|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mia tell Cam her cat thought he was when they lived in India?
(a) A cow.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A mountain lion.
2. What does Cam notice that suggests there was a struggle when Jamie killed Maggie?
(a) Broken lamps.
(b) Scratches on Jamie's face and hands.
(c) Bruises on Maggie.
(d) Bruises on Jamie.
3. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
(a) Memory loss.
(b) Collective memory.
4. What does Mia do her first morning in Cam's house before going downstairs for breakfast?
(a) Snoops in Cam's desk.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Sniffs cocaine.
(d) Snoops in the medicine cabinet.
5. What was Angus wearing as he left his house at 3 a.m. to go talk to Cam?
(b) His parka and snow boots.
(c) His kilt.
(d) His bathrobe and slippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James McDonald say he is?
2. What reason does Jamie give Cam for killing his wife?
3. What does Allie tell Cam she would do after killing him if her ever asked her to?
4. What does the wife remember the husband saying to her a few months ago about the last gift he had given her?
5. What does Cam tell Allie he would do if she murdered someone?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)