|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the flower shop and tells Cam there is trouble at the station?
(a) His mom.
(b) His deputy.
(c) The sherriff.
2. Where was Mia working after she left Wheelock?
(a) A daycare.
(b) A pub.
(c) A fast-food place.
(d) A florist.
3. For what reason does Cam come to Allie's shop shortly after she finds the strange woman?
(a) To take Allie to lunch.
(b) To surprise Allie with a gift.
(c) To make an arrest.
(d) To buy flowers.
4. What did the woman do with the big brass bed?
(a) Left it alone.
(b) Burned it.
(c) Destroyed it with a sledge hammer.
(d) Took it apart.
5. Why does Allie offer for Mia to spend that night at her house the first day they meet?
(a) Her husband is abusive.
(b) Her house burnt down.
(c) She is living in her car.
(d) The local hotel has been shut down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant thing happened on Cam and Allie's first picnic?
2. Who hires Graham Macphee to be Jamie's lawyer?
3. As the novel begins, the woman puts all her husband's possessions from her house in ______ on the front lawn.
4. What does Cam ask Mia after they are officially introduced in his kitchen?
5. What town did Mia move to after leaving Wheelock?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)