|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mia reveal to Allie that she has done since reaching adulthood?
(a) Robbed banks.
(b) Traveled extensively.
(c) Been in and out of rehab.
(d) Married several times.
2. Who does James McDonald say he is?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) Cam's uncle.
(c) A Scottish citizen.
(d) Cam's cousin.
3. Where is Jamie staying after he is released from jail pending the trial?
(a) Angus's house.
(b) The Wheelock Inn.
(c) Ellen McDonald's house.
(d) The Inn of the Clan.
4. Why does Allie sneak out of her flower shop and over to the police station?
(a) To have lunch with Cam.
(b) To report a robbery.
(c) To confess to murder.
(d) To deliver flowers.
5. What does one man do to Jamie after he confesses to the murder of his wife to Cam and the others gathered around his pick-up truck?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Punches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mia not tell Allie about when they are getting to know each other?
2. What does Allie tell Cam she would do after killing him if her ever asked her to?
3. What does Cam tell Allie he would do if she murdered someone?
4. Who does Allie visit first in Jamie's hometown?
5. What does the woman say to the husband before she takes her money box and walks down the street?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)