|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Truman Held: Two Women and Lynne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meridian tell Lynne before she leaves?
(a) She's tried not to hate her.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is in love with Truman.
(d) She is the best friend she has ever had.
2. What happens to people in the serpent mound's tail?
(a) They faint.
(b) They experience ecstasy.
(c) They can hear voices.
(d) They begin to cry.
3. What is the Sacred Serpent?
(a) A new dance.
(b) A tribal dance.
(c) An Indian burial mound.
(d) A bar.
4. What does Lynne buy from a local deli?
(b) An orange.
(c) Bagels and cream cheese.
(d) Some sandwiches.
5. For what does Tommy blame Lynne?
(a) For being white.
(b) For graduating college.
(c) For being rich.
(d) For calling him nigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the boy in #47 considered good to Meridian?
2. What local building is bombed to the shock of everyone?
3. What group does Tommy Odds form?
4. Why does Meridian alternately visit Truman and Lynne for a while?
5. What does the government eventually do with Meridian's father's farm?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)