|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Little John speak of Robin and his band to the Sheriff?
(a) They were green.
(b) They were deer.
(c) They were scoundrels.
(d) They were harts of green.
2. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
(a) He had lost the girl of his dreams.
(b) He had hurt himself.
(c) He had killed a man.
(d) He had suffered a mild heart attack.
3. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
4. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
(a) Three hundred pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) Four hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
5. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) Queen Mary.
(b) Queen Eleanor.
(c) Maid Marion.
(d) The Reverends Wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
2. Which season brought the great fair?
3. What was the stranger's name?
4. How many times did the Sheriff of Nottingham try and take Robin?
5. What was the prize offered to the winner of the contest?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)