|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
(a) Shaven ears.
(b) Feet broken.
(d) Hands broken.
2. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
(b) She had eczema.
(c) She had open sores on her mouth.
(d) She had bad acne and a beard.
3. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
(a) Sir Carodoc.
(b) Sir Keith.
(c) Sir Gawaine.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
4. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
(a) Will Scathelock.
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Arthur a Bland.
5. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
(a) Fanciful drawn beauty.
(b) All lies.
(c) Fine to listen to, bad to follow.
(d) Tales of fancy to placate children.
6. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
(a) Little John.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) Bill Chase.
(d) David of Doncaster.
7. What does Will sing of?
(a) Birds and tranquility.
(b) Flowers and birds.
(c) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
(d) Flowers and tranquility.
8. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Three months.
9. How high did the Sheriff threaten to hang people who refused to comply?
(a) Forty cubits.
(b) Ten cubits.
(c) Sixty cubits.
(d) Fifty cubits.
10. What did the friar have beneath his clerical robes?
(b) A gown of chain mail.
(c) None of these.
(d) A suit of Lincoln green.
11. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
(a) Raymond Greenleaf.
(b) Reynold Greenleaf.
(c) Simon Greenleaf.
(d) Ryan Greenleaf.
12. Who was Robert?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) David of Doncaster.
(c) Little John.
13. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
14. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
(a) Will Canary.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) Will Rose.
(d) Will Skye.
15. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
(a) He intended to kill Will Stutely.
(b) He offended Robin.
(c) He harmed Little John.
(d) He tried to take advantage of youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
2. Who loved a good joke?
3. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
4. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
5. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)