|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meridian is gathered with people for what occasion?
(b) Civil Rights march.
2. Of what does Tommy Odds particularly disapprove regarding white women in the Civil Rights movement?
(a) Their unwillingness to work.
(b) Their affairs with black men.
(c) The way they dress.
(d) Their uppity manners.
3. How did the owners of the deli used to view Lynne?
(a) With admiration.
(b) With sorrow.
(c) With disdain.
(d) With pity.
4. What dish has the man prepared for his sick wife?
(a) Meat loaf.
(b) Chicken soup.
(d) Venison stew.
5. What relationship does Truman want with Lynne?
(a) No relationship.
(c) Friend and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of clothing does Meridian wear all the time?
2. Who is Rims Mott?
3. Where do Truman and Meridian sleep when they are on the road?
4. Why does the man in #121 tell Lynne that she should have sex with him?
5. What name does Lynne call the woman in #131?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)