|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eggs did the beggar have?
2. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
(a) His suit of Lincoln green.
(b) His friar costume.
(c) A skin of ale.
(d) Three golden angels.
3. How many pounds did Robin walk away with?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) One hundred.
4. What did town did Robin pass by?
5. What is in the bowl?
(c) Pork soup.
(d) A crab.
6. Who was the youth?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) Will Scathelock.
(c) Little John.
(d) David of Doncaster.
7. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
8. What did Good King Richard and his band do?
(a) Garnished their money.
(b) Killed them all.
(c) Took them all captive.
(d) Gave them all free pardons.
9. How many men did Little John bring back to say goodbye?
(d) Eight and Twenty.
10. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A prior.
(b) A stout yeoman.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A knight.
11. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One quarter.
(b) One third.
(c) One eighth.
(d) One half.
12. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
(a) David would not have gotten into the ring.
(b) He would have never gotten his land back.
(c) David would have been killed.
(d) David would have been mortally injured.
13. Why was Robin disheartened?
(a) He wasn't invited to the contest.
(b) He lost the contest.
(c) He was surrounded.
(d) He hadn't gained the Queen's favor.
14. How many booths were on the greensward?
15. What day did he leave to find someone to help him?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The third.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The sixth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Robin run into on the borders of Sherwood?
2. Who was the well dressed lad of no more than sixteen?
3. What did Robin hold as he died?
4. How did Robin tell Little John he was dying?
5. How many pounds did the knight owe on his estate?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)