|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the horned beasts that he possessed?
(a) The kings dun deer.
(b) His merry men with horns upon their head.
(c) A dozen elk.
(d) His neighbors cattle.
2. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow morn.
(b) Tomorrow noon.
(d) Tomorrow day.
3. Why did Robin follow the voices and commotion?
(a) He wanted to see what it was all about.
(b) He thought that it would be funny to play with them.
(c) He thought that he would make sport of them.
(d) He thought that Little John ran afoul of the Kings' Foresters.
4. Who was the only man that hadn't suffered that day?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Midge, the miller's son.
5. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
2. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
3. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
4. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
5. How much did their food cost?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)