|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of the missed mark?
(a) The disfavor of Robin.
(b) A smack across the face.
(c) A blow across the behind.
(d) A buffeting.
2. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
(a) A skin of ale.
(b) His friar costume.
(c) Three golden angels.
(d) His suit of Lincoln green.
3. How old is the knight's son?
4. Where were the other two friars headed?
5. Which was the first beggar to fight with Robin?
(a) The "Deaf" beggar.
(b) The "Blind" beggar.
(c) The "Lame" beggar.
(d) The "Dumb" beggar.
6. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) Birds songs.
(b) Maid Marion.
(c) A new adventure.
(d) The merry doings of his band.
7. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
8. What did the daughter see?
(a) A leaf come floating by.
(b) A feather come drifting by.
(c) A boat come drifting by.
(d) A cloud come drifting by.
9. Who was the stranger?
(a) Larson of London.
(b) Yarwick of York.
(c) Guy of Gisbourne.
(d) Jay of Gainsborough.
10. Why did Little John wish to die?
(a) He was being tortured.
(b) He thought Robin was dead.
(c) He suffered from manic depression.
(d) He thought that the band of merry men had been taken and hung.
11. What grieved Sir Robert Lee?
(a) To see the reward posters for Robin and his band of men come down.
(b) To see such a knave as Robin on the field.
(c) To hear the Bishop speak so horribly of someone else.
(d) To see the King break his promise.
12. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
13. How many eggs did the beggar have?
14. What is the knight's name?
(a) Sir George.
(b) Sir Richard.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir William.
15. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
(a) A fine belt.
(b) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
2. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
3. What is in the bowl?
4. What bird did the stranger resemble?
5. Who was the first person to miss the mark?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)