|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cam find Mia the next afternoon following Jamie's confession?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In a diner.
(c) In his kitchen.
(d) In Allie's flower shop.
2. On which day are Allie and Cam celebrating Valentine's Day?
(a) February 14.
(b) Febuary 12.
(c) January 14.
(d) January 12.
3. What does Allie see on Maggie's body as she watches the coroner's examination?
(a) Abuse scars.
(b) Burns from a fire.
(c) The mastectomy scars and radiation burns.
4. Why was Mia lonely during her childhood?
(a) She lived in an orphange.
(b) Her parents were very devoted to each other.
(c) She was raised by a single father.
(d) She was raised by a single mother.
5. What word can't be used during Jamie's court proceedings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mia spill in Cam and Allie's car?
2. After the woman removes all traces of her husband from her house, what does it remind her of?
3. How much money did the woman make at the yard sale?
4. What does Mia leave on her bed at the hotel for Cam to find?
5. Why does Allie remain hidden under the boat for a few minutes after she falls in the water on her fishing trip with Cam?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)