|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mia not tell Allie about when they are getting to know each other?
(a) Her attraction to Cam.
(b) Her time in prison.
(c) Her drug habit.
(d) Her lonely childhood.
2. Why was Mia lonely during her childhood?
(a) She was raised by a single mother.
(b) Her parents were very devoted to each other.
(c) She lived in an orphange.
(d) She was raised by a single father.
3. What does Mia teach Allie about while they work together in the flower shop?
(a) Flower arrangements.
(c) Bonsai trees.
(d) Herbal potions.
4. What does Jamie always call Cam?
(c) Chief MacDonald.
(d) Brother MacDonald.
5. For what reason does Cam come to Allie's shop shortly after she finds the strange woman?
(a) To make an arrest.
(b) To surprise Allie with a gift.
(c) To take Allie to lunch.
(d) To buy flowers.
6. As Cam sits at work at the beginning of the novel, what does he close his eyes and dream about?
(c) Bay of Biscay.
7. Where does Cam find Mia the next afternoon following Jamie's confession?
(a) In his kitchen.
(b) In a diner.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In Allie's flower shop.
8. What does Mia do with the first note she writes to Cam?
(a) She mails it.
(b) She burns it.
(c) She hands it to him.
(d) She accidentally leaves it in the flower shop.
9. What does Cam notice that suggests there was a struggle when Jamie killed Maggie?
(a) Broken lamps.
(b) Bruises on Jamie.
(c) Bruises on Maggie.
(d) Scratches on Jamie's face and hands.
10. What type of client was Jamie creating a program for?
(a) An architectural firm.
(b) A law firm.
(c) An art museum.
(d) A school.
11. What was Allie upset about forgetting on her first picnic with Cam?
(a) A blanket.
(b) The wine.
(c) A camera.
(d) The pie.
12. What does Allie see on Maggie's body as she watches the coroner's examination?
(a) Abuse scars.
(c) The mastectomy scars and radiation burns.
(d) Burns from a fire.
13. Who surprises Mia when she comes to the flower shop unannounced while Allie is out of town?
(a) Allie McDonald.
(b) Ellen McDonald.
(c) Maggie McDonald.
(d) Audra Campbell.
14. After Allie picks up Jamie soon after he is released from jail, where does she take him despite his reluctance to go out?
(b) A book reading at the library.
(c) Her flower shop.
(d) The funeral home.
15. While Cam is fishing with Allie, what can't he stop thinking about?
(a) Maggie's murder.
(d) Money problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam do when he is alone with Mia the day after Jamie's confession?
2. Why did Jamie take measurements of Maggie before she got sick?
3. What is the name of Allie's flower shop?
4. How did Cam's father die?
5. How much money did the woman make at the yard sale?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)