|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hires Graham Macphee to be Jamie's lawyer?
2. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
(a) Mental instabilty.
(b) Temporary insanity.
(c) Self defense.
(d) The euthanasia defense.
3. What was the amount of the bond set for Jamie?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Five thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
4. What type of client was Jamie creating a program for?
(a) A school.
(b) An art museum.
(c) An architectural firm.
(d) A law firm.
5. Which defense does Graham thinks is too risky to use for Jamie's trial?
(a) Mental instabilty.
(b) Self defense.
(c) The euthanasia defense.
(d) Temporary insanity.
6. How many nights have Cam and Mia spent together in the flower shop while Allie is away?
7. After Maggie's funeral, who does Angus see in his dream?
(a) The first Cameron McDonald.
(c) His father.
8. While Cam is fishing with Allie, what can't he stop thinking about?
(b) Maggie's murder.
(c) Money problems.
9. What significant thing happened on Cam and Allie's first picnic?
(a) They were in a car accident.
(b) Cam proposed.
(c) Allie lost her virginity.
(d) Cam lost his virginity.
10. What does Mia give to Cam to toss into Maggie's grave?
(a) A single black rose.
(b) A note.
(c) A single red rose.
(d) A bouquet of roses.
11. Allie has been in love with Cam since when?
(a) High school.
(c) Their blind date.
12. While staying at Jamie's house, what of Maggie's does Allie use?
(a) Her perfume.
(b) Her bubble bath.
(c) Her special chocolate.
(d) Her email account.
13. When do Cam and Mia finalize their plans to meet?
(a) In a note.
(b) While cooking dinner.
(c) While doing the dishes.
(d) In a email.
14. What does Allie hear after falling into the water and coming up under the boat?
(a) Cam laughing at her.
(b) A voice warning her not to trust Cam.
(c) The water roaring in her ears.
(d) The voices of angels.
15. What did the woman do with the big brass bed?
(a) Left it alone.
(b) Took it apart.
(c) Destroyed it with a sledge hammer.
(d) Burned it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prosecutor's name in Jamie's murder case?
2. When Allie returns to her shop after sneaking off to the police station, what does she find a strange woman doing in her shop?
3. Before leaving the graveside, what does Jamie whisper into Maggie's coffin?
4. Where did Mia once work in a café about the same time Cam was there?
5. What does Jamie do at Maggie's graveside?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)