|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Prior fond of?
2. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A knight.
(b) A prior.
(c) A stout yeoman.
(d) A beggar.
3. What did Robin give the knight for himself?
(a) Money and cloth.
(b) Advice and an open ear.
(c) Cloth and gold.
(d) A chain of gold and golden spurs.
4. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
(a) Eric o' Lincoln.
(b) Eric o' London.
(c) Ericsson o' Sweden.
(d) Jacques o' France.
5. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
(a) Grey goose feather.
(b) Brown hawk feather.
(c) Grey robin feather.
(d) Black magpie feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was this person looking for?
2. What did the friar have beneath his clerical robes?
3. Who took third place?
4. Who moved the King to break his promise to the Queen?
5. Why did Robin accompany Little John to the edge of Sherwood?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)