|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two dogs did Will Scarlet speak to?
(a) Fangs and Sweet Lips.
(b) Fangs and Beauty.
(c) Beauty and Sweet Lips.
(d) Bell Throat and Beauty.
2. Who does Robin send into the forest?
(a) The Tinker.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) None of these.
(d) Little John.
3. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(c) Lincoln Town.
4. What did Robin ask of the Bishop for the bride?
(a) His necklace.
(b) Him to officiate the ceremony.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His finery.
5. What was the name of the Tanner?
(a) Arthur a Bland.
(b) Bart a Bland.
(c) Arther a Bland.
(d) Arthur a Land.
6. What two instruments were played?
(a) Harps and Lutes.
(b) Harps and Sitars.
(c) Bagpipes and Lutes.
(d) Bagpipes and harps.
7. What was the stranger's name?
(a) Little John.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(c) Friar Little.
(d) John Little.
8. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
(a) Sir Gawaine.
(b) Sir Carodoc.
(c) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Sir Keith.
9. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
(a) Grey robin feather.
(b) Grey goose feather.
(c) Brown hawk feather.
(d) Black magpie feather.
10. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
(a) Little John.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) Will Scathelock.
(d) Arthur a Bland.
11. What does the farmer call his daughter?
(a) A scullery maid.
(b) A wench.
(c) A lovely lady.
(d) A vixen.
12. What did the friar have beneath his clerical robes?
(a) None of these.
(b) A gown of chain mail.
(d) A suit of Lincoln green.
13. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
14. What does the Tanner sing of?
(a) The wooing of Sir Gawaine of Camelot.
(b) A mighty battle that was had, unnamed.
(c) The battles of Arthur at Camelot.
(d) The wooing of Sir Keith of Camelot.
15. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow day.
(c) Tomorrow noon.
(d) Tomorrow morn.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
2. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
3. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
4. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
5. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)