|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman hide the one object that reminds her of her husband?
(a) In a safe.
(b) In a wooden chest.
(c) Behind the toilet.
(d) Behind the shed.
2. After Allie picks up Jamie soon after he is released from jail, where does she take him despite his reluctance to go out?
(a) A book reading at the library.
(b) The funeral home.
(d) Her flower shop.
3. What does Allie see on Maggie's body as she watches the coroner's examination?
(a) The mastectomy scars and radiation burns.
(b) Abuse scars.
(d) Burns from a fire.
4. What is Allie making for Cam and Mia?
(a) A bouquet.
(b) A fancy dinner.
(c) A cake.
(d) A fall-out-of-love potion.
5. Who surprises Mia when she comes to the flower shop unannounced while Allie is out of town?
(a) Allie McDonald.
(b) Maggie McDonald.
(c) Ellen McDonald.
(d) Audra Campbell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of client was Jamie creating a program for?
2. For what reason does Cam come to Allie's shop shortly after she finds the strange woman?
3. What does the wife remember the husband saying to her a few months ago about the last gift he had given her?
4. Cam would have preferred to give his honorary title up and become what?
5. What does Cam find out that his mother did before he was born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the valuable objects of her husband's that the woman gives away for pennies at the yard sale?
2. Why does Graham's excitement about Jamie's case diminish after he talks to Jamie?
3. How does Ellen burn herself when she and Allie are trying out their healing potion?
4. What does Cam realize as he is saying the rosary at church?
5. Why does the woman wrap the stained glass panel in newspaper and hide it behind the toilet?
6. What does Mia tell Cam as they are cleaning up the pictures she spilled in the bedroom?
7. What is Jamie's concern when Allie volunteers to go to his hometown of Cummington and speak to his neighbors and friends?
8. What is Jamie's occupation and how did it involve Maggie?
9. What is significant about the first picnic Allie and Cam had together?
10. What important information does Maggie's best friend tell Allie?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)