|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cam notice that suggests there was a struggle when Jamie killed Maggie?
(a) Bruises on Jamie.
(b) Bruises on Maggie.
(c) Broken lamps.
(d) Scratches on Jamie's face and hands.
2. What does Angus do before talking with Cam about Jamie's arrest?
(a) Visits a lawyer.
(b) Visits Jamie at the jail.
(c) Goes to a bar.
(d) Visits Allie in the flower shop.
3. What is the prosecutor's name in Jamie's murder case?
(a) Ellen McDonald.
(b) Allie McDonald.
(c) Mia Townsend.
(d) Audra Campbell.
4. Who is Angus McDonald?
(a) Cam's uncle.
(b) Cam's cousin.
(c) Cam's brother.
(d) Cam's father.
5. On which day are Allie and Cam celebrating Valentine's Day?
(a) January 14.
(b) February 14.
(c) Febuary 12.
(d) January 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allie offer to the strange woman she finds in her flower shop?
2. As the novel begins, the woman puts all her husband's possessions from her house in ______ on the front lawn.
3. Who refuses to help Graham with Jamie's defense?
4. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
5. Where do Cam and Mia go away for a weekend?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)