|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
2. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Forty marks.
(b) Forty pounds.
(c) Fifty marks.
(d) Forty shillings.
3. Who is the stranger?
(a) Robin's uncle.
(b) Robin's unknown son.
(c) Robin's nephew.
(d) Robin's cousin.
4. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
(a) The stranger wanted to bring Robin in for the bounty.
(b) The stranger wanted to claim Maid Marion for his wife.
(c) Neither wanted to let the other pass.
(d) One had insulted the other.
5. Who was the friar talking to when Robin happened upon him?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Robin Hood.
(d) His dogs.
6. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Little John.
(b) Midge, the miller's son.
(c) Robin Hood.
(d) Will Scarlet.
7. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
(a) A hundred pounds.
(b) Fourscore golden angels.
(c) A get out of jail free card.
(d) Fifty pounds.
8. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
(a) Two hundred, fifty golden angels.
(b) Two hundred golden angels.
(c) One hundred golden angels.
(d) Three hundred golden angels.
9. How much did their food cost?
(a) Four pence.
(b) Twelve pence.
(c) Six pennies.
(d) Eight pennies.
10. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
(a) That he would never come back ever.
(b) That he would send the friars dogs on him if he didn't officiate the ceremony.
(c) That he wouldn't give him anything, but take all.
(d) That he could make the lady love her husband.
11. For what reason did Little John justify going to the Blue Boar?
(a) He was going to have a tussle there.
(b) He was thirsty.
(c) He considered the weather would be bent on rain.
(d) He wanted to meet a lass there.
12. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
(a) He made them promise to do good.
(b) He made them promise to delay their taxes for a week.
(c) He feasted them.
(d) He harrassed them.
13. Who is the Friar?
(a) Friar Alex.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(c) Friar Tack.
(d) Friar Travis.
14. Which season brought the great fair?
15. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Right merrily.
(b) Very good.
(c) Very poor.
(d) Right well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Robin mad at the Friar?
2. What was the noise of distress?
3. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
4. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
5. What two instruments were played?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)