|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ending: Atonement: Later in the Same Life, Settling Accounts, and Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the boy in #47 considered good to Meridian?
(a) He gives her money.
(b) He takes her to clubs.
(c) He gives her jewelry.
(d) He doesn't beat her.
2. For whom did Meridian's father mourn?
(b) His brother.
(c) Native Americans.
3. What was the woman in #24 in charge of overseeing on the Saxon plantation?
(a) The brewery.
(b) The bakery.
(c) The butcher shop.
(d) The kitchen garden.
4. What does Meridian tell Lynne before she leaves?
(a) She is the best friend she has ever had.
(b) She is in love with Truman.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She's tried not to hate her.
5. What local building is bombed to the shock of everyone?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) A mosque.
(c) A synagogue.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of some of the poetry Lynne writes?
2. Why does Tommy Odds berate Truman?
3. Meridian's mother says that only _____________ wouldn't want her own baby.
4. Lynne views the black people of the South as ____________.
5. What did Lynne's father tell her when she called to tell him that Camara died?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)