|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cam look at while he gives his testimony to the prosecutor?
2. What does Cam do while he and Mia wait in the car outside the flower shop for Allie to carry in supplies?
(a) Breaks up with Mia.
(b) Professes his love for Mia.
(c) Kisses Mia.
(d) Gives Mia a ring.
3. What does Ellen get Cam for a Christmas gift?
(a) A broom.
(b) A crystal.
(c) A globe.
(d) A book of poems.
4. Where does Allie take Jamie before the trial starts?
(a) On a picnic.
(b) Suit shopping.
(c) Shoe shopping.
(d) Ice skating.
5. What does the judge in the trial have weakness for?
(a) Oreo cookies.
(d) Fast woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam do to try to make amends to Allie?
2. Where was Mia working after she left Wheelock?
3. Where does Allie have to take several day trips?
4. What kind of day is it when Allie has her yard sale?
5. What decision does the grand jury return in Jamie's case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What different things does the coroner say on the stand that helps both the prosecution and the defense?
2. What several things happen the Monday morning after Cam and Mia's trip to New Hampshire?
3. What does Allie do when a man flirts with her at a bar where she is drinking her sorrows away?
4. Why does Graham ask Allie to help him with Jamie's case?
5. What does Maggie's best friend say on the stand when the prosecutor asks her if she is angry with Jamie for killing Maggie?
6. What does Allie discover on New Year's Eve?
7. What does Allie do after discovering Cam is having an affair with Mia?
8. What does Ellen do to try to get Allie to forgive Cam?
9. Why does Jamie think he hasn't seen or felt Maggie since her death?
10. What did Jamie and Maggie do on their last night together?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)