|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meridian: The Driven Snow, The Conquering Prince, and The Recurring Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meridian's mother's demeanor can be characterized as ____________.
2. Under what kind of tree does Meridian bury the object in #34?
3. What did Meridian bury underneath a tree when she was seven?
(a) A bar of gold.
(b) A box of shiny stones.
(c) A diary.
(d) A doll.
4. In what state is the town of Chicokema?
5. What does Anne-Marion tell Meridian when she leaves her?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is inspired.
(c) She is obsolete.
(d) She is a drag.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Meridian's father give the deed for his small farm?
2. What is Meridian's father doing when she visits him?
3. What does Meridian's mother feel about the teachers who teach her children?
4. What does Truman tell Meridian that makes her hit him?
5. Who is Truman's wife?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)