|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mia lonely during her childhood?
(a) She lived in an orphange.
(b) Her parents were very devoted to each other.
(c) She was raised by a single father.
(d) She was raised by a single mother.
2. What does the judge in the trial have weakness for?
(c) Oreo cookies.
(d) Fast woman.
3. How did Cam's father die?
(c) Car accident.
4. Wheelock, Massachusetts is a small town that is the transplanted home of a clan from what village in Scotland?
5. What happens to several woman standing nearby when Jamie confesses to murder in the parking lot of the police station?
(a) They faint.
(b) They punch Jamie.
(c) They run away.
(d) They vomit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Cam's mother when she got married?
2. Why is Jamie despondent after he is released from jail?
3. What does Mia tell Cam her cat thought he was when they lived in India?
4. Who is Angus McDonald?
5. Why does Allie sneak out of her flower shop and over to the police station?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)