|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
(a) Eric o' London.
(b) Ericsson o' Sweden.
(c) Jacques o' France.
(d) Eric o' Lincoln.
2. From where had the messenger come?
(a) Banbury Town.
(d) Sherwood forest.
3. What were the Sheriff's company surprised to see?
(a) Him come back without "Reynold".
(b) Him come back at all.
(c) Him come out of the forest with a sack on his shoulders.
(d) Him come back in the company of Robin Hood.
4. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
5. What doesn't Robin like of Little John's return?
(a) He brought the cook.
(b) He didn't take the food instead.
(c) He took so long.
(d) He took the Sheriff's silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Little christened with as Little John?
2. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
3. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
4. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
5. Who was Robert?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)