|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cam decide to take Allie fishing?
(a) To drown her.
(b) To end his obsession with Mia.
(c) He never gets enough time with her.
(d) To relax from work.
2. What does Allie tell Cam she would do after killing him if her ever asked her to?
(a) Kill herself.
(c) Run away.
(d) She wouldn't do it.
3. What does Jamie always call Cam?
(a) Chief MacDonald.
(b) Brother MacDonald.
4. Who is Angus McDonald?
(a) Cam's brother.
(b) Cam's father.
(c) Cam's cousin.
(d) Cam's uncle.
5. After the woman removes all traces of her husband from her house, what does it remind her of?
(a) A scene from a Martha Stewart magazine.
(b) A scene from a horror movie.
(c) A scene from an old movie.
(d) A scene from a flower catalog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus do before talking with Cam about Jamie's arrest?
2. Where is Jamie staying after he is released from jail pending the trial?
3. What was Angus wearing as he left his house at 3 a.m. to go talk to Cam?
4. What kind of day is it when Allie has her yard sale?
5. What does Cam tell Allie he would do if she murdered someone?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)