|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which defense does Graham thinks is too risky to use for Jamie's trial?
(a) Self defense.
(b) Mental instabilty.
(c) The euthanasia defense.
(d) Temporary insanity.
2. What does Allie find in Cam's duffel bag as she looks for laundry?
(b) Mia's underwear.
(c) Mia's tshirt.
3. What is on the stained glass panel that Cam gives to Allie?
(a) Three dafodils.
(b) Three roses.
(c) Two hearts.
(d) Two daffodils.
4. What kind of card does Cam get Allie for Valentine's Day?
(a) A birthday card.
(b) A Mother's Day card.
(c) A Christmas card.
(d) A card for a father.
5. What does Mia reveal to Allie that she has done since reaching adulthood?
(a) Robbed banks.
(b) Been in and out of rehab.
(c) Married several times.
(d) Traveled extensively.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
2. What significant thing happened on Cam and Allie's first picnic?
3. What is the name of Jamie's hometown?
4. How much money did the woman make at the yard sale?
5. What decision does the grand jury return in Jamie's case?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)