|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being honored at the gathering of people?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Martin Luther King Jr.
(d) Robert Kennedy.
2. What is noticeable about Meridian's appearance at this point in the story?
(a) She is stooped.
(b) Her hair is growing back in.
(c) She walks with a limp.
(d) Her hair is white.
3. Why does the man in #121 bring some NOTC boys to Lynne's house the next day?
(a) To rape her.
(b) To get her to type a petition.
(c) To apologize to her.
(d) To get her to hand out flyers.
4. What relationship does Truman want with Lynne?
(b) Friend and brother.
(d) No relationship.
5. What is the topic of some of the poetry Lynne writes?
(a) Gentleness in the Revolution.
(b) The forces of nature.
(c) Saving the environment.
(d) Old lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Truman and Lynne's daughter a year ago?
2. Meridian thinks a revolution should begin with _______________.
3. What feeling washes over Lynne as she is raped?
4. Why does Lynne think Truman will admire her figure now?
5. Why does Meridian alternately visit Truman and Lynne for a while?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)