|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the fever?
(a) A mysterious illness.
(b) A butt of bad beer.
(c) A thickening of the blood.
(d) Robin's brooding about those who he'd killed.
2. What did Little John rub the string of his bow?
(a) Oil from his hair.
(b) His fingers.
(c) Yellow beeswax.
(d) White tallow wax.
3. What area did Robin come to?
4. What is in the bowl?
(c) A crab.
(d) Pork soup.
5. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One third.
(b) One quarter.
(c) One eighth.
(d) One half.
6. How did Little John lift Robin?
(a) Like a mother lifts her child.
(b) With great tenderness.
(c) Like a fireman.
(d) Like a soldier bearing a weapon to fire.
7. Who took third place?
8. What was given to Robin as a present?
(a) A share of his bountiful crops.
(b) A bow and quiver of arrows with brass inlayed.
(c) A bow and quiver of arrows with silver inlayed.
(d) A bow and quiver of arrows with gold inlayed.
9. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A prior.
(b) A knight.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A stout yeoman.
10. How many booths were on the greensward?
11. Who was this person looking for?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) Little John.
(d) Allan a Dale.
12. Who was not included in the men the King took?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Allan a Dale.
13. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
(a) Brittle ice.
(b) Decayed wood.
(c) Dead branches.
(d) Fine china.
14. Why was the Sheriff of Nottingham vexed?
(a) The King had no longer got favor in him.
(b) The outlaws had been given higher standings than he.
(c) The outlaws had gained favor with the King.
(d) The outlaws had thwarted him again.
15. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) A new adventure.
(b) Maid Marion.
(c) Birds songs.
(d) The merry doings of his band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the daughter see?
2. Which was the first beggar to fight with Robin?
3. Where did Good King Richard die?
4. How did Robin tell Little John he was dying?
5. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)