|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Graham ask for a temporary adjournment of the court?
(a) Jamie ran away.
(b) He has new evidence.
(c) Allie is gone.
(d) Angus has died.
2. Where do Cam and Mia go away for a weekend?
(a) Braebury, NH.
(b) Bristol, VT.
(c) Burlington, VT.
(d) Boston, MA.
3. What does Mia give Cam for a Christmas present?
(a) A leather journal.
(b) A globe.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A book of poems.
4. What holiday does Cam have to work?
(c) New Year's Eve.
5. What is the first motion Graham makes in the case?
(a) For a defense of murder with consent.
(b) To change the definition of murder.
(c) For dismissal.
(d) For acquittal.
6. Why does Ellen spill her coffee while she is talking to Allie?
(a) Beacuse Allie tells her she is divorcing Cam.
(b) So she can put a concoction in Allie's coffee.
(c) Beacuse Allie tells her she is going to find Mia.
(d) So she can be alone with Cam.
7. Where does Cam find all his uniforms after Allie sells them?
(a) His next door neighbor.
(b) The nursery school.
(c) The flea market.
(d) At Angus's house.
8. What does Graham drive around looking at to judge potential jurors?
(a) Types of cars.
(b) Who goes to church.
(c) Yard decorations.
(d) House size.
9. What does Allie burn in her shop?
(c) Laurel leaves.
(d) The Bonsai trees.
10. Who testifies about the condition of Jamie and Maggie's hotel room?
(a) C.J. MacDonald.
(b) Cam MacDonald.
(c) Zandy Monroe.
(d) Mia Townsend.
11. Where did Maggie meet her best friend?
(a) Aerobics class.
(b) Cooking class.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) High school.
12. What does Jamie tell Ellen he would like to do after the trial is over?
(a) Move back to his house.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Get back to work.
(d) Drive through all fifty states.
13. What kind of look does the coroner say Maggie had on her face when she died?
14. What kind of card does Cam get Allie for Valentine's Day?
(a) A card for a father.
(b) A birthday card.
(c) A Mother's Day card.
(d) A Christmas card.
15. What does Mia spill in Cam and Allie's car?
(a) Allie's supply case.
(b) Allie's purse.
(c) Her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word can't be used during Jamie's court proceedings?
2. After returning to Wheelock and avoiding Cam, what does Mia finally agree to do?
3. Who is the first witness for the prosecution?
4. Who does Ellen and Angus leave a spot for as the trial starts?
5. Who is Bud Spitlick?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)