|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Allie have to take several day trips?
(a) East Adams.
(d) New York City.
2. After returning to Wheelock and avoiding Cam, what does Mia finally agree to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Get married.
(d) Date Cam.
3. Who does Cam close the door on in his dream?
4. What event is Allie decorating for at the church?
(a) A baby shower.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A first communion.
(d) A wedding.
5. What does Mia leave on her bed at the hotel for Cam to find?
(a) Her scarf.
(b) His sweatshirt.
(c) Her ancient Bonsai.
(d) A love note.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jamie and Maggie discover that she had cancer?
2. What word can't be used during Jamie's court proceedings?
3. What gift does Allie give Mia for Christmas?
4. What decision does the grand jury return in Jamie's case?
5. What does Cam do to try to make amends to Allie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jamie think he hasn't seen or felt Maggie since her death?
2. What does Graham warn Jamie about after the jury is selected?
3. Why does Graham ask Allie to help him with Jamie's case?
4. What did Jamie and Maggie do on their last night together?
5. What does Allie do when a man flirts with her at a bar where she is drinking her sorrows away?
6. What does Jamie tell the prosecutor when she asks him why he didn't remove the pillow when Maggie struggled?
7. What does Ellen do to try to get Allie to forgive Cam?
8. What does Allie do after discovering Cam is having an affair with Mia?
9. What different things does the coroner say on the stand that helps both the prosecution and the defense?
10. What does Allie do one evening at her shop to try to help her situation with Cam?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)