• A woman has emptied out her house of a man's things and has a yard sale, taking whatever she can get for her husband's belongings.
• A little after five-thirty, her husband returns home and goes into the house, but within seconds returns to the front yard. The woman simply tells him that it is all gone, picks up the money box, and walks away.
• Mercy is a novel that explores the meaning of not only the word mercy, but love and loyalty, as well.
Part One, Chapter 1
• Cameron McDonald is the police chief of Wheelock, Massachusetts, a small town that is the transplanted home of the Clan McDonald from Carrymuir, Scotland.
• Cam is the direct descendant of the heroic chief of the Clan McDonald and holds the now honorary title of chief . Cam would have preferred to give the title up and become a travel writer, but...
This section contains 1,694 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)