|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) Good, sober folks of real history.
(b) A corruption of knowledge.
(c) Risque humor.
(d) Indecent descriptions.
2. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
3. Why did Little John enter into service with the Sheriff?
(a) He thought that he would make good money.
(b) It was a good living.
(c) It was warm in the winter and fattening in the summer.
(d) He thought he would find some merry jest.
4. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
(a) He harrassed them.
(b) He made them promise to do good.
(c) He feasted them.
(d) He made them promise to delay their taxes for a week.
5. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(b) To post constables on the road and paths.
(c) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(d) To leave it be.
6. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
7. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
(b) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(d) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
8. Who does Robin send into the forest?
(a) The Tinker.
(b) None of these.
(c) Will Stutely.
(d) Little John.
9. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
(a) Ericsson o' Sweden.
(b) Jacques o' France.
(c) Eric o' Lincoln.
(d) Eric o' London.
10. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
(a) He was sick of chasing him.
(b) He didn't want any more hits on his pride.
(c) He didn't want to risk his reputation.
(d) He didn't want to risk his life.
11. What were the Sheriff's company surprised to see?
(a) Him come back in the company of Robin Hood.
(b) Him come back at all.
(c) Him come back without "Reynold".
(d) Him come out of the forest with a sack on his shoulders.
12. What trees surrounded the inn?
(a) Oak trees.
(b) Pine trees.
(c) Alder trees.
(d) Maple trees.
13. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
(a) He had hurt himself.
(b) He had killed a man.
(c) He had lost the girl of his dreams.
(d) He had suffered a mild heart attack.
14. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
(a) Will Canary.
(b) Will Skye.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Will Rose.
15. Which season brought the great fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
2. How long had Robin's band seen no sport?
3. What two instruments were played?
4. What does the farmer call his daughter?
5. Why did Robin follow the voices and commotion?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)