|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Jamie give Cam for killing his wife?
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) She asked him to.
(d) The insurance money.
2. What is the only thing left in the house that reminds the woman of the man in the Prologue?
(a) His gun.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) A stained glass panel.
(d) Their wedding portrait.
3. Why was Mia lonely during her childhood?
(a) Her parents were very devoted to each other.
(b) She lived in an orphange.
(c) She was raised by a single father.
(d) She was raised by a single mother.
4. What was Allie upset about forgetting on her first picnic with Cam?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A camera.
(c) The wine.
(d) The pie.
5. Who hires Graham Macphee to be Jamie's lawyer?
6. Cam is the direct descendant of the heroic chief and now holds the honorary title of chief of the ________.
(a) Clan Carrymuir.
(b) Cailmuir Clan.
(c) McDonish Clan.
(d) Clan McDonald.
7. How old was Cam's mother when she got married?
8. Who comes to the flower shop and tells Cam there is trouble at the station?
(b) His mom.
(c) The sherriff.
(d) His deputy.
9. What does Mia do her first morning in Cam's house before going downstairs for breakfast?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Sniffs cocaine.
(c) Snoops in Cam's desk.
(d) Snoops in the medicine cabinet.
10. Where is Cam when he receives a note from Mia?
(a) The flower shop.
(b) His home.
(c) His office.
(d) The diner.
11. Where did Mia once work in a café about the same time Cam was there?
12. What is the name of the private detective Cam hires?
(a) Balmoral Brendan.
(b) Bally Beene.
(c) Bally Balmoral.
(d) Baily Breene.
13. What does Cam pray God will send him?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A sign.
14. Before leaving the graveside, what does Jamie whisper into Maggie's coffin?
(a) Please forgive me.
(b) Mo chirdlemuir
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) Mo chridhe.
15. While staying at Jamie's house, what of Maggie's does Allie use?
(a) Her bubble bath.
(b) Her special chocolate.
(c) Her email account.
(d) Her perfume.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years were Jamie and Maggie married?
2. How long have Cam and Allie been married?
3. What is the name of Allie's flower shop?
4. In what year is the novel taking place?
5. Who is Pauline Cioffi?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)