|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the well dressed lad of no more than sixteen?
(a) Richard Partington, the King's page.
(b) None of these.
(c) Richard Partington, the Queen's page.
(d) Derrick Passington, the King's page.
2. How many tuns of alcohol was the king wagering?
3. Who will be chief while Robin is gone?
(a) Little John.
(b) Will Scarlet.
(c) Arthur a Bland.
(d) Will Scathelock.
4. Who did Little John face in quarter staff?
(a) Eric o' London.
(b) Ericsson o' Sweden.
(c) Eric o' Lincoln.
(d) Jacques o' France.
5. What did Robin and his band do with the prizes they had won?
(a) Consumed the wine and gave the rest away.
(b) Gave them away.
(c) Used them.
(d) Sold them to the highest bidder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
2. What were the horned beasts that he possessed?
3. Why was Robin disheartened?
4. What two instruments were played?
5. What is the name that Little John chose for himself?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)