|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Robin digs into first?
(a) Pigeon pie.
(b) The eggs.
(c) A knuckle of ham.
(d) Oat cakes.
2. What did Robin give the beggar for his clothes?
(a) His suit of Lincoln green.
(b) A skin of ale.
(c) His friar costume.
(d) Three golden angels.
3. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She had bad acne and a beard.
(b) She had open sores on her mouth.
(c) She had eczema.
(d) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
4. How much of the Bishops money did Robin leave to the Bishop?
(a) One quarter.
(b) One third.
(c) One eighth.
(d) One half.
5. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
(a) Two hundred, fifty golden angels.
(b) One hundred golden angels.
(c) Three hundred golden angels.
(d) Two hundred golden angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Tanner sing of?
2. What bird does Will give bread to?
3. What did Robin rename Will Gamwell?
4. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
5. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)