|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
2. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(b) To leave it be.
(c) To post constables on the road and paths.
(d) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
3. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Right well.
(b) Very good.
(c) Very poor.
(d) Right merrily.
4. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
(a) He harmed Little John.
(b) He intended to kill Will Stutely.
(c) He tried to take advantage of youth.
(d) He offended Robin.
5. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
(a) A fat rogue of a fellow.
(b) A stout, lusty fellow with a quick temper.
(c) A certain fellow with a sour temper and a grim look.
(d) A tall, merry fellow who roams the greenwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trees surrounded the inn?
2. Why did Robin kill the forester?
3. Which season brought the great fair?
4. What did Little John speak of Robin and his band to the Sheriff?
5. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)