|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Robin like of Little John's return?
(a) He brought the cook.
(b) He took the Sheriff's silver.
(c) He didn't take the food instead.
(d) He took so long.
2. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
(a) Grey goose feather.
(b) Brown hawk feather.
(c) Grey robin feather.
(d) Black magpie feather.
3. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
(a) One had insulted the other.
(b) The stranger wanted to bring Robin in for the bounty.
(c) The stranger wanted to claim Maid Marion for his wife.
(d) Neither wanted to let the other pass.
4. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He beat Little John.
(b) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
(c) He beat Robin.
(d) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
5. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
(a) The house cat had rubbed up the friar's robe and he'd seen the green.
(b) He recognized the walk.
(c) He took up his sword.
(d) The Innkeeper told him.
6. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
(a) Robin wouldn't fight.
(b) Robin was to turn about and not cross.
(c) Robin was going to let fly with his bow, while all he had was a staff.
(d) Robin called for backup.
7. What does the Tanner sing of?
(a) The wooing of Sir Keith of Camelot.
(b) The wooing of Sir Gawaine of Camelot.
(c) A mighty battle that was had, unnamed.
(d) The battles of Arthur at Camelot.
8. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
(a) He harrassed them.
(b) He made them promise to delay their taxes for a week.
(c) He made them promise to do good.
(d) He feasted them.
9. What did Little John speak of Robin and his band to the Sheriff?
(a) They were harts of green.
(b) They were scoundrels.
(c) They were green.
(d) They were deer.
10. What does Will sing of?
(a) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
(b) Flowers and birds.
(c) Birds and tranquility.
(d) Flowers and tranquility.
11. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
(a) Sir Carodoc.
(b) Sir Gawaine.
(c) Sir Keith.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
12. How much did their food cost?
(a) Six pennies.
(b) Four pence.
(c) Twelve pence.
(d) Eight pennies.
13. Who is the Friar?
(a) Friar Tack.
(b) Friar Travis.
(c) Friar Alex.
(d) Friar Tuck.
14. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
(a) Bill Chase.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) David of Doncaster.
(d) Little John.
15. What does the farmer call his daughter?
(a) A scullery maid.
(b) A wench.
(c) A vixen.
(d) A lovely lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two instruments were played?
2. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
3. What was the name of the Tanner?
4. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
5. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)