|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Tanner sing of?
(a) A mighty battle that was had, unnamed.
(b) The wooing of Sir Gawaine of Camelot.
(c) The wooing of Sir Keith of Camelot.
(d) The battles of Arthur at Camelot.
2. Why did the cook like the steward?
(a) He talked of giving him wine and ten shillings.
(b) He always agreed with the cook.
(c) He talked of giving him ale and ten shillings.
(d) He talked of speaking in his favor to the Sheriff.
3. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
(b) He saw the Tinker.
(c) He saw Robin in the press.
(d) He saw Little John.
4. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow noon.
(b) Tomorrow day.
(d) Tomorrow morn.
5. What grieved Sir Robert Lee?
(a) To see the reward posters for Robin and his band of men come down.
(b) To see such a knave as Robin on the field.
(c) To see the King break his promise.
(d) To hear the Bishop speak so horribly of someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
2. How much did their food cost?
3. Who was this person looking for?
4. Why did Robin accompany Little John to the edge of Sherwood?
5. For what reason did Little John head to see Hugh Longshanks of Ancaster?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)