|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To post constables on the road and paths.
(b) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(c) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(d) To leave it be.
2. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
(a) Forty shillings.
(b) Forty marks.
(c) Fifty marks.
(d) Forty pounds.
3. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) The Reverends Wife.
(b) Queen Eleanor.
(c) Maid Marion.
(d) Queen Mary.
4. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
(a) A stout, lusty fellow with a quick temper.
(b) A certain fellow with a sour temper and a grim look.
(c) A fat rogue of a fellow.
(d) A tall, merry fellow who roams the greenwood.
5. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
2. What did Robin do before he lightened the purse of the rich?
3. What was the penalty for poaching the king's game?
4. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
5. What trees surrounded the inn?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)