|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Truman Held: Two Women and Lynne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What local building is bombed to the shock of everyone?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) A synagogue.
(c) A mosque.
(d) A library.
2. What is Lynne doing with the black children at the beginning of this section?
(a) They are playing with her hair.
(b) They are eating ice cream.
(c) They are swimming.
(d) They are playing Candyland.
3. What does Lynne buy from a local deli?
(a) An orange.
(b) Some sandwiches.
(c) Bagels and cream cheese.
4. How does Meridian feel after her baby is born?
(a) She wants another baby right away.
(b) She wonders if she can be a good mother.
(c) She has never been happier.
(d) She hates the baby.
5. For what does Tommy blame Lynne?
(a) For being white.
(b) For calling him nigger.
(c) For being rich.
(d) For graduating college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign is posted in the restaurant window?
2. What do Lynne and Meridian do on their last night together?
3. Why does Meridian alternately visit Truman and Lynne for a while?
4. What is Truman's daughter's name?
5. What is a central part of Meridian's experience?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)