|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meridian: Indians and Ecstasy, English Walnuts, and The Happy Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to a house in Meridian's neighborhood one night?
(a) It is demolished.
(b) It is hit by a tornado.
(c) It is renovated.
(d) It is firebombed.
2. What is the name of a huge magnolia tree at the college?
(a) Mother's Tears.
(b) The Gatekeeper.
(c) The Sojourner.
3. Who is the father of Meridian's child?
4. In what state is the town of Chicokema?
5. For whom did Meridian's father mourn?
(a) His brother.
(b) Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Meridian's mother's profession?
2. What is Meridian's father doing when she visits him?
3. Under what kind of tree does Meridian bury the object in #34?
4. Why is the boy in #47 considered good to Meridian?
5. What does the government eventually do with Meridian's father's farm?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)