|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the stranger?
(a) Robin's nephew.
(b) Robin's uncle.
(c) Robin's cousin.
(d) Robin's unknown son.
2. Why was Robin mad at the Friar?
(a) He had dumped Robin in the river.
(b) He had insulted the fair Maid Marion.
(c) He had insulted Robin.
(d) He had besmirched Robin's honor.
3. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(a) Lincoln Town.
4. For what reason did Little John justify going to the Blue Boar?
(a) He considered the weather would be bent on rain.
(b) He wanted to meet a lass there.
(c) He was going to have a tussle there.
(d) He was thirsty.
5. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
(a) Sir Keith.
(b) Sir Carodoc.
(c) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Sir Gawaine.
6. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) Midge, the miller's son.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Little John.
7. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
(b) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
(d) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
8. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
(a) He made them promise to delay their taxes for a week.
(b) He made them promise to do good.
(c) He harrassed them.
(d) He feasted them.
9. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
(a) Will Scathelock.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) Arthur a Bland.
(d) Little John.
10. Who was Robert?
(a) David of Doncaster.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) Little John.
11. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
(a) Hands broken.
(b) Feet broken.
(d) Shaven ears.
12. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
(a) He recognized the walk.
(b) The house cat had rubbed up the friar's robe and he'd seen the green.
(c) The Innkeeper told him.
(d) He took up his sword.
13. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
(a) A friar.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A priest.
14. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
(a) For cloth of Lincoln green for their suits.
(b) For cloth of camouflage to hide their tree.
(c) For cloth of scarlet for their disguises.
(d) For cloth of grey to create monks hoods.
15. What does Will sing of?
(a) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
(b) Birds and tranquility.
(c) Flowers and birds.
(d) Flowers and tranquility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the stranger wearing?
2. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
3. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
4. Why did Robin kill the forester?
5. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)