|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird does Will give bread to?
(a) A nightingale.
(b) A magpie.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A pigeon.
2. Who sits at the head of the table?
(a) The least important person.
(b) The most important or rich person.
(c) The servants.
(d) The maids.
3. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
4. Why did Will get the color back to his face?
(a) He saw the Tinker.
(b) He saw Little John.
(c) He saw Robin in the press.
(d) He knew he wouldn't die that day.
5. Why did Robin lighten the sack of the Sheriff?
(a) He tried to take advantage of youth.
(b) He offended Robin.
(c) He intended to kill Will Stutely.
(d) He harmed Little John.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
2. What doesn't Robin like of Little John's return?
3. Where does the friar dwell that will help him?
4. What did Little John speak of Robin and his band to the Sheriff?
5. Which season brought the great fair?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)