|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cam go to church to do after he kisses Mia?
(a) Light a candle for his father.
(b) Meet Allie.
(c) Say a rosary.
(d) Beg the priest for forgiveness.
2. What does Mia reveal to Allie that she has done since reaching adulthood?
(a) Robbed banks.
(b) Been in and out of rehab.
(c) Married several times.
(d) Traveled extensively.
3. What does Allie hear after falling into the water and coming up under the boat?
(a) Cam laughing at her.
(b) A voice warning her not to trust Cam.
(c) The water roaring in her ears.
(d) The voices of angels.
4. Cam is the direct descendant of the heroic chief and now holds the honorary title of chief of the ________.
(a) McDonish Clan.
(b) Cailmuir Clan.
(c) Clan Carrymuir.
(d) Clan McDonald.
5. Who comes to the flower shop and tells Cam there is trouble at the station?
(a) His deputy.
(b) His mom.
(c) The sherriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamie do at Maggie's graveside?
2. For what reason does Cam come to Allie's shop shortly after she finds the strange woman?
3. Who does Allie visit first in Jamie's hometown?
4. As the novel begins, the woman puts all her husband's possessions from her house in ______ on the front lawn.
5. As Cam sits at work at the beginning of the novel, what does he close his eyes and dream about?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)