|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks into the church as Allie is decorating?
(b) Magie's ghost.
2. Who is the first witness for the prosecution?
(a) Hugo Huntley.
(b) Jamie Mac Donald.
(c) Graham MacPhee.
(d) Cam MacDonald.
3. What does Jamie always call Cam?
(a) Chief MacDonald.
(b) Brother MacDonald.
4. Why does Angus think Cam made a mistake in charging Jamie with murder?
(a) He's Jamie's best friend.
(b) He has a secret.
(c) He's Jamie's father.
(d) He has a dream.
5. What does Cam do while he and Mia wait in the car outside the flower shop for Allie to carry in supplies?
(a) Gives Mia a ring.
(b) Professes his love for Mia.
(c) Breaks up with Mia.
(d) Kisses Mia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graham drive around looking at to judge potential jurors?
2. What does Mia reveal to Allie that she has done since reaching adulthood?
3. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
4. What does Jamie tell Allie to indicate he knows things have changed for her and Cam?
5. Where does Allie go after she leaves Cam standing their yard?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)