|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the novel begins, the woman puts all her husband's possessions from her house in ______ on the front lawn.
(a) The pond.
(b) Garbage bags.
(c) Liquor boxes.
(d) Wooden crates.
2. What does Allie see on Maggie's body as she watches the coroner's examination?
(a) Abuse scars.
(b) The mastectomy scars and radiation burns.
(c) Burns from a fire.
3. What does Jamie say his wife Maggie was suffering from?
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Brain caner.
(d) Incurable cancer.
4. What reason does Jamie give Cam for killing his wife?
(a) The insurance money.
(b) She asked him to.
(d) He didn't love her.
5. What time of year is it as the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Angus McDonald?
2. What does Cam find when he returns home exhausted the night of Jamie's confession?
3. What does Jamie use to kill his wife?
4. Where is Jamie staying after he is released from jail pending the trial?
5. How long have Cam and Allie been married?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)