|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would the information about the Sheriff be of interest to Robin?
(a) He was lying through his teeth and spreading rumors of Robin.
(b) He was profiting illegally and therefore doing nefarious dealings.
(c) He was involved in the crowd that attacked David.
(d) He was being cruel to some ladies.
2. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
3. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
(a) Dead branches.
(b) Decayed wood.
(c) Fine china.
(d) Brittle ice.
4. What bird did the stranger resemble?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A wren.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A turkey.
5. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
6. What was given to Robin as a present?
(a) A bow and quiver of arrows with silver inlayed.
(b) A bow and quiver of arrows with brass inlayed.
(c) A share of his bountiful crops.
(d) A bow and quiver of arrows with gold inlayed.
7. Who was the King's page?
(a) Edwin Cunningham.
(b) Derrik Cunningham.
(c) Simon Garreth.
(d) Edward Cunningham.
8. What trades did the beggars have?
(a) One of honesty.
(b) One of lies.
(c) They were all carpenters.
(d) They all helped people.
9. How many pounds did Robin walk away with?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
10. Why was the Sheriff of Nottingham vexed?
(a) The outlaws had thwarted him again.
(b) The outlaws had been given higher standings than he.
(c) The King had no longer got favor in him.
(d) The outlaws had gained favor with the King.
11. How much money did the knight have?
(a) Four shillings.
(b) Twelve shillings.
(c) Ten shillings.
(d) Eight shillings.
12. What nail did the Corn Engrosser twist to gain access to the boots?
(a) The third nail from the toe.
(b) The fourth nail from the toe.
(c) The second nail from the toe.
(d) The first nail under the toe.
13. Why does the author not bid that you follow further?
(a) The following is sad.
(b) It is all lies.
(c) It is Robins' wish that it not be told.
(d) It is legend only, not truth.
14. Why was Robin so happy to be back in Sherwood?
(a) He knew he was financially okay when in Sherwood.
(b) He felt at home there.
(c) He felt safe there.
(d) It was a place of such happy memories.
15. Robin thought of naught but....?
(a) A new adventure.
(b) Birds songs.
(c) Maid Marion.
(d) The merry doings of his band.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the stranger?
2. What was the Prior fond of?
3. Who was the tall friar?
4. What did Robin hold as he died?
5. What did the daughter see?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)