|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of the missed mark?
(a) A smack across the face.
(b) A blow across the behind.
(c) The disfavor of Robin.
(d) A buffeting.
2. Why did Little John wish to die?
(a) He thought Robin was dead.
(b) He was being tortured.
(c) He thought that the band of merry men had been taken and hung.
(d) He suffered from manic depression.
3. How long had Robin's band seen no sport?
4. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
(a) Ericsson o' Sweden.
(b) Eric o' London.
(c) Jacques o' France.
(d) Eric o' Lincoln.
5. What nail did the Corn Engrosser twist to gain access to the boots?
(a) The third nail from the toe.
(b) The second nail from the toe.
(c) The first nail under the toe.
(d) The fourth nail from the toe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Little John's thoughts consumed by?
2. Who was Robert?
3. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
4. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
5. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)