|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Allie picks up Jamie soon after he is released from jail, where does she take him despite his reluctance to go out?
(a) Her flower shop.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) A book reading at the library.
2. What does Cam find out that his mother did before he was born?
(a) Run away.
(b) Get arrested.
(c) Elope with someone.
(d) Give a baby up for adoption.
3. Why does Cam decide to take Allie fishing?
(a) To relax from work.
(b) To end his obsession with Mia.
(c) He never gets enough time with her.
(d) To drown her.
4. Which defense does Graham thinks is too risky to use for Jamie's trial?
(a) Temporary insanity.
(b) Self defense.
(c) The euthanasia defense.
(d) Mental instabilty.
5. What does Cam go to church to do after he kisses Mia?
(a) Say a rosary.
(b) Beg the priest for forgiveness.
(c) Light a candle for his father.
(d) Meet Allie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of day is it when Allie has her yard sale?
2. Where is Cam while Allie sells all his belongings?
3. What does Mia's name mean in Latin?
4. Why does Allie remain hidden under the boat for a few minutes after she falls in the water on her fishing trip with Cam?
5. Who does Graham see in his office the morning Jamie's trial starts?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)