Preface and Prologue
1. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) Good, sober folks of real history.
(b) A corruption of knowledge.
(c) Indecent descriptions.
(d) Risque humor.
2. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) Queen Eleanor.
(b) Queen Mary.
(c) The Reverends Wife.
(d) Maid Marion.
3. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
(a) A tall, merry fellow who roams the greenwood.
(b) A stout, lusty fellow with a quick temper.
(c) A certain fellow with a sour temper and a grim look.
(d) A fat rogue of a fellow.
4. What drew Robin to Locksley Town?
(a) A ladies look.
(b) A chance to prove himself the best marksman in England.
(c) An adventure.
(d) A butt of good October brewing.
5. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
(a) Grey robin feather.
(b) Grey goose feather.
(c) Brown hawk feather.
(d) Black magpie feather.
6. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
(a) He had suffered a mild heart attack.
(b) He had hurt himself.
(c) He had lost the girl of his dreams.
(d) He had killed a man.
This section contains 4,130 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)