|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
2. What were the Sheriff's company surprised to see?
(a) Him come back without "Reynold".
(b) Him come back in the company of Robin Hood.
(c) Him come out of the forest with a sack on his shoulders.
(d) Him come back at all.
3. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Very poor.
(b) Very good.
(c) Right merrily.
(d) Right well.
4. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
(a) Four hundred pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) Three hundred pounds.
5. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
6. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
(a) Ryan Greenleaf.
(b) Reynold Greenleaf.
(c) Raymond Greenleaf.
(d) Simon Greenleaf.
7. Why did Will leave the home?
(a) He boxed his father's steward on the ear and accidentally killed him.
(b) He murdered a man in cold blood.
(c) He stole from the local abbot.
(d) He stole from his father.
8. How long had Robin's band seen no sport?
9. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow morn.
(b) Tomorrow noon.
(c) Tomorrow day.
10. How much did their food cost?
(a) Six pennies.
(b) Twelve pence.
(c) Four pence.
(d) Eight pennies.
11. What did the friar have beneath his clerical robes?
(a) A suit of Lincoln green.
(b) A gown of chain mail.
(d) None of these.
12. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
(a) He took up his sword.
(b) He recognized the walk.
(c) The house cat had rubbed up the friar's robe and he'd seen the green.
(d) The Innkeeper told him.
13. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
14. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
(a) Fanciful drawn beauty.
(b) Fine to listen to, bad to follow.
(c) All lies.
(d) Tales of fancy to placate children.
15. Who was the friar talking to when Robin happened upon him?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) His dogs.
(d) Robin Hood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robin ask of the Bishop for the bride?
2. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
3. How did Robin's arrow fly?
4. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
5. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)