|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many booths were on the greensward?
2. Why was it such a fierce fight?
(a) There were swords used.
(b) It was to the death.
(c) It was evenly matched.
(d) It was long and drawn out.
3. Who moved the King to break his promise to the Queen?
(a) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(b) Richard Partington.
(c) The Bishop of Hereford.
(d) Little John.
4. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
(a) The weather fouled.
(b) Robin was sore.
(c) The group was too large to move in stealth.
(d) They wanted to introduce the new recruits to the rest of the group.
5. Why did the Palmer walk away muttering?
(a) He was told that David wanted to watch Will hang.
(b) He was out of nails.
(c) He felt that he would want to watch the hanging and knew nothing.
(d) He thought that Robin wouldn't come.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
2. How old is the knight's son?
3. What was "one of the greatest joys" to befall Robin and his merry men?
4. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
5. How many arrows flew into the thicket after Robin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)