|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the stranger's name?
(a) Friar Little.
(b) John Little.
(c) Friar Tuck.
(d) Little John.
2. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) Maid Marion.
(b) Queen Mary.
(c) The Reverends Wife.
(d) Queen Eleanor.
3. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
(a) The stranger wanted to bring Robin in for the bounty.
(b) Neither wanted to let the other pass.
(c) One had insulted the other.
(d) The stranger wanted to claim Maid Marion for his wife.
4. What drew Robin to Locksley Town?
(a) A chance to prove himself the best marksman in England.
(b) An adventure.
(c) A butt of good October brewing.
(d) A ladies look.
5. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Forty shillings.
(b) Forty marks.
(c) Fifty marks.
(d) Forty pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
2. Why did the Sheriff decide that he would no longer go after Robin?
3. How long was Robin in Sherwood forest?
4. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
5. From where had the messenger come?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)