|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie do at Maggie's graveside?
(a) Spits on her grave.
(b) Jumps onto the coffin.
(c) Falls to his knees.
(d) Leaves a single rose.
2. What does Cam have when he shows up at the flower shop when Mia has an unexpected visitor?
(a) Love letters.
(b) Lunch for two.
3. When Allie returns to her shop after sneaking off to the police station, what does she find a strange woman doing in her shop?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Stealing food.
(c) Arranging furniture.
(d) Arranging flowers.
4. Where is Jamie staying after he is released from jail pending the trial?
(a) Ellen McDonald's house.
(b) The Wheelock Inn.
(c) The Inn of the Clan.
(d) Angus's house.
5. How many nights have Cam and Mia spent together in the flower shop while Allie is away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor tell the jury Jamie should be convicted of in her opening statement?
2. What does Cam find out that his mother did before he was born?
3. What word can't be used during Jamie's court proceedings?
4. What does Mia not tell Allie about when they are getting to know each other?
5. What does Mia tell Cam her cat thought he was when they lived in India?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)