|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
2. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A knight.
(c) A prior.
(d) A stout yeoman.
3. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
(a) He didn't want any more hits on his pride.
(b) He didn't want to risk his reputation.
(c) He didn't want to risk his life.
(d) He was sick of chasing him.
4. What two instruments were played?
(a) Bagpipes and harps.
(b) Harps and Sitars.
(c) Harps and Lutes.
(d) Bagpipes and Lutes.
5. Who did the friar call?
(a) His clergy.
(b) His band of outlaws.
(c) His dogs.
(d) The forest for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was said was on the challengers hands?
2. Why was Robin mad at the Friar?
3. Who does Robin send into the forest?
4. According to Will Stutely, the stories are....?
5. Who was Robert?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)