|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one man do to Jamie after he confesses to the murder of his wife to Cam and the others gathered around his pick-up truck?
(a) Runs away.
(c) Punches him.
2. How did Cam's father die?
(c) Car accident.
3. For what reason does Cam come to Allie's shop shortly after she finds the strange woman?
(a) To make an arrest.
(b) To take Allie to lunch.
(c) To surprise Allie with a gift.
(d) To buy flowers.
4. What reason does Jamie give Cam for killing his wife?
(a) She asked him to.
(b) He didn't love her.
(d) The insurance money.
5. Who does James McDonald say he is?
(a) Cam's cousin.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A Scottish citizen.
(d) Cam's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam find when he returns home exhausted the night of Jamie's confession?
2. What did Angus think he was suffering from?
3. Where does the woman hide the one object that reminds her of her husband?
4. What is the only thing left in the house that reminds the woman of the man in the Prologue?
5. What does Cam notice that suggests there was a struggle when Jamie killed Maggie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)