|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was given to Robin as a present?
(a) A bow and quiver of arrows with brass inlayed.
(b) A bow and quiver of arrows with gold inlayed.
(c) A share of his bountiful crops.
(d) A bow and quiver of arrows with silver inlayed.
2. Who is the stranger?
(a) Robin's uncle.
(b) Robin's unknown son.
(c) Robin's nephew.
(d) Robin's cousin.
3. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
4. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
(a) Two hundred, fifty golden angels.
(b) Two hundred golden angels.
(c) One hundred golden angels.
(d) Three hundred golden angels.
5. What does Robin offer the beggar for a share of his food?
(a) A skin of wine.
(b) A skin of ale.
(c) Three golden angels.
(d) Ten shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was this person looking for?
2. Why did Robin take the three beggars' money?
3. What item of apparel was bestowed on the winner of the wrestling match?
4. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
5. How many booths were on the greensward?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)