|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little John want to wear for a disguise?
(a) A soldiers suit of armor.
(b) A suit of violet.
(c) A suit of scarlet.
(d) A friars suit.
2. What were the Sheriff's company surprised to see?
(a) Him come back at all.
(b) Him come out of the forest with a sack on his shoulders.
(c) Him come back without "Reynold".
(d) Him come back in the company of Robin Hood.
3. What flowers trailed down the Inn?
4. Who sent the message to the Sheriff that Robin had won the prize?
(a) Bill Chase.
(b) Little John.
(c) David of Doncaster.
(d) Will Stutely.
5. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
(a) A stout, lusty fellow with a quick temper.
(b) A tall, merry fellow who roams the greenwood.
(c) A certain fellow with a sour temper and a grim look.
(d) A fat rogue of a fellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
2. Who loved a good joke?
3. What two instruments were played?
4. How high did the Sheriff threaten to hang people who refused to comply?
5. What were the chords made of that they used to bind Will?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)