|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Prior fond of?
2. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
(b) Shaven ears.
(c) Feet broken.
(d) Hands broken.
3. Who was the youth?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) Will Scathelock.
(c) Little John.
(d) David of Doncaster.
4. Who was the stranger?
(a) Jay of Gainsborough.
(b) Larson of London.
(c) Yarwick of York.
(d) Guy of Gisbourne.
5. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(b) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
(c) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(d) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Will leave the home?
2. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
3. What was said was on the challengers hands?
4. What town did the Sheriff head to to get his warrant served?
5. What is in the bowl?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)