|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new plan of the Sheriff?
(a) To leave it be.
(b) To pay a huge sum to someone willing to go after Robin.
(c) To post men at every tavern looking for Robin.
(d) To post constables on the road and paths.
2. How did Little John fare in the Sheriff's employ?
(a) Right well.
(b) Very good.
(c) Right merrily.
(d) Very poor.
3. What does the Tanner sing of?
(a) A mighty battle that was had, unnamed.
(b) The wooing of Sir Keith of Camelot.
(c) The wooing of Sir Gawaine of Camelot.
(d) The battles of Arthur at Camelot.
4. Why would the information about the Sheriff be of interest to Robin?
(a) He was lying through his teeth and spreading rumors of Robin.
(b) He was being cruel to some ladies.
(c) He was involved in the crowd that attacked David.
(d) He was profiting illegally and therefore doing nefarious dealings.
5. What did Robin ask of the Bishop for the bride?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His necklace.
(c) Him to officiate the ceremony.
(d) His finery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have happened if Sir Richard had not intervened?
2. Who is the stranger?
3. For what reason did Little John justify going to the Blue Boar?
4. How old is the knight's son?
5. Why did the cook like the steward?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)