|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Truman Held: Two Women and Lynne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lynne say was the last thing that bound her and Truman?
(b) Civil Rights marches.
2. What do Lynne and Meridian do on their last night together?
(a) Go to a movie.
(b) Cook dinner together.
(c) Sip wine and talk.
(d) Watch a TV program.
3. Who was Meridian's great-grandmother?
(a) Feather Mae.
(b) Sadie Miller.
(c) Moonflower Hill.
(d) Judith Fasnaught.
4. Why does Meridian alternately visit Truman and Lynne for a while?
(a) To counsel them about their marriage.
(b) To have a place to stay.
(c) To help them with their grief.
(d) To ask for help with Civil Rights marches.
5. What is the Sacred Serpent?
(a) A tribal dance.
(b) A new dance.
(c) An Indian burial mound.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the government eventually do with Meridian's father's farm?
2. In what year do Lynne and Truman arrive at the state in #94?
3. Meridian's father's walls are filled with what?
4. What kind of business did George Daxter own?
5. Lynne views the black people of the South as ____________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)