|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jamie surprised to find Maggie the night she asked him to kill her?
(a) Driving away.
(b) In the yard.
(c) Cooking in the kitchen.
(d) In his office.
2. Why does Cam decide to take Allie fishing?
(a) To relax from work.
(b) To drown her.
(c) To end his obsession with Mia.
(d) He never gets enough time with her.
3. After Allie picks up Jamie soon after he is released from jail, where does she take him despite his reluctance to go out?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) A book reading at the library.
(c) Her flower shop.
4. Where is Cam while Allie sells all his belongings?
(a) A police conference.
(b) His office.
(c) With Mia.
5. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
(a) The euthanasia defense.
(b) Mental instabilty.
(c) Temporary insanity.
(d) Self defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of day is it when Allie has her yard sale?
2. While Cam is fishing with Allie, what can't he stop thinking about?
3. Who does Graham see in his office the morning Jamie's trial starts?
4. What is in the package that Jamie receives at Graham's office?
5. How old was Cam's mother when she got married?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)