|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamie finally see Maggie's ghost?
(a) The flower shop.
(b) The courthouse copy room.
(c) Angus's house.
(d) The garden.
2. Where does Allie take Jamie before the trial starts?
(a) Suit shopping.
(b) Shoe shopping.
(c) On a picnic.
(d) Ice skating.
3. Who walks into the church as Allie is decorating?
(b) Magie's ghost.
4. What did Graham tell Allie was the one stipulation for mercy?
5. Who catches Cam and Mia having sex in Allie's kitchen one morning?
6. What does Jamie tell Ellen he would like to do after the trial is over?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Drive through all fifty states.
(c) Get back to work.
(d) Move back to his house.
7. Where was Mia working after she left Wheelock?
(a) A pub.
(b) A daycare.
(c) A florist.
(d) A fast-food place.
8. What does Ellen get Cam for a Christmas gift?
(a) A crystal.
(b) A globe.
(c) A broom.
(d) A book of poems.
9. Where is Cam while Allie sells all his belongings?
(a) A police conference.
(b) With Mia.
(d) His office.
10. On which day are Allie and Cam celebrating Valentine's Day?
(a) Febuary 12.
(b) January 12.
(c) January 14.
(d) February 14.
11. What does the prosecutor tell the jury Jamie should be convicted of in her opening statement?
(a) Involuntary manslaughter.
(b) First degree murder.
(c) Wrongful death.
(d) Self defense.
12. What kind of professor does Graham use to help him pick a jury for the case?
(a) Criminal justice.
13. What does Cam think the Allie he knew would have done if he cheated on her?
(a) Begged his forgiveness.
(b) Divorced him.
(c) Given her blessing.
(d) Killed him.
14. Who does Cam look at while he gives his testimony to the prosecutor?
15. What does Audra instruct the jury to remember in her closing statement?
(a) The facts.
(b) The emotions.
(c) Maggie's condition.
(d) Jamie's criminal record.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to help Graham with Jamie's defense?
2. Who does Cam close the door on in his dream?
3. Why does Graham ask for a temporary adjournment of the court?
4. What gift does Allie give Mia for Christmas?
5. What does the report from the psychiatrist tell Graham?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)