|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the yeoman who'd held his own until he met William?
2. When is Will due to be hanged?
(a) Tomorrow morn.
(b) Tomorrow noon.
(c) Tomorrow day.
3. Who was the only man as attractive as Will?
(a) Allan a Dale, the minstrel.
(b) Allan a Dale, the harpist.
(c) Alan a Dale, the harpist.
(d) Alan a Dale, the minstrel.
4. Who was the friar talking to when Robin happened upon him?
(a) His dogs.
(c) Robin Hood.
(d) Will Scarlet.
5. Who was the youth?
(a) Will Scathelock.
(b) David of Doncaster.
(c) Little John.
(d) Robin Hood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
2. What color is the stranger wearing?
3. Who sits at the head of the table?
4. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
5. From where had the messenger come?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)