|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the well dressed lad of no more than sixteen?
(a) None of these.
(b) Derrick Passington, the King's page.
(c) Richard Partington, the Queen's page.
(d) Richard Partington, the King's page.
2. What does Robin dress as?
(a) A knight.
(b) A prior.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A stout yeoman.
3. What area did Robin come to?
4. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow day.
(c) Tomorrow morn.
(d) Tomorrow noon.
5. Why would no man kiss the dame willingly?
(a) She had eczema.
(b) She had open sores on her mouth.
(c) She had bad acne and a beard.
(d) She was enchanted to be ugly until the spell was broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Robin send into the forest?
2. Robin thought of naught but....?
3. Who was the youth?
4. Why did Will leave the home?
5. What was said was on the challengers hands?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)