Preface and Prologue
1. What will the reader be scandalized by seeing?
(a) Indecent descriptions.
(b) Risque humor.
(c) A corruption of knowledge.
(d) Good, sober folks of real history.
2. Who is the fair lady to whom others bow?
(a) The Reverends Wife.
(b) Queen Eleanor.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Maid Marion.
3. How is the Sheriff of Nottingham described?
(a) A fat rogue of a fellow.
(b) A certain fellow with a sour temper and a grim look.
(c) A tall, merry fellow who roams the greenwood.
(d) A stout, lusty fellow with a quick temper.
4. What drew Robin to Locksley Town?
(a) A chance to prove himself the best marksman in England.
(b) A ladies look.
(c) An adventure.
(d) A butt of good October brewing.
5. What feathers were the guides of Robin's arrows made from?
(a) Brown hawk feather.
(b) Black magpie feather.
(c) Grey robin feather.
(d) Grey goose feather.
6. Why was Robin's heart sick within him?
(a) He had hurt himself.
(b) He had suffered a mild heart attack.
(c) He had lost the girl of his dreams.
(d) He had killed a man.
This section contains 4,130 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)