|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
(a) Hilldale Valley abbey.
(b) Fountain abbey.
(c) Fall abbey.
(d) Fountains abbey.
2. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
(a) A priest.
(b) A butcher.
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) A friar.
3. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
4. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
(a) The house cat had rubbed up the friar's robe and he'd seen the green.
(b) The Innkeeper told him.
(c) He took up his sword.
(d) He recognized the walk.
5. Who was Robert?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) David of Doncaster.
(d) Little John.
6. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Forty marks.
(b) Forty pounds.
(c) Forty shillings.
(d) Fifty marks.
7. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
(a) The group was too large to move in stealth.
(b) They wanted to introduce the new recruits to the rest of the group.
(c) Robin was sore.
(d) The weather fouled.
8. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
(a) Will Scathelock.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) Little John.
(d) Arthur a Bland.
9. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
(a) He didn't want to risk his reputation.
(b) He didn't want any more hits on his pride.
(c) He was sick of chasing him.
(d) He didn't want to risk his life.
10. How did Robin's arrow fly?
(a) Straight into the other's arrow.
(b) Right beside the strangers.
11. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He beat Robin.
(b) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
(c) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
(d) He beat Little John.
12. Who is the stranger?
(a) Robin's unknown son.
(b) Robin's nephew.
(c) Robin's cousin.
(d) Robin's uncle.
13. How high did the Sheriff threaten to hang people who refused to comply?
(a) Ten cubits.
(b) Sixty cubits.
(c) Fifty cubits.
(d) Forty cubits.
14. What was the name of the Tanner?
(a) Arthur a Land.
(b) Arthur a Bland.
(c) Arther a Bland.
(d) Bart a Bland.
15. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(d) Lincoln Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the stranger's name?
2. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
3. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
4. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
5. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)