|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(b) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
(c) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(d) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
2. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(b) Lincoln Town.
3. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Fifty marks.
(b) Forty marks.
(c) Forty pounds.
(d) Forty shillings.
4. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
(a) He was sick of chasing him.
(b) He didn't want any more hits on his pride.
(c) He didn't want to risk his reputation.
(d) He didn't want to risk his life.
5. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
(a) Hilldale Valley abbey.
(b) Fountains abbey.
(c) Fall abbey.
(d) Fountain abbey.
6. What did Little John speak of Robin and his band to the Sheriff?
(a) They were deer.
(b) They were harts of green.
(c) They were green.
(d) They were scoundrels.
7. Why did Robin accompany Little John to the edge of Sherwood?
(a) So he could have some new sport with the Tanner.
(b) So he could play a joke on Little John.
(c) So Little John wouldn't be distracted.
(d) So he could convince the Tanner to beguile him with song.
8. Why did Robin follow the voices and commotion?
(a) He thought that he would make sport of them.
(b) He thought that it would be funny to play with them.
(c) He thought that Little John ran afoul of the Kings' Foresters.
(d) He wanted to see what it was all about.
9. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
(a) That he would send the friars dogs on him if he didn't officiate the ceremony.
(b) That he wouldn't give him anything, but take all.
(c) That he could make the lady love her husband.
(d) That he would never come back ever.
10. Where had Allan a Dale come from?
11. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
(b) He beat Little John.
(c) He beat Robin.
(d) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
12. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
(a) Robin called for backup.
(b) Robin was going to let fly with his bow, while all he had was a staff.
(c) Robin wouldn't fight.
(d) Robin was to turn about and not cross.
13. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow morn.
(b) Tomorrow noon.
(c) Tomorrow day.
14. What was the name of the Tanner?
(a) Arther a Bland.
(b) Arthur a Bland.
(c) Arthur a Land.
(d) Bart a Bland.
15. How high did the Sheriff threaten to hang people who refused to comply?
(a) Ten cubits.
(b) Fifty cubits.
(c) Sixty cubits.
(d) Forty cubits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
2. What does Will sing of?
3. What was the stranger's name?
4. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
5. What color is the stranger wearing?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)