|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Truman Held: Visits, Lynne, and Tommy Odds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Meridian bury underneath a tree when she was seven?
(a) A bar of gold.
(b) A box of shiny stones.
(c) A diary.
(d) A doll.
2. Of what does Tommy Odds particularly disapprove regarding white women in the Civil Rights movement?
(a) Their unwillingness to work.
(b) Their uppity manners.
(c) The way they dress.
(d) Their affairs with black men.
3. What new name does Meridian give her baby?
4. What article of clothing does Meridian wear all the time?
(b) Railroad cap.
(c) Flip flops.
(d) Painter pants.
5. What college does Meridian have the opportunity to attend?
(a) Duke University.
(b) Saxon College.
(c) Emory University.
(d) Hillman College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Meridian's mother's preacher's voice?
2. What did Anne-Marion do to make the Dean of Women so angry?
3. What happens to Meridian's baby?
4. Who is Tommy Odds?
5. What had happened to Truman and Lynne's daughter a year ago?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)