|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Allie visit first in Jamie's hometown?
(a) Jamie's mother.
(b) Maggie's mother.
(c) Jamie's neighbor.
(d) Maggie's doctor.
2. What does Mia do with the first note she writes to Cam?
(a) She accidentally leaves it in the flower shop.
(b) She hands it to him.
(c) She mails it.
(d) She burns it.
3. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
(a) Collective memory.
(b) Memory loss.
4. What does Mia give to Cam to toss into Maggie's grave?
(a) A single red rose.
(b) A note.
(c) A bouquet of roses.
(d) A single black rose.
5. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
(a) Self defense.
(b) The euthanasia defense.
(c) Temporary insanity.
(d) Mental instabilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cam is the direct descendant of the heroic chief and now holds the honorary title of chief of the ________.
2. What is the only thing left in the house that reminds the woman of the man in the Prologue?
3. What happens to several woman standing nearby when Jamie confesses to murder in the parking lot of the police station?
4. When Allie returns to her shop after sneaking off to the police station, what does she find a strange woman doing in her shop?
5. Where is James McDonald's dead wife when he come to the station to confess to her murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What important information does Maggie's best friend tell Allie?
2. How does Ellen burn herself when she and Allie are trying out their healing potion?
3. What does Allie learn about Maggie's condition from her doctor?
4. What kind of wife is Allie to Cam?
5. What is the library lecture given by Verona MacBean about?
6. What is significant about the newspaper article Cam reads while he is waiting for Mia to bring dinner back to the flower shop one night?
7. What is significant about the first picnic Allie and Cam had together?
8. What does Cam realize as he is saying the rosary at church?
9. What does Angus tell Cam when Cam asks if he could stay in Carrymuir while Angus goes back to Wheelock and becomes clan chief?
10. What does Mia tell Cam as they are cleaning up the pictures she spilled in the bedroom?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)