|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the stranger wearing?
(b) Light blue.
2. How did Robin tell Little John he was dying?
(a) To bury him forthwith.
(b) That he should go to the safe and clear it out.
(c) That he was to take over the band.
(d) They would never roam the woodlands again.
3. Why did Little John enter into service with the Sheriff?
(a) It was warm in the winter and fattening in the summer.
(b) He thought that he would make good money.
(c) It was a good living.
(d) He thought he would find some merry jest.
4. What kind of bird sits inside the "blossoming hedge"?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A finch.
(c) A crow.
(d) A robin.
5. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
2. What was the stranger's name?
3. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
4. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
5. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)