|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
(a) Mental instabilty.
(b) The euthanasia defense.
(c) Self defense.
(d) Temporary insanity.
2. While Cam is fishing with Allie, what can't he stop thinking about?
(c) Money problems.
(d) Maggie's murder.
3. What does Cam go to church to do after he kisses Mia?
(a) Beg the priest for forgiveness.
(b) Light a candle for his father.
(c) Meet Allie.
(d) Say a rosary.
4. As the novel begins, the woman puts all her husband's possessions from her house in ______ on the front lawn.
(a) Wooden crates.
(b) The pond.
(c) Garbage bags.
(d) Liquor boxes.
5. What does Mia do her first morning in Cam's house before going downstairs for breakfast?
(a) Snoops in the medicine cabinet.
(b) Sniffs cocaine.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Snoops in Cam's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
2. What does one man do to Jamie after he confesses to the murder of his wife to Cam and the others gathered around his pick-up truck?
3. What does Mia's name mean in Latin?
4. How did Cam's father die?
5. How much money did the woman make at the yard sale?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)