|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meridian's main goal in life?
(a) To listen.
(b) To heal.
(c) To visualize
(d) To teach.
2. Why does the man in #121 bring some NOTC boys to Lynne's house the next day?
(a) To rape her.
(b) To get her to type a petition.
(c) To get her to hand out flyers.
(d) To apologize to her.
3. Which part of the country does Lynne love?
(a) The South.
(b) The Southwest.
(c) New England.
(d) The Pacific Northwest.
4. What does the woman hope?
(a) To see a black U.S. President.
(b) To have a good Christmas.
(c) To be buried on Mother's Day.
(d) To see her grandkids raised.
5. What is the name of the man working with the newspaper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Meridian's appearance at this time?
2. What is the topic of some of the poetry Lynne writes?
3. What do Lynne and Meridian do on their last night together?
4. What article of clothing does Meridian wear all the time?
5. At what kind of factory did the man used to work?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)