|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does Cam have to work?
(d) New Year's Eve.
2. Who testifies about the condition of Jamie and Maggie's hotel room?
(a) Mia Townsend.
(b) C.J. MacDonald.
(c) Zandy Monroe.
(d) Cam MacDonald.
3. Where was Mia working after she left Wheelock?
(a) A pub.
(b) A fast-food place.
(c) A florist.
(d) A daycare.
4. What does Mia give Cam for a Christmas present?
(a) A globe.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A leather journal.
5. Why does Graham ask for a temporary adjournment of the court?
(a) Angus has died.
(b) Jamie ran away.
(c) Allie is gone.
(d) He has new evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam do to try to make amends to Allie?
2. What does Ellen get Cam for a Christmas gift?
3. What kind of day is it when Allie has her yard sale?
4. What does Jamie tell Allie she should do about Cam?
5. What is the first motion Graham makes in the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie's best friend say on the stand when the prosecutor asks her if she is angry with Jamie for killing Maggie?
2. How does the coroner almost ruin the prosecution's case against Jamie?
3. What does Allie do when a man flirts with her at a bar where she is drinking her sorrows away?
4. What did Jamie and Maggie do on their last night together?
5. What does Cam say and do while he is on the witness stand?
6. What does Allie do one evening at her shop to try to help her situation with Cam?
7. Why does Jamie think he hasn't seen or felt Maggie since her death?
8. Why is Graham nervous after Jamie's trial date is set?
9. What several things happen the Monday morning after Cam and Mia's trip to New Hampshire?
10. What does Ellen do to try to get Allie to forgive Cam?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)