|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take Robin's pain to fade?
2. What deal had been struck between Robin and the Bishop?
(a) That he wouldn't give him anything, but take all.
(b) That he could make the lady love her husband.
(c) That he would never come back ever.
(d) That he would send the friars dogs on him if he didn't officiate the ceremony.
3. What does Robin tell his men to be?
4. Which knight did Will Scathelock speak of?
(a) Sir Keith.
(b) Sir Lancelot.
(c) Sir Gawaine.
(d) Sir Carodoc.
5. Who did Robin run into on the borders of Sherwood?
(a) The Sheriff of Nottingham.
(b) Richard of the Lea.
(c) Richard Partington.
(d) Henry of the Lea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "one of the greatest joys" to befall Robin and his merry men?
2. What amount of money did the cobbler have?
3. Why was Robin mad at the Friar?
4. How much did "Robert" want for his cattle?
5. How many months had passed since Little John had been in Sherwood?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)