|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drew Robin to Locksley Town?
(a) A chance to prove himself the best marksman in England.
(b) A ladies look.
(c) A butt of good October brewing.
(d) An adventure.
2. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He saw Robin in the press.
(b) He saw Little John.
(c) He saw the Tinker.
(d) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
3. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
4. How many of the Sheriff's men laid on the ground?
5. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Right well.
(b) Very good.
(c) Very poor.
(d) Right merrily.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the two men fight on the bridge?
2. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
3. What did the Sheriff offer for the person who would serve Robin's warrant?
4. What fee would those who joined Robins' band gain?
5. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)