|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wife remember the husband saying to her a few months ago about the last gift he had given her?
(a) She deserves it.
(b) It's priceless.
(c) It's expensive.
(d) It's fragile.
2. What does Allie offer to the strange woman she finds in her flower shop?
(a) Some food.
(b) A job.
(c) Some water.
(d) Some money.
3. Why was Mia lonely during her childhood?
(a) She was raised by a single father.
(b) She was raised by a single mother.
(c) She lived in an orphange.
(d) Her parents were very devoted to each other.
4. What does Jamie say his wife Maggie was suffering from?
(a) Incurable cancer.
(b) Brain caner.
(c) Mental illness.
5. Why does Allie sneak out of her flower shop and over to the police station?
(a) To have lunch with Cam.
(b) To deliver flowers.
(c) To report a robbery.
(d) To confess to murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamie use to kill his wife?
2. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
3. After the woman removes all traces of her husband from her house, what does it remind her of?
4. What did the woman do with the big brass bed?
5. What does Cam do when he is alone with Mia the day after Jamie's confession?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)