|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Graham ask for a temporary adjournment of the court?
(a) Jamie ran away.
(b) Angus has died.
(c) Allie is gone.
(d) He has new evidence.
2. Where does Allie go after she leaves Cam standing their yard?
(a) A bar.
(b) Her flower shop.
(c) Angus's house.
(d) Ellen's house.
3. Who does Cam close the door on in his dream?
4. What kind of professor does Graham use to help him pick a jury for the case?
(c) Criminal justice.
5. What does Graham drive around looking at to judge potential jurors?
(a) Who goes to church.
(b) Types of cars.
(c) House size.
(d) Yard decorations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to help Graham with Jamie's defense?
2. Who is Dascomb Wharton?
3. Where did Maggie meet her best friend?
4. Who is the first witness for the prosecution?
5. Who is Bud Spitlick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Allie do when a man flirts with her at a bar where she is drinking her sorrows away?
2. What defense does the psychiatrist suggest Graham use for Jamie's case?
3. What does Maggie's best friend say on the stand when the prosecutor asks her if she is angry with Jamie for killing Maggie?
4. What does Ellen do to try to get Allie to forgive Cam?
5. What does Cam say and do while he is on the witness stand?
6. What does Mia finally tell Cam after they go ice skating in New Hampshire?
7. What several things happen the Monday morning after Cam and Mia's trip to New Hampshire?
8. What happens in Cam's dream at the end of the novel?
9. What happens when Cam gets a call about a robbery in progress on Thanksgiving?
10. Why does Jamie think he hasn't seen or felt Maggie since her death?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)