|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cam is fishing with Allie, what can't he stop thinking about?
(c) Maggie's murder.
(d) Money problems.
2. What do Geraniums mean?
(a) Please forgive me.
(b) I shall never see him.
(d) I am sorry.
3. Which defense does Graham decide to use at Jamie's trial?
(a) Self defense.
(b) The euthanasia defense.
(c) Temporary insanity.
(d) Mental instabilty.
4. Where is Mia staying after she decides she can't stay in Cam's house?
(a) The Inn of the Clan.
(b) Angus's house.
(c) Ellen McDonald's house.
(d) The Wheelock Inn.
5. Why does Cam hire a private detective?
(a) To blackmail Angus.
(b) To find out about Jamie.
(c) To find Mia.
(d) To spy on Allie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the package that Jamie receives at Graham's office?
2. What kind of day is it when Allie has her yard sale?
3. How old was Cam's mother when she got married?
4. Why does Allie remain hidden under the boat for a few minutes after she falls in the water on her fishing trip with Cam?
5. What does Allie hear after falling into the water and coming up under the boat?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)