|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
(a) He tried to take advantage of youth.
(b) He harmed Little John.
(c) He offended Robin.
(d) He intended to kill Will Stutely.
2. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
3. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(b) To post constables on the road and paths.
(c) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(d) To leave it be.
4. How long did the Sheriff wait to get his warrant served?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Two weeks.
5. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Right well.
(b) Very poor.
(c) Very good.
(d) Right merrily.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Robert?
2. How long had Robin's band seen no sport?
3. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
4. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
5. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)