|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word can't be used during Jamie's court proceedings?
2. What does Jamie tell Ellen he would like to do after the trial is over?
(a) Move back to his house.
(b) Drive through all fifty states.
(c) Get back to work.
(d) Leave the country.
3. Angus finds a picture of who as children playing together?
(a) Cam and Allie.
(b) Mia and Allie.
(c) Cam and Jamie.
(d) Maggie and Allie.
4. Where does Allie take Jamie before the trial starts?
(a) Suit shopping.
(b) Shoe shopping.
(c) Ice skating.
(d) On a picnic.
5. Where do Cam and Mia go away for a weekend?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Burlington, VT.
(c) Braebury, NH.
(d) Bristol, VT.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen get Cam for a Christmas gift?
2. What is unusual about Jamie's clothes the day he takes the stand in his trial?
3. Where was Mia working after she left Wheelock?
4. What kind of look does the coroner say Maggie had on her face when she died?
5. What did Graham tell Allie was the one stipulation for mercy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jamie and Maggie do on their last night together?
2. What does Mia finally tell Cam after they go ice skating in New Hampshire?
3. What does Allie do after discovering Cam is having an affair with Mia?
4. What does Ellen do to try to get Allie to forgive Cam?
5. What does Cam say and do while he is on the witness stand?
6. What defense does the psychiatrist suggest Graham use for Jamie's case?
7. What does Jamie realize when he sees Maggie's ghost in the copy room at the courthouse?
8. What several things happen the Monday morning after Cam and Mia's trip to New Hampshire?
9. What happens in Cam's dream at the end of the novel?
10. How does the coroner almost ruin the prosecution's case against Jamie?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)