|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robin send into the forest?
(a) None of these.
(b) The Tinker.
(c) Little John.
(d) Will Stutely.
2. What does the Tanner sing of?
(a) The battles of Arthur at Camelot.
(b) The wooing of Sir Keith of Camelot.
(c) A mighty battle that was had, unnamed.
(d) The wooing of Sir Gawaine of Camelot.
3. How did the constable know that Will wasn't a priest?
(a) The house cat had rubbed up the friar's robe and he'd seen the green.
(b) The Innkeeper told him.
(c) He recognized the walk.
(d) He took up his sword.
4. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Forty pounds.
(b) Fifty marks.
(c) Forty shillings.
(d) Forty marks.
5. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
6. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(c) Lincoln Town.
7. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(b) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
(d) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
8. Why did Will leave the home?
(a) He stole from the local abbot.
(b) He murdered a man in cold blood.
(c) He boxed his father's steward on the ear and accidentally killed him.
(d) He stole from his father.
9. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow day.
(b) Tomorrow morn.
(c) Tomorrow noon.
10. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
11. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
(a) Reynold Greenleaf.
(b) Simon Greenleaf.
(c) Raymond Greenleaf.
(d) Ryan Greenleaf.
12. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
(a) Fanciful drawn beauty.
(b) Tales of fancy to placate children.
(c) All lies.
(d) Fine to listen to, bad to follow.
13. What was the stranger's name?
(a) Friar Little.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(c) John Little.
(d) Little John.
14. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
(a) That he could make the lady love her husband.
(b) That he would send the friars dogs on him if he didn't officiate the ceremony.
(c) That he wouldn't give him anything, but take all.
(d) That he would never come back ever.
15. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
(a) He offended Robin.
(b) He intended to kill Will Stutely.
(c) He tried to take advantage of youth.
(d) He harmed Little John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the farmer call his daughter?
2. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
3. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
4. How high did the Sheriff threaten to hang people who refused to comply?
5. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)