|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Very poor.
(b) Very good.
(c) Right merrily.
(d) Right well.
2. Why did the Palmer walk away muttering?
(a) He was told that David wanted to watch Will hang.
(b) He felt that he would want to watch the hanging and knew nothing.
(c) He thought that Robin wouldn't come.
(d) He was out of nails.
3. Who was Robert?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) Little John.
(c) David of Doncaster.
4. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
(a) That he would never come back ever.
(b) That he could make the lady love her husband.
(c) That he would send the friars dogs on him if he didn't officiate the ceremony.
(d) That he wouldn't give him anything, but take all.
5. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow morn.
(b) Tomorrow noon.
(c) Tomorrow day.
6. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
7. For what reason did Little John justify going to the Blue Boar?
(a) He was thirsty.
(b) He wanted to meet a lass there.
(c) He was going to have a tussle there.
(d) He considered the weather would be bent on rain.
8. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) Three hundred pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Four hundred pounds.
9. What two dogs did Will Scarlet speak to?
(a) Beauty and Sweet Lips.
(b) Bell Throat and Beauty.
(c) Fangs and Beauty.
(d) Fangs and Sweet Lips.
10. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
(a) Robin called for backup.
(b) Robin was going to let fly with his bow, while all he had was a staff.
(c) Robin wouldn't fight.
(d) Robin was to turn about and not cross.
11. What color is the stranger wearing?
(c) Light blue.
12. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Little John.
(b) Midge, the miller's son.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Robin Hood.
13. What does Little John want to wear for a disguise?
(a) A soldiers suit of armor.
(b) A friars suit.
(c) A suit of scarlet.
(d) A suit of violet.
14. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) Queen Eleanor.
(b) Queen Mary.
(c) Maid Marion.
(d) The Reverends Wife.
15. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To leave it be.
(b) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(c) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(d) To post constables on the road and paths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
2. What was the name of the Tanner?
3. What does the Tanner sing of?
4. Which season brought the great fair?
5. Who loved a good joke?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)