|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He saw the Tinker.
(b) He saw Robin in the press.
(c) He saw Little John.
(d) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
2. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She had bad acne and a beard.
(b) She had eczema.
(c) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
(d) She had open sores on her mouth.
3. Who sent the assassin?
(a) The Bishop of Hereford.
(b) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(c) King Richard.
(d) King Edward.
4. What was "one of the greatest joys" to befall Robin and his merry men?
(a) The sight of Maid Marion.
(b) A good skin of March ale.
(c) A roasted spit of venison.
(d) Allan a Dale's singing.
5. Who was the tall friar?
(a) Friar Frank.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(c) Friar George.
(d) Friar Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
2. What did Little John rub the string of his bow?
3. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
4. What does the farmer call his daughter?
5. What was the noise of distress?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)