|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cam notice that suggests there was a struggle when Jamie killed Maggie?
(a) Scratches on Jamie's face and hands.
(b) Bruises on Jamie.
(c) Bruises on Maggie.
(d) Broken lamps.
2. What does one man do to Jamie after he confesses to the murder of his wife to Cam and the others gathered around his pick-up truck?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Punches him.
3. What is the name of Mia's cat?
4. What time is it when the husband drives up to his house and sees the woman sitting in the yard?
(a) 5:24 p.m.
(b) 4:28 p.m.
(c) 5:32 p.m.
(d) 5:26 p.m.
5. What did the woman do with the big brass bed?
(a) Left it alone.
(b) Burned it.
(c) Destroyed it with a sledge hammer.
(d) Took it apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is NOT sold in the yard sale in the Prologue?
2. Where is James McDonald's dead wife when he come to the station to confess to her murder?
3. What is the only thing left in the house that reminds the woman of the man in the Prologue?
4. After all her husband's possessions are sold, what does the woman hand out as people pass her yard?
5. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)