|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman say to the husband before she takes her money box and walks down the street?
(a) We're finished.
(b) It's all gone.
(c) There's no point.
(d) There's nothing left.
2. Before leaving the graveside, what does Jamie whisper into Maggie's coffin?
(a) Mo chridhe.
(b) Please forgive me.
(c) Mo chirdlemuir
(d) I'm sorry.
3. Why is Graham nervous about taking Jamie's case?
(a) He stutters.
(b) He doesn't like being a lawyer.
(c) He has never tried a case in court before.
(d) He thinks Jamie is guilty.
4. What does Mia's name mean in Latin?
5. Cam would have preferred to give his honorary title up and become what?
(a) A travel agent.
(b) A travel writer.
(c) A sports writer.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the woman make at the yard sale?
2. What does Allie offer to the strange woman she finds in her flower shop?
3. What does Allie tell Cam she would do after killing him if her ever asked her to?
4. What does Cam go to church to do after he kisses Mia?
5. Why did Jamie take measurements of Maggie before she got sick?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)