|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two instruments were played?
(a) Bagpipes and harps.
(b) Harps and Sitars.
(c) Harps and Lutes.
(d) Bagpipes and Lutes.
2. Which season brought the great fair?
3. What was John Little christened with as Little John?
4. Why did the man call Robin a coward?
(a) Robin wouldn't fight.
(b) Robin was to turn about and not cross.
(c) Robin called for backup.
(d) Robin was going to let fly with his bow, while all he had was a staff.
5. How did Robin's arrow fly?
(b) Right beside the strangers.
(c) Straight into the other's arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
2. What drew Robin to Locksley Town?
3. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
4. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
5. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)