|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cam's father die?
(b) Car accident.
2. The coroner of Wheelock also serves as what?
(a) The funeral director.
(b) The dogcatcher.
(c) The sherriff.
(d) The minister.
3. How long have Cam and Allie been married?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Five months.
4. Where is Maggie buried?
(a) An unmarked grave.
(b) Next to her parents.
(c) The County Cemetery.
(d) The McDonald Plot.
5. The coroner tells Allie and the deputy that Maggie clearly died of what?
(c) A laceration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Mia lonely during her childhood?
2. Where does Cam run into Mia in Chapter 6?
3. What does Mia not tell Allie about when they are getting to know each other?
4. What does Cam do when he is alone with Mia the day after Jamie's confession?
5. How long has Angus lived in Wheelock?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)