|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cam sits at work at the beginning of the novel, what does he close his eyes and dream about?
(d) Bay of Biscay.
2. After the woman removes all traces of her husband from her house, what does it remind her of?
(a) A scene from a horror movie.
(b) A scene from a Martha Stewart magazine.
(c) A scene from an old movie.
(d) A scene from a flower catalog.
3. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
(a) Collective memory.
(c) Memory loss.
4. For what reason does Cam come to Allie's shop shortly after she finds the strange woman?
(a) To make an arrest.
(b) To buy flowers.
(c) To take Allie to lunch.
(d) To surprise Allie with a gift.
5. Cam would have preferred to give his honorary title up and become what?
(a) A travel agent.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A sports writer.
(d) A travel writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Allie picks up Jamie soon after he is released from jail, where does she take him despite his reluctance to go out?
2. Why does Cam decide to take Allie fishing?
3. What time of year is it as the story begins?
4. Why does Allie remain hidden under the boat for a few minutes after she falls in the water on her fishing trip with Cam?
5. Allie has been in love with Cam since when?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)