1. What is Meridian's last name?
2. During what decade does the story take place?
3. What is Truman's last name?
4. In what state is the town of Chicokema?
5. What is a woman doing in the town square of Chicokema?
Staring down the town's tank.
6. What has a traveling circus brought to town?
7. Who collapses after taking the children to see the exhibit at the circus?
8. What is the only thing Truman finds in Meridian's house?
9. What is stuck on the walls of Meridian's house?
Letters and poems.
10. Meridian tells Truman that he looks like ______________.
This section contains 3,582 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)