|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Robert?
(a) Little John.
(c) David of Doncaster.
(d) Will Stutely.
2. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
3. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To post constables on the road and paths.
(b) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(c) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(d) To leave it be.
4. What two dogs did Will Scarlet speak to?
(a) Beauty and Sweet Lips.
(b) Fangs and Beauty.
(c) Fangs and Sweet Lips.
(d) Bell Throat and Beauty.
5. What does the Tanner sing of?
(a) The battles of Arthur at Camelot.
(b) The wooing of Sir Keith of Camelot.
(c) A mighty battle that was had, unnamed.
(d) The wooing of Sir Gawaine of Camelot.
6. What was the stranger's name?
(a) John Little.
(b) Little John.
(c) Friar Tuck.
(d) Friar Little.
7. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) Three months.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
8. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
(a) Will Skye.
(b) Will Canary.
(c) Will Rose.
(d) Will Scarlet.
9. Who is the stranger?
(a) Robin's uncle.
(b) Robin's unknown son.
(c) Robin's cousin.
(d) Robin's nephew.
10. What doesn't Robin like of Little John's return?
(a) He didn't take the food instead.
(b) He took the Sheriff's silver.
(c) He took so long.
(d) He brought the cook.
11. What color is the stranger wearing?
(d) Light blue.
12. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) Queen Eleanor.
(b) The Reverends Wife.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Maid Marion.
13. Where had Allan a Dale come from?
14. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
(a) Sir Lancelot.
(b) Sir Carodoc.
(c) Sir Keith.
(d) Sir Gawaine.
15. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
(a) Robin was going to let fly with his bow, while all he had was a staff.
(b) Robin called for backup.
(c) Robin wouldn't fight.
(d) Robin was to turn about and not cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
2. What does Will sing of?
3. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
4. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
5. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)