|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't the group continue to Ancaster?
(a) The weather fouled.
(b) Robin was sore.
(c) The group was too large to move in stealth.
(d) They wanted to introduce the new recruits to the rest of the group.
2. What was the name of the Tanner?
(a) Arthur a Land.
(b) Arthur a Bland.
(c) Bart a Bland.
(d) Arther a Bland.
3. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
4. Who was this person looking for?
(a) Will Scarlet.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) Little John.
(d) Allan a Dale.
5. How long had Robin's band seen no sport?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the information about the Sheriff be of interest to Robin?
2. What two instruments were played?
3. What was the stranger's name?
4. What was the prize offered to the winner of the contest?
5. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)