|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allie making for Cam and Mia?
(a) A fall-out-of-love potion.
(b) A fancy dinner.
(c) A bouquet.
(d) A cake.
2. Why does Allie remain hidden under the boat for a few minutes after she falls in the water on her fishing trip with Cam?
(a) To be alone.
(b) To punish Cam.
(c) She is hurt.
(d) She can't get out.
3. Allie has been in love with Cam since when?
(c) High school.
(d) Their blind date.
4. What is the prosecutor's name in Jamie's murder case?
(a) Ellen McDonald.
(b) Mia Townsend.
(c) Allie McDonald.
(d) Audra Campbell.
5. Why did Jamie take measurements of Maggie before she got sick?
(a) To create a virtual image.
(b) To plan her murder.
(c) For new clothes.
(d) For a coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years were Jamie and Maggie married?
2. Why does Allie sneak out of her flower shop and over to the police station?
3. What is the darkest secret that Mia confesses to Cam?
4. What does Jamie say his wife Maggie was suffering from?
5. How long have Cam and Allie been married?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)