|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Robin like of Little John's return?
(a) He took the Sheriff's silver.
(b) He took so long.
(c) He didn't take the food instead.
(d) He brought the cook.
2. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One quarter.
(b) One third.
(c) One half.
(d) One eighth.
3. Why was Robin disheartened?
(a) He lost the contest.
(b) He was surrounded.
(c) He wasn't invited to the contest.
(d) He hadn't gained the Queen's favor.
4. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
(a) A tall, merry fellow who roams the greenwood.
(b) A certain fellow with a sour temper and a grim look.
(c) A stout, lusty fellow with a quick temper.
(d) A fat rogue of a fellow.
5. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
(a) A skin of ale.
(b) Three golden angels.
(c) A skin of wine.
(d) Ten shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Little John broke the door as though it were made of...?
2. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
3. How did Robin decide his grave?
4. What nail did the Corn Engrosser twist to gain access to the boots?
5. Why did Robin accompany Little John to the edge of Sherwood?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)