|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
2. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She had bad acne and a beard.
(b) She had eczema.
(c) She had open sores on her mouth.
(d) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
3. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Forty marks.
(b) Forty pounds.
(c) Forty shillings.
(d) Fifty marks.
4. What was the noise of distress?
(a) A fight between two stout yeoman.
(b) A girl weeping.
(c) A young man weeping.
(d) A friar praying.
5. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
(a) Fountain abbey.
(b) Fall abbey.
(c) Hilldale Valley abbey.
(d) Fountains abbey.
6. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
7. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
(a) The weather fouled.
(b) They wanted to introduce the new recruits to the rest of the group.
(c) The group was too large to move in stealth.
(d) Robin was sore.
8. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(b) Lincoln Town.
9. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
(a) One hundred golden angels.
(b) Two hundred, fifty golden angels.
(c) Three hundred golden angels.
(d) Two hundred golden angels.
10. Why did Robin kill the forester?
(a) He had destroyed Robin's bow.
(b) He had insulted Maid Marion.
(c) Because he had shot upon Robin.
(d) He had insulted Robin.
11. What were the horned beasts that he possessed?
(a) His neighbors cattle.
(b) His merry men with horns upon their head.
(c) The kings dun deer.
(d) A dozen elk.
12. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
(a) Robin was going to let fly with his bow, while all he had was a staff.
(b) Robin called for backup.
(c) Robin wouldn't fight.
(d) Robin was to turn about and not cross.
13. Which season brought the great fair?
14. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Midge, the miller's son.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) Little John.
(d) Will Scarlet.
15. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He beat Robin.
(b) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
(c) He beat Little John.
(d) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the stranger?
2. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
3. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
4. When is Will due to be hanged?
5. How long was Robin in Sherwood forest?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)