|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will sing of?
(a) Flowers and birds.
(b) A huge battle had between the knights of Camelot and a beast.
(c) Birds and tranquility.
(d) Flowers and tranquility.
2. Who does Robin send into the forest?
(a) Will Stutely.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Tinker.
(d) Little John.
3. How much did their food cost?
(a) Six pennies.
(b) Twelve pence.
(c) Eight pennies.
(d) Four pence.
4. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
5. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She had eczema.
(b) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
(c) She had open sores on her mouth.
(d) She had bad acne and a beard.
6. What feat of strength did the stranger perform?
(a) He beat Little John.
(b) He pulled up a sapling without struggle.
(c) He beat Robin.
(d) He tossed a boulder out of the way.
7. What was John Little christened with as Little John?
8. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Six months.
9. What color is the stranger wearing?
(a) Light blue.
10. Why did Little John enter into service with the Sheriff?
(a) He thought that he would make good money.
(b) It was a good living.
(c) It was warm in the winter and fattening in the summer.
(d) He thought he would find some merry jest.
11. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
12. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
(a) The group was too large to move in stealth.
(b) Robin was sore.
(c) They wanted to introduce the new recruits to the rest of the group.
(d) The weather fouled.
13. How did Robin's arrow fly?
(b) Right beside the strangers.
(c) Straight into the other's arrow.
14. Where had Allan a Dale come from?
15. For what reason did Little John justify going to the Blue Boar?
(a) He considered the weather would be bent on rain.
(b) He was thirsty.
(c) He was going to have a tussle there.
(d) He wanted to meet a lass there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the prize offered to the winner of the contest?
2. Why did Robin kill the forester?
3. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
4. Who is the stranger?
5. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)