|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(c) Lincoln Town.
2. What were the Sheriff's company surprised to see?
(a) Him come back at all.
(b) Him come back without "Reynold".
(c) Him come back in the company of Robin Hood.
(d) Him come out of the forest with a sack on his shoulders.
3. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
(b) She had eczema.
(c) She had bad acne and a beard.
(d) She had open sores on her mouth.
4. What does the farmer call his daughter?
(a) A vixen.
(b) A lovely lady.
(c) A wench.
(d) A scullery maid.
5. Why did the Palmer walk away muttering?
(a) He thought that Robin wouldn't come.
(b) He felt that he would want to watch the hanging and knew nothing.
(c) He was out of nails.
(d) He was told that David wanted to watch Will hang.
6. What were the horned beasts that he possessed?
(a) The kings dun deer.
(b) A dozen elk.
(c) His merry men with horns upon their head.
(d) His neighbors cattle.
7. What was the name of the Tanner?
(a) Arther a Bland.
(b) Bart a Bland.
(c) Arthur a Land.
(d) Arthur a Bland.
8. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
(b) He saw Robin in the press.
(c) He saw the Tinker.
(d) He saw Little John.
9. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
(a) He had lost the girl of his dreams.
(b) He had suffered a mild heart attack.
(c) He had hurt himself.
(d) He had killed a man.
10. How long was Robin in Sherwood forest?
(a) Two years.
(b) One month.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
11. Who did the friar call?
(a) His dogs.
(b) The forest for help.
(c) His clergy.
(d) His band of outlaws.
12. What does Little John want to wear for a disguise?
(a) A suit of violet.
(b) A soldiers suit of armor.
(c) A suit of scarlet.
(d) A friars suit.
13. Why did Robin follow the voices and commotion?
(a) He wanted to see what it was all about.
(b) He thought that it would be funny to play with them.
(c) He thought that he would make sport of them.
(d) He thought that Little John ran afoul of the Kings' Foresters.
14. For what reason did Little John justify going to the Blue Boar?
(a) He wanted to meet a lass there.
(b) He considered the weather would be bent on rain.
(c) He was thirsty.
(d) He was going to have a tussle there.
15. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Forty shillings.
(b) Forty marks.
(c) Fifty marks.
(d) Forty pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
2. What was the stranger's name?
3. Why did Will leave the home?
4. What was John Little christened with as Little John?
5. What two dogs did Will Scarlet speak to?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)