|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meridian: The Driven Snow, The Conquering Prince, and The Recurring Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman in #24 bury beneath the big magnolia tree?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) Rare documents.
(c) Her severed tongue.
2. What did Meridian bury underneath a tree when she was seven?
(a) A bar of gold.
(b) A diary.
(c) A doll.
(d) A box of shiny stones.
3. What does Anne-Marion tell Meridian when she leaves her?
(a) She is obsolete.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is inspired.
(d) She is a drag.
4. What is a central part of Meridian's experience?
5. Who does Meridian date while at Saxon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne-Marion notice about Meridian one day?
2. During what decade does the story take place?
3. What is the Sacred Serpent?
4. To whom does Meridian's father give the deed for his small farm?
5. What is the only thing Truman finds in Meridian's house?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)