|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
(a) Fountains abbey.
(b) Hilldale Valley abbey.
(c) Fall abbey.
(d) Fountain abbey.
2. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) Indecent descriptions.
(b) Good, sober folks of real history.
(c) Risque humor.
(d) A corruption of knowledge.
3. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) Three months.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Six months.
4. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
(a) Two hundred golden angels.
(b) One hundred golden angels.
(c) Three hundred golden angels.
(d) Two hundred, fifty golden angels.
5. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Will Canary.
(c) Will Rose.
(d) Will Skye.
6. Who loved a good joke?
(a) John Little.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) Friar Tuck.
(d) Robin Hood.
7. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
(a) A hundred pounds.
(b) A get out of jail free card.
(c) Fifty pounds.
(d) Fourscore golden angels.
8. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
9. What drew Robin to Locksley Town?
(a) A chance to prove himself the best marksman in England.
(b) A butt of good October brewing.
(c) An adventure.
(d) A ladies look.
10. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Right merrily.
(b) Very good.
(c) Right well.
(d) Very poor.
11. Where had Allan a Dale come from?
12. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Midge, the miller's son.
13. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
14. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
(a) He intended to kill Will Stutely.
(b) He offended Robin.
(c) He harmed Little John.
(d) He tried to take advantage of youth.
15. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
2. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
3. What trees surrounded the inn?
4. From where had the messenger come?
5. What does the Tanner sing of?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)