|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word can't be used during Jamie's court proceedings?
2. Why does Allie sneak out of her flower shop and over to the police station?
(a) To report a robbery.
(b) To have lunch with Cam.
(c) To confess to murder.
(d) To deliver flowers.
3. Cam is the direct descendant of the heroic chief and now holds the honorary title of chief of the ________.
(a) Clan McDonald.
(b) Clan Carrymuir.
(c) Cailmuir Clan.
(d) McDonish Clan.
4. What does the robber of the convenience store slip in, allowing Cam to get both robbers?
5. What does Mia tell Cam her cat thought he was when they lived in India?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) A cow.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the private detective Cam hires?
2. Where is Cam while Allie sells all his belongings?
3. In what year is the novel taking place?
4. Who surprises Mia when she comes to the flower shop unannounced while Allie is out of town?
5. While staying at Jamie's house, what of Maggie's does Allie use?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)