|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus do before talking with Cam about Jamie's arrest?
(a) Goes to a bar.
(b) Visits a lawyer.
(c) Visits Jamie at the jail.
(d) Visits Allie in the flower shop.
2. In what year is the novel taking place?
3. What does Cam notice that suggests there was a struggle when Jamie killed Maggie?
(a) Bruises on Jamie.
(b) Scratches on Jamie's face and hands.
(c) Broken lamps.
(d) Bruises on Maggie.
4. What does the robber of the convenience store slip in, allowing Cam to get both robbers?
5. Why did Jamie take measurements of Maggie before she got sick?
(a) To plan her murder.
(b) For new clothes.
(c) To create a virtual image.
(d) For a coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mia spill in Cam and Allie's car?
2. What is Allie making for Cam and Mia?
3. What significant thing happened on Cam and Allie's first picnic?
4. What is on the stained glass panel that Cam gives to Allie?
5. What does Mia teach Allie about while they work together in the flower shop?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)