|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(b) To post constables on the road and paths.
(c) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(d) To leave it be.
2. Why was Robin mad at the Friar?
(a) He had insulted Robin.
(b) He had dumped Robin in the river.
(c) He had besmirched Robin's honor.
(d) He had insulted the fair Maid Marion.
3. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
(a) The stranger wanted to claim Maid Marion for his wife.
(b) One had insulted the other.
(c) Neither wanted to let the other pass.
(d) The stranger wanted to bring Robin in for the bounty.
4. What was the noise of distress?
(a) A girl weeping.
(b) A friar praying.
(c) A fight between two stout yeoman.
(d) A young man weeping.
5. What does the farmer call his daughter?
(a) A scullery maid.
(b) A lovely lady.
(c) A wench.
(d) A vixen.
6. Who loved a good joke?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) John Little.
(c) Friar Tuck.
(d) Robin Hood.
7. What was the prize offered to the winner of the contest?
(a) Five hundred pounds sterling.
(b) Fourscore golden angels.
(c) A golden arrow.
(d) A hundred pounds sterling.
8. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
(b) He saw the Tinker.
(c) He saw Robin in the press.
(d) He saw Little John.
9. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
10. Who was the friar talking to when Robin happened upon him?
(a) His dogs.
(b) Robin Hood.
(d) Will Scarlet.
11. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
(a) He didn't want any more hits on his pride.
(b) He didn't want to risk his life.
(c) He was sick of chasing him.
(d) He didn't want to risk his reputation.
12. Who does Robin send into the forest?
(a) Little John.
(b) Will Stutely.
(c) None of these.
(d) The Tinker.
13. What does Will sing of?
(a) Flowers and tranquility.
(b) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
(c) Flowers and birds.
(d) Birds and tranquility.
14. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
(a) Hilldale Valley abbey.
(b) Fountains abbey.
(c) Fall abbey.
(d) Fountain abbey.
15. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
(a) Lincoln Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
2. When is Will due to be hanged?
3. What did Robin ask of the Bishop for the bride?
4. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
5. Who is the Friar?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)