|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ending: Free at Last, Questions, and Camara.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Truman feel he has done by marrying Lynne?
(a) Rushed into something.
(b) Married beneath his class.
(c) Betrayed his race.
2. Who was the woman who planted the large magnolia tree?
3. What does Meridian take to a town meeting?
(a) Street signs.
(b) Rotten food.
(c) The dead body of a child.
(d) A petition.
4. What is Meridian's response to whether she believes in God.
(a) She believes in God most of the time.
(b) She doesn't know if she believes in God.
(c) She most definitely believes in God.
(d) She does not believe in God.
5. Why does Meridian allow her boss to kiss and fondle her?
(a) She likes him.
(b) He takes her on trips.
(c) He gives her big bonuses.
(d) He gives her groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who collapses after taking the children to see the exhibit at the circus?
2. Who is the father of Meridian's child?
3. Under what kind of tree does Meridian bury the object in #34?
4. What does Lynne do to the man in #121 after he rapes her?
5. What does Lynne say was the last thing that bound her and Truman?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)