Meridian: The Last Return and The Wild Child
1. What is Meridian's last name?
2. During what decade does the story take place?
3. What is Truman's last name?
4. In what state is the town of Chicokema?
5. What is a woman doing in the town square of Chicokema?
(a) Sunbathing nude.
(b) Dancing in the fountain.
(c) Staring down the town's tank.
(d) Performing in mime.
6. What has a traveling circus brought to town?
(a) A two-headed duck.
(b) The world's fattest woman.
(c) A mummy.
(d) The world's tallest man.
7. Who collapses after taking the children to see the exhibit at the circus?
8. What is the only thing Truman finds in Meridian's house?
(b) Coffee pot.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) Ironing board.
9. What is stuck on the walls of Meridian's house?
(a) Take-out menus.
(b) Old gum.
(c) Letters and poems.
10. Meridian tells Truman that he looks like ______________.
(a) Clarence Thomas.
(b) Death warmed over.
(c) Che Guevara.
(d) Sammy Davis Jr.
This section contains 3,582 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)