|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
(a) A priest.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) A friar.
(d) A butcher.
2. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
(a) That he would never come back ever.
(b) That he could make the lady love her husband.
(c) That he wouldn't give him anything, but take all.
(d) That he would send the friars dogs on him if he didn't officiate the ceremony.
3. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
4. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
(a) Fifty pounds.
(b) A get out of jail free card.
(c) Fourscore golden angels.
(d) A hundred pounds.
5. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
(a) Will Rose.
(b) Will Skye.
(c) Will Canary.
(d) Will Scarlet.
6. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
(a) Fall abbey.
(b) Fountain abbey.
(c) Hilldale Valley abbey.
(d) Fountains abbey.
7. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
(a) Simon Greenleaf.
(b) Raymond Greenleaf.
(c) Ryan Greenleaf.
(d) Reynold Greenleaf.
8. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) Good, sober folks of real history.
(b) A corruption of knowledge.
(c) Risque humor.
(d) Indecent descriptions.
9. How did Robin's arrow fly?
(c) Right beside the strangers.
(d) Straight into the other's arrow.
10. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
(a) For cloth of camouflage to hide their tree.
(b) For cloth of scarlet for their disguises.
(c) For cloth of Lincoln green for their suits.
(d) For cloth of grey to create monks hoods.
11. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
(a) He had hurt himself.
(b) He had suffered a mild heart attack.
(c) He had lost the girl of his dreams.
(d) He had killed a man.
12. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
(b) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
(d) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
13. What bird does Will give bread to?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A sparrow.
(c) A magpie.
(d) A nightingale.
14. What was John Little christened with as Little John?
15. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
(a) Brown hawk feather.
(b) Grey robin feather.
(c) Black magpie feather.
(d) Grey goose feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Little John enter into service with the Sheriff?
2. Why did Will leave the home?
3. What was the noise of distress?
4. When is Will due to be hanged?
5. Who was the friar talking to when Robin happened upon him?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)