|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge dismiss the court for a day?
(a) The death of his uncle.
(b) Disorderly conduct by the lawyers.
(c) His daughter broke her leg.
(d) Graham needs more time.
2. What does Mia spill in Cam and Allie's car?
(a) Allie's supply case.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Allie's purse.
3. What does Cam do to try to make amends to Allie?
(a) Buy flowers.
(b) Drug her coffee.
(c) Beg on his knees for forgiveness.
(d) Buy chocolate.
4. What does Mia tell Cam her cat thought he was when they lived in India?
(a) A cow.
(b) A mountain lion.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
5. What does Cam find out that his mother did before he was born?
(a) Run away.
(b) Give a baby up for adoption.
(c) Elope with someone.
(d) Get arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of day is it when Allie has her yard sale?
2. Before leaving the graveside, what does Jamie whisper into Maggie's coffin?
3. Where was Jamie surprised to find Maggie the night she asked him to kill her?
4. Where does Cam find Mia the next afternoon following Jamie's confession?
5. What is on the stained glass panel that Cam gives to Allie?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)