|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James McDonald's dead wife when he come to the station to confess to her murder?
(a) In the front seat of his truck.
(b) In the back of his truck.
(d) In the hotel room.
2. Where does Cam find Mia the next afternoon following Jamie's confession?
(a) In a diner.
(b) In his kitchen.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In Allie's flower shop.
3. Why is Jamie despondent after he is released from jail?
(a) He can't afford a lawyer.
(b) He can't feel Maggie.
(c) He wants to be in jail.
(d) He is falling in love with Allie.
4. After Maggie's funeral, who does Angus see in his dream?
(c) The first Cameron McDonald.
(d) His father.
5. What does Cam tell Allie he would do if she murdered someone?
(a) Turn her in.
(b) Protect her.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Lie for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allie tell Cam she would do after killing him if her ever asked her to?
2. Cam would have preferred to give his honorary title up and become what?
3. How long has Angus lived in Wheelock?
4. What does Mia give to Cam to toss into Maggie's grave?
5. Who hires Graham Macphee to be Jamie's lawyer?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)