|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
(a) Eric o' Lincoln.
(b) Ericsson o' Sweden.
(c) Eric o' London.
(d) Jacques o' France.
2. Where was the bishop that was due to marry Ellen a Dale from?
3. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
(a) Little John.
(b) Will Scathelock.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Arthur a Bland.
4. What story made the ladies of the court laugh?
(a) The Bishop and Sir Richard of the Lea.
(b) Robin and the Friar's meeting.
(c) Robin and Little John's meeting.
(d) Little John's service to the Sheriff of Nottingham.
5. How much money does Robin give to the farmer as a dowry for his daughter?
(a) Three hundred golden angels.
(b) Two hundred, fifty golden angels.
(c) Two hundred golden angels.
(d) One hundred golden angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Robin meet on the road on the boarder of Sherwood?
2. What doesn't Robin like of Little John's return?
3. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
4. Where was the tournament held?
5. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)