|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Allie remain hidden under the boat for a few minutes after she falls in the water on her fishing trip with Cam?
(a) She can't get out.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To punish Cam.
2. What does Mia reveal to Allie that she has done since reaching adulthood?
(a) Robbed banks.
(b) Been in and out of rehab.
(c) Married several times.
(d) Traveled extensively.
3. The coroner of Wheelock also serves as what?
(a) The sherriff.
(b) The dogcatcher.
(c) The funeral director.
(d) The minister.
4. What does the woman say to the husband before she takes her money box and walks down the street?
(a) There's no point.
(b) It's all gone.
(c) We're finished.
(d) There's nothing left.
5. What time of year is it as the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allie offer for Mia to spend that night at her house the first day they meet?
2. Which one of the following is NOT sold in the yard sale in the Prologue?
3. What does Cam pray God will send him?
4. Cam is the direct descendant of the heroic chief and now holds the honorary title of chief of the ________.
5. Where is Cam when he receives a note from Mia?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)