|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cam tell Allie he is going so that he can take Mia on a trip?
(c) To visit family.
(d) A police conference.
2. How many years were Jamie and Maggie married?
3. What does Cam do when he is alone with Mia the day after Jamie's confession?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He only flirts with her.
(c) He tells her to leave town.
(d) He kisses her.
4. What does Mia not tell Allie about when they are getting to know each other?
(a) Her attraction to Cam.
(b) Her time in prison.
(c) Her drug habit.
(d) Her lonely childhood.
5. Where is James McDonald's dead wife when he come to the station to confess to her murder?
(a) In the front seat of his truck.
(c) In the back of his truck.
(d) In the hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mia spill in Cam and Allie's car?
2. What potion does Allie help Ellen prepare?
3. As Cam sits at work at the beginning of the novel, what does he close his eyes and dream about?
4. Why does Allie sneak out of her flower shop and over to the police station?
5. What kind of look does the coroner say Maggie had on her face when she died?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)