|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the woman make at the yard sale?
(a) Over seven hundred dollars.
(b) Over eight hundred dollars.
(c) Over nine hundred dollars.
(d) Over seventy dollars.
2. Allie has been in love with Cam since when?
(b) Their blind date.
(d) High school.
3. When Allie returns to her shop after sneaking off to the police station, what does she find a strange woman doing in her shop?
(a) Arranging furniture.
(b) Stealing money.
(c) Arranging flowers.
(d) Stealing food.
4. What does the wife remember the husband saying to her a few months ago about the last gift he had given her?
(a) It's fragile.
(b) It's expensive.
(c) It's priceless.
(d) She deserves it.
5. What did the woman do with the big brass bed?
(a) Left it alone.
(b) Took it apart.
(c) Destroyed it with a sledge hammer.
(d) Burned it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one man do to Jamie after he confesses to the murder of his wife to Cam and the others gathered around his pick-up truck?
2. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
3. What does the woman say to the husband before she takes her money box and walks down the street?
4. As the novel begins, the woman puts all her husband's possessions from her house in ______ on the front lawn.
5. What does Allie see on Maggie's body as she watches the coroner's examination?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)