|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Truman Held: Truman and Lynne: Time in the South, Of Bitches and Wives, and The New York Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anne-Marion's religious beliefs?
(a) She is Jewish.
(b) She is Baptist.
(c) She is Catholic.
(d) She is an atheist.
2. Meridian's mother says that only _____________ wouldn't want her own baby.
(a) A narcissist.
(b) A monster.
(c) A psychotic.
(d) A slut.
3. Who is Tommy Odds?
(a) A professor.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A Civil Rights worker.
(d) A televangelist.
4. When does Truman next visit Meridian?
(a) Three years after his marriage to Lynne.
(b) At the college reunion.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) When her mother dies.
5. Why do the girls at the college riot?
(a) The National Guard has been posted at classrooms.
(b) They are protesting the appointment of the new Dean of Girls.
(c) They want co-ed dorms.
(d) They are prevented from having the Wild Child's funeral there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign is posted in the restaurant window?
2. Where does Meridian visit her father in "Indians and Ecstasy?"
3. What is Truman's last name?
4. Why is Truman perplexed by Meridian's reactions to him?
5. Meridian's father's walls are filled with what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)