|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Truman Held: Lynne and On Giving Him Back to His Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rapes Lynne in this chapter?
(b) Tommy Odds.
2. Why does the man in #121 tell Lynne that she should have sex with him?
(a) Other women won't have him.
(b) He has always desired her.
(c) It would be good for her career.
(d) He wants to marry her.
3. Of what does Tommy Odds particularly disapprove regarding white women in the Civil Rights movement?
(a) Their unwillingness to work.
(b) Their affairs with black men.
(c) The way they dress.
(d) Their uppity manners.
4. What does Meridian's mother feel about the teachers who teach her children?
(a) She dislikes them.
(b) She likes them.
(c) She pities them.
(d) She envies them.
5. From what state do three Civil Rights workers disappear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Meridian's feelings of guilt are only abated by ________________.
2. To whom does Meridian's father give the deed for his small farm?
3. Who is the father of Meridian's child?
4. What job does Meridian get?
5. What does Anne-Marion tell Meridian when she leaves her?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)