person.
(c) The servants.
(d) The most important or rich person.
6. Why didn't Little John stop the traitoress?
(a) He was in cohoots with her.
(b) He didn't know what was wrong.
(c) He wanted to collect on the bounty.
(d) He wasn't allowed to follow.
7. What does Robin tell his men to be?
8. Who took third place?
9. What kind of bird sits inside the "blossoming hedge"?
(a) A crow.
(b) A robin.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A finch.
10. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
(c) A fine belt.
(d) A ring.
11. Why was Robin disheartened?
(a) He hadn't gained the Queen's favor.
(b) He was surrounded.
(c) He lost the contest.
(d) He wasn't invited to the contest.
12. How did Little John lift Robin?
(a) Like a fireman.
(b) Like a soldier bearing a weapon to fire.
(c) With great tenderness.
(d) Like a mother lifts her child.
13. Robin talked until Little John promised....?
(a) To take care of everyone else.
(b) No harm would befall the place.
(c) To bury Robin forthwith.
(d) To seek out Maid Marion.
14. How much money did the knight have?
(a) Eight shillings.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) Four shillings.
(d) Twelve shillings.
15. Who was the first person to miss the mark?
(a) Little John.
(b) The Tinker.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Will Scathelock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
2. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
3. What was the Prior fond of?
4. What caused the fever?
5. What bird did the stranger resemble?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)