|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
(b) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
(d) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
2. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
(a) A fat rogue of a fellow.
(b) A stout, lusty fellow with a quick temper.
(c) A certain fellow with a sour temper and a grim look.
(d) A tall, merry fellow who roams the greenwood.
3. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
(a) Bill Chase.
(b) Little John.
(c) David of Doncaster.
(d) Will Stutely.
4. What two instruments were played?
(a) Bagpipes and Lutes.
(b) Harps and Lutes.
(c) Bagpipes and harps.
(d) Harps and Sitars.
5. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
(a) Reynold Greenleaf.
(b) Ryan Greenleaf.
(c) Raymond Greenleaf.
(d) Simon Greenleaf.
6. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow morn.
(c) Tomorrow day.
(d) Tomorrow noon.
7. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
(a) Hands broken.
(c) Shaven ears.
(d) Feet broken.
8. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
9. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Little John.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Midge, the miller's son.
10. Who is the Friar?
(a) Friar Tack.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(c) Friar Travis.
(d) Friar Alex.
11. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
12. What did Little John speak of Robin and his band to the Sheriff?
(a) They were scoundrels.
(b) They were green.
(c) They were harts of green.
(d) They were deer.
13. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A fortnight.
14. What did the friar have beneath his clerical robes?
(b) A gown of chain mail.
(c) A suit of Lincoln green.
(d) None of these.
15. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
(a) Hilldale Valley abbey.
(b) Fountain abbey.
(c) Fountains abbey.
(d) Fall abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loved a good joke?
2. From where had the messenger come?
3. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
4. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
5. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)